4.8

Merchants highly recommend this delivery and pickup scheduling app for its user-friendly design and seamless website integration. They value its wide functionality, including customizable product rules, delivery cut-off times, and the ability to disable certain delivery dates. The app is praised for enhancing customer experience by allowing delivery date and time specification. The support team is recognized for their quick responses and exceptional assistance, with continuous improvements and issue resolution being a highlight. The app is particularly recommended for its customization capabilities and positive impact on business operations.

September 18, 2023

Niel was patient with me and guided me through the process to set up the app exactly how we need to use it in our company. Appreciate the clear and quick communication and can recommend this app and team to everyone!

ZAZA'S DELI
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Omega replied September 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app and the support from Niel. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

October 2, 2023

Amazing App just what we needed for our store, easy to work with the developers and looks great on our site.

Blossoms
About 2 months using the app
Omega replied October 3, 2023

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.

May 12, 2023

Top notch customer service, especially from Anna. Will definitely recommend to others who require customers to specify delivery and timing for their cart out!

Merely Ice Cream
Singapore
Over 3 years using the app
Omega replied May 15, 2023

We appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. 🌟🌟🌟 We love how your store looks with the lovely calendar too.🍻 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰

April 5, 2023

I must say would recommend this app. Great customer service and quick help with any trouble shooting.

Thanks a Bunch Florist
Over 2 years using the app
Omega replied April 6, 2023

Hi, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

August 9, 2023

this app is easy to use, user friendly to the customer on my website and looks very minimal and modern on my website. also, great support team. they answer fast and solve issues immediately

umiflora
Israel
About 1 month using the app
Omega replied August 11, 2023

Thank you for posting your positive review. We value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

March 14, 2023

This app has a bit of a learning curve if you are not familiar with API's and such, however the support staff and developers at the help desk are amazing! They were very patient with me and troubleshooted the issues I was having until I got it resolved. Highly recommend this app! Great for local deliveries and pick up locations.

Design My Cake by Patty
2 months using the app
Omega replied March 15, 2023

We appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our Dingdoong app. 🌟🌟🌟 We love how your store looks with the lovely calendar too.🍻 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰

July 17, 2023

Only just signed up with these guys and needed some support and I got a response within less than a minute, really good support!

Bath Soft Cheese
5 days using the app
Omega replied July 20, 2023

We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

March 30, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing excellent customer. From the moment I reached out to them with my concerns, their team was attentive, professional, and went above and beyond to help me solve all of my problems.

Officeflower
9 months using the app
Omega replied March 31, 2023

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for the 5 stars! 🌟

April 3, 2023

I'm just starting to use the app, but I already like that there is a very responsive team here and they help me set up the widget very cool. Thank you very much! There is also a very wide functionality here :)

Take a Break
Israel
29 days using the app
Omega replied April 6, 2023

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with Omega’s Dingdoong app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

August 6, 2023

The app is suitable for F&B delivery and pickup and the app developer is very helpful whenever I encountered issues that need to be improved. Hope they can do room bookings as well in near future.

InterContinental Kuala Lumpur Online Store
Malaysia
20 days using the app
Omega replied August 7, 2023

Thanks a bunch! We're super happy with this amazing review. It motivates us to keep it up and serve you better.😍 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
All the best,