DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

Desmond & Dempsey

App is fine, until you have a problem when the customer service is non existent. For what you pay for multiple users and how integral this connection can be for key areas of your business like inventory control and accounting, customer support should be much better.

Article22

This is an easy Inventory Management System to use. We utilized the Onboarding provided by DEAR and the ongoing support we receive to make sure our system is being used as much to its potential for us is amazing. Kevin especially is always on hand to assist with any questions and tweaks. Other features would be also be helpful if integrated into DEAR - like to totals at the bottom of the Purchase Order Pages (and the other drop down pages)

The Wrap Life

I dont understand all the great reviews. I feel like it's gonna take me months to get up to speed. You can't bulk edit anything within the app. You have to export and work in Excel or Sheets, then re-upload back into Dear and purge the stuff you don't want. If you're not very skilled at Sheets/Excel, good luck. Once I get set up, I think it'll be great but I dont know how long that's going to take. I need to hire someone just to get my products, categories and suppliers set up. And when/if you connect your Quickbooks, it's going to import Suppliers from your checking account. Meaning that time you used your debit card at the corner store, well that place is now a Supplier. Same thing for Customers and Products. It imported products I havent sold in months. In order to delete, I had to export a file, change the status then re-upload. Why all the steps to do basic things?

De Beaurepaire Wines

We implemented the DEAR - Shopify integration recently, and so far, great! The integration was easy to implement, and the solution is easy to use. We now have visibility of all orders and inventory, from multiple channels, in one place. Having the automatic pull through has not only removed a tedious and time consuming manual process, but has reduced human error related to stock availability, customer terms, and fulfilment. We can also see sales performance across all channels in once place, helping us to make better business decisions.

Mkstore2109

DOES NOT sync inventory between Ebay, Amazon and Shopify. Or it doesn't seamlessly. I wanted to see my inventory on one page, but Marketplace Listings were in the Integration Channels --> Listings page, but Shopify was in the Inventory --> Product page. Exchanged emails with Support before getting a workaround solution, which wouldn't have streamlined anything. The interface was pretty and semi-intuitive , which is a shame.

Mr Simms Hk Limited

Dear systems has worked excellently for us with Shopify. We have 3 shopify stores and Dear helps us manage the inventory across all and warehouse smoothly and efficiently. It integrates well with sales and refunds and everything is updated instantly.

Ar15discounts

Really good system for the money. Helps good for complex bundles on my AR15 Parts site, AR15discounts.com

Whoopsie

It was almost great, then after signing up I found out there is a maximum sku capacity of 20,000 sku's and no way to delete/purge products. This means that there is basically a lifetime limit of 20k sku's. With the number of variants our products have we go through around 10,000 sku's per year and we are just a small children's boutique. With the number of sku's initially imported we would get about a year out of the product then be having to move. The price point and features were good for us, but the sku limit is very low for a clothing retail business. I was very disappointed, especially since there was no mention of it on their website at the time and I has invested a lot of hours testing it. I also needed their Stripe/Paypal integration to be able to handle partial payments but the number 1 issue was the sku limit, we had to reluctantly cross Dear off the list because of that.

Elle Riley

DEAR has allowed us to manage our inventory seamlessly for the first time ever. Our stock is now always up to date, we can manage our invoicing and production orders all from one place. The support offered has also been amazing, with easy to follow tutorials as well as quick email and phone support. Would highly recommend.

Glassbottleoutlet

We've tried several inventories programs for Shopify and DEAR Inventory is by far the best. Our store has an extremely complex inventory so setup for us was a bit more difficult than it would be for the average Shopify user but every time we had a problem Josh was there to help us! Extremely happy we decided to give DEAR Inventory a try.

Previous 1 3 4