DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

Perennial

Highly recommend this app - made our inventory tracking practically hands-off. DEAR has a seamless integration with Shopify, so we could easily track and audit our sales and inventory levels.

United Nude

I only just started using Dear for our footwear brand, but so far so good! The representative assigned to us from Dear has been extremely helpful in the process. We are very happy so far!

Knot Home

Dear system is a great app. There support team is extremely good and they get back to your inquiry pretty fast. They also have been trying to accommodate some ideas that we had which we think can work very well as new additions to the system. I have worked with few other system before switching to DEAR and I am extremely happy I made this decision.

Lila Beauty

Have been using this app for 1 month and so far it has been good. Dear systems is very robust and is able to support many integrations. Support is also good as all inquiries have been responded to within 24 hours.

Elmwood Electronics

We spent about a week trying to launch DEAR on our store and the experience was terrible. Slow support that takes 24 hours to respond, and when they do respond they don't always answer our questions. The guy who is supposed to help us with our integration hasn't responded to an email in 2 days. Top it off with a buggy Web 0.5 interface. You would think they would put their best foot forward when a new customer signs on, but fortunately they showed their true colors upfront. Stay away from DEAR Inventory unless you like self-inflicted pain.

Hi Craig,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties getting up and running. I checked all tickets were responded to date please see ticket number #126642 from Marvin asking you to send the error returned from Shopify " The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.: {"errors":"Internal Server Error"} " to their support team. We are still waiting on response from you on how that went? Other issues are setup related and we will have someone from customer success team reach out to you asap to assist.
Regards

Desmond & Dempsey

App is fine, until you have a problem when the customer service is non existent. For what you pay for multiple users and how integral this connection can be for key areas of your business like inventory control and accounting, customer support should be much better.

Hi There,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear we have let you down in support. We are constantly working on improving customer success and majority of our first responses are within the first hour. Please note we have a 24/5 phone line so if your matter is urgent and you would like to speak to someone you can contact us by phone or alternatively visit our website and use the online chat.
Best Regards

Article22

This is an easy Inventory Management System to use. We utilized the Onboarding provided by DEAR and the ongoing support we receive to make sure our system is being used as much to its potential for us is amazing. Kevin especially is always on hand to assist with any questions and tweaks. Other features would be also be helpful if integrated into DEAR - like to totals at the bottom of the Purchase Order Pages (and the other drop down pages)

Hi There,

Thank your for the wonderful feedback. We are super happy to hear you had great onboarding experience and are enjoying all the features and benefits !

Best Regards

The Wrap Life

I dont understand all the great reviews. I feel like it's gonna take me months to get up to speed. You can't bulk edit anything within the app. You have to export and work in Excel or Sheets, then re-upload back into Dear and purge the stuff you don't want. If you're not very skilled at Sheets/Excel, good luck. Once I get set up, I think it'll be great but I dont know how long that's going to take. I need to hire someone just to get my products, categories and suppliers set up. And when/if you connect your Quickbooks, it's going to import Suppliers from your checking account. Meaning that time you used your debit card at the corner store, well that place is now a Supplier. Same thing for Customers and Products. It imported products I havent sold in months. In order to delete, I had to export a file, change the status then re-upload. Why all the steps to do basic things?

De Beaurepaire Wines

We implemented the DEAR - Shopify integration recently, and so far, great! The integration was easy to implement, and the solution is easy to use. We now have visibility of all orders and inventory, from multiple channels, in one place. Having the automatic pull through has not only removed a tedious and time consuming manual process, but has reduced human error related to stock availability, customer terms, and fulfilment. We can also see sales performance across all channels in once place, helping us to make better business decisions.

Mkstore2109

DOES NOT sync inventory between Ebay, Amazon and Shopify. Or it doesn't seamlessly. I wanted to see my inventory on one page, but Marketplace Listings were in the Integration Channels --> Listings page, but Shopify was in the Inventory --> Product page. Exchanged emails with Support before getting a workaround solution, which wouldn't have streamlined anything. The interface was pretty and semi-intuitive , which is a shame.

Previous 1 3 4