Delivery Date

Delivery Date

by Omega

Allow customers to choose a delivery date on the checkout page

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

Brilliant app - and excellent, helpful support - absolutely perfect for my complicated checkout requirements. Would definitely recommend.

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

FOOD NOT FLOWERS

We had a lot of custom work to our Shopify site. Omega has been great to work with- very accommodating and we got what we needed! Would recommend the app.

Fleuri Flowers

Used this app as a trial for my ecommerce shop. Had a few problems at first but the tech help did an amazing job by solving the problem. Thanks!

Melissa Andre

the support for this app is amazing. The support person went above and beyond! If you need help, they'll respond via facebook messenger.

LaundryDepartment

I've tried out so many calendar/delivery apps so far and this is the first time I feel like I need to review. I received help from Kien on several questions and Kien was so prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. I received help needed to customize the options. Thank you!

Sacame El Jugo

excelente apoyo y funcionabilidad, justo lo que necesitaba buen soporte de servicio al cliente...................................................................................

Glazed New Zealand

The app is well designed, easily customisable etc. However we find customers cannot see the app 20% of the time as their cache or history is not cleared. Sadly have to go with a different provider as it hasn't been able to be sorted.

Treats2eat Delicious Desserts

App initially had some issues, however technical support was very helpful, and fixed all problems. Tech support has been outstanding!

The app is easy to use, and integrates well in my cart page.