DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

Buildmat

It doesn't push changes to a Shopify order across to DEAR, they suggested manually deleting the order in DEAR and then resyncing and that was pushing wrong information across. Wouldn't have gone out of my way to give it one star normally, but I actually thought this could cause issues called and asked prior to implementing and they told me that it would be able to handle that when it doesn't. It was 1 or 2 things that i called and asked about and both concerns they said DEAR is built to handle these situations and only after implementing they then backpedalled and said it can't handle it. Super annoyed with all the time wasted wouldn't be surprised if i found out that their tactic to promise the world and after implementation users probably invested to much time to change.

Herbert

DEAR connects seamlessly with Shopify, very easy to manage transactions, inventory movements and fulfillment processes. The interface is really user friendly and the learning curve isn't steep at all. Really simple to get things going. I have two feedbacks though:

1 - Email support answer times: given we're in Toronto, it's a bit of a problem when support is mainly active outside of working hours. I'm not saying that they only respond then, it's just that I usually loose a day with the majority of my issues - send an email during the day, get an answer by 8pm, start fixing it next morning. It's not bad, but it could improve. I understand there are other ways of connecting with their support, but email is still the go-to communication method for us.

2 - reporting capabilities and more specifically related to inventory transactions, There isn't a built in report that shows me which FG transaction was used to fulfill which SO, for example, which is crazy, considering I have auto-assembly enabled and there are notes on each FG showing which SO that FG was created for (when the FG was not actually used for that SO). Auditing can be a real pain.

Copper Cow Coffee

Dear has a seamless integration with Shopify and their hands on account management + support has eased our transition towards managing our many products, services and manufacturing efforts in 1 place. They provide all of the resources to set everything up correctly and troubleshoot. It's going to increase our accuracy and efficiency internally and across many of our customers and suppliers. Highly Recommend.

Perennial

Highly recommend this app - made our inventory tracking practically hands-off. DEAR has a seamless integration with Shopify, so we could easily track and audit our sales and inventory levels.

United Nude

I only just started using Dear for our footwear brand, but so far so good! The representative assigned to us from Dear has been extremely helpful in the process. We are very happy so far!

Knot Home

Dear system is a great app. There support team is extremely good and they get back to your inquiry pretty fast. They also have been trying to accommodate some ideas that we had which we think can work very well as new additions to the system. I have worked with few other system before switching to DEAR and I am extremely happy I made this decision.

Lila Beauty

Have been using this app for 1 month and so far it has been good. Dear systems is very robust and is able to support many integrations. Support is also good as all inquiries have been responded to within 24 hours.

Elmwood Electronics

We spent about a week trying to launch DEAR on our store and the experience was terrible. Slow support that takes 24 hours to respond, and when they do respond they don't always answer our questions. The guy who is supposed to help us with our integration hasn't responded to an email in 2 days. Top it off with a buggy Web 0.5 interface. You would think they would put their best foot forward when a new customer signs on, but fortunately they showed their true colors upfront. Stay away from DEAR Inventory unless you like self-inflicted pain.

Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties getting up and running. I checked all tickets were responded to date please see ticket number #126642 from Marvin asking you to send the error returned from Shopify " The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.: {"errors":"Internal Server Error"} " to their support team. We are still waiting on response from you on how that went? Other issues are setup related and we will have someone from customer success team reach out to you asap to assist.
Regards

Desmond & Dempsey

App is fine, until you have a problem when the customer service is non existent. For what you pay for multiple users and how integral this connection can be for key areas of your business like inventory control and accounting, customer support should be much better.

Hi There,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear we have let you down in support. We are constantly working on improving customer success and majority of our first responses are within the first hour. Please note we have a 24/5 phone line so if your matter is urgent and you would like to speak to someone you can contact us by phone or alternatively visit our website and use the online chat.
Best Regards

Article22

This is an easy Inventory Management System to use. We utilized the Onboarding provided by DEAR and the ongoing support we receive to make sure our system is being used as much to its potential for us is amazing. Kevin especially is always on hand to assist with any questions and tweaks. Other features would be also be helpful if integrated into DEAR - like to totals at the bottom of the Purchase Order Pages (and the other drop down pages)

Hi There,

Thank your for the wonderful feedback. We are super happy to hear you had great onboarding experience and are enjoying all the features and benefits !

Best Regards