DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

earthYARD

Automating our processes and inventory systems was priority for us to help us focus on the areas of our business that matters. Working with Dear was so easy and the level of care and dedication by the account managers to help us determine our path with Dear was so very much appreciated. We're looking forward to exploring more that we can do with the platform.

Evolve Skateboards USA

Goodluck with any problems with intergration. Their "tech support" is absolutely worthless. The service reps always need to forward your inquiry to their "techs". Their techs email three days later with "the integration issue is not on our end"
Everytime. This has been going on for a whole month now. You can't call them, you can only "chat" with bottom level service reps, and emails take about 9 hours to respond. Most of the time a new rep will reply, so you have to start a square one, only to have you inquiry forwarded to a tech that offers no help

March 26, 2021

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your review. We process orders from 1000+ Shopify shops on a daily basis without any problem. The issue you are facing is caused by ShipStation as there are errors triggered by them. We do our very best to support our valuable customers by having a dedicated Technical Suppor Team to analyse and provide timely feedback on any technical issues. Our technical team has been working alongside you with the issue you have been facing. Please note that ShipStation is a third party application that is beyond our control.

To help our customers, we have been aliasing on behalf of our customers with ShipStation to get the issues fixed. I would request you to reach out to them regarding the ShipStation issue you are facing.

Please feel free to contact us via email (support@dearsystems.com) or on WhatsApp (+44-1244-940807) if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
DEAR Team.

Moss LED

The integration is clunky and filled with bugs. I started on this platform with DEAR & Shopify several years ago and they haven't fixed issues that have been around since I signed up. Some thing's work OKAY but for the most part I would avoid if I were you.

Buildmat

It doesn't push changes to a Shopify order across to DEAR, they suggested manually deleting the order in DEAR and then resyncing and that was pushing wrong information across. Wouldn't have gone out of my way to give it one star normally, but I actually thought this could cause issues called and asked prior to implementing and they told me that it would be able to handle that when it doesn't. It was 1 or 2 things that i called and asked about and both concerns they said DEAR is built to handle these situations and only after implementing they then backpedalled and said it can't handle it. Super annoyed with all the time wasted wouldn't be surprised if i found out that their tactic to promise the world and after implementation users probably invested to much time to change.

Herbert

DEAR connects seamlessly with Shopify, very easy to manage transactions, inventory movements and fulfillment processes. The interface is really user friendly and the learning curve isn't steep at all. Really simple to get things going. I have two feedbacks though:

1 - Email support answer times: given we're in Toronto, it's a bit of a problem when support is mainly active outside of working hours. I'm not saying that they only respond then, it's just that I usually loose a day with the majority of my issues - send an email during the day, get an answer by 8pm, start fixing it next morning. It's not bad, but it could improve. I understand there are other ways of connecting with their support, but email is still the go-to communication method for us.

2 - reporting capabilities and more specifically related to inventory transactions, There isn't a built in report that shows me which FG transaction was used to fulfill which SO, for example, which is crazy, considering I have auto-assembly enabled and there are notes on each FG showing which SO that FG was created for (when the FG was not actually used for that SO). Auditing can be a real pain.

Copper Cow Coffee

Dear has a seamless integration with Shopify and their hands on account management + support has eased our transition towards managing our many products, services and manufacturing efforts in 1 place. They provide all of the resources to set everything up correctly and troubleshoot. It's going to increase our accuracy and efficiency internally and across many of our customers and suppliers. Highly Recommend.

Perennial

Highly recommend this app - made our inventory tracking practically hands-off. DEAR has a seamless integration with Shopify, so we could easily track and audit our sales and inventory levels.

United Nude

I only just started using Dear for our footwear brand, but so far so good! The representative assigned to us from Dear has been extremely helpful in the process. We are very happy so far!

Knot Home

Dear system is a great app. There support team is extremely good and they get back to your inquiry pretty fast. They also have been trying to accommodate some ideas that we had which we think can work very well as new additions to the system. I have worked with few other system before switching to DEAR and I am extremely happy I made this decision.

Lila Beauty

Have been using this app for 1 month and so far it has been good. Dear systems is very robust and is able to support many integrations. Support is also good as all inquiries have been responded to within 24 hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5