Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

خضاركو

why does the app ask me to pay when i install it? it says there is 14 days trial.
please confirm.
thanks

July 13, 2019

Hello,
You just need confirm accept payment for paying after free trial. This is the shopify workflow for every paid apps. You will not paying in free trial time.
Please let us know if you need any support!

Carnés Natural™

Very nice and simple app and AMAZING customer support! We needed some customization and the support person was awesome and really fast!!!

Bazardumka

Nice........,...
....................

................................................

bagsinbulk

Great app and great customer support!

Vida Tranquila

Super easy! No code inserting or anything. Just configure the settings within the app and you will see de calendar and hours (if specified) for deliveries nicely put in the cart page. I use de Simple Theme for my shop. Thank you!

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

Brilliant app - and excellent, helpful support - absolutely perfect for my complicated checkout requirements. Would definitely recommend.

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

FOOD NOT FLOWERS

We had a lot of custom work to our Shopify site. Omega has been great to work with- very accommodating and we got what we needed! Would recommend the app.

Fleuri Flowers

Used this app as a trial for my ecommerce shop. Had a few problems at first but the tech help did an amazing job by solving the problem. Thanks!

Melissa Andre

the support for this app is amazing. The support person went above and beyond! If you need help, they'll respond via facebook messenger.

LaundryDepartment

I've tried out so many calendar/delivery apps so far and this is the first time I feel like I need to review. I received help from Kien on several questions and Kien was so prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. I received help needed to customize the options. Thank you!

Previous 1