Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

CLICK REGALA

Customer service very helpful. I love this app. Thank you for letting my customer choose a delivery date succesfully.

doublechefsmarket

Reply very fast and good responsible, always communicate with us to improve the app detail! Hope everyone will enjoy it too!

Vertmoi

This app is very usefull and the support is perfect, I recommand.
the support helped me put a script for confirmation email and helped me optimize my shop.

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

I had some issues with the app in the beginning getting it configured, but tech support stepped in to help out. Very responsive customer service.

Indian Chai Guy

Great support team. I had some tweaking that needed done and their support team helped me really quick. This app is designed for your customers to pick a delivery or pick up date for their orders.

Little Birdy Cakes

I like the custom rules as each of my products operates differently. I have had some small issues but Zoe has helped me work through them (mostly me learning how it operates). So far so good!

Gastro at Home

So easy to navigate and use. One slight issue was resolved via WhatsApp within a very short period. Looks great on my online store too, Well done 10/10. Thank you.

PAT LAFRIEDA HOME DELIVERY

Been using the app since December when we first launch our site. Out of box it works as long as you set the proper settings. If you need any extra modifications, they will help you asap. Customer Service is fast and reliable. Thank you Omega Team!

EKOOK

Amazing support. They have a chat support where they are always available and able to solve issues. The App is very useful!

THE BIG GRIN

The app is working well and especially the handling is very easy.
Having a little trouble with showing the right delivery date on our bills, but support is handling it well so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6