Delivery Date By Omega

Delivery Date By Omega

by Omega

Allow customers to choose exactly when they want to get goods

Mini Petals Florist

Zoe and her team have been amazing! The best support I have every received through a shopify app. I had a few troubles getting things to look how I wanted and they were so helpful. Highly recommend this app to help with delivery date needs.

The Cake Shop

Has some useful delivery functionality I cannot find elsewhere (e.g. rules per collection). Responsive support.

Jackery Japan

pretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty goodpretty good

Alta Foods

Kaylee was super helpful with any issues I had! Also provided a really fast turnaround time - really glad I found this app and am excited to see how they grow with my site.

HI FRED

It works perfectly well in my website! Customer support is fast and they fix all my issues right away!

Shuro Shirin

We deliver frozen food and so we use this app to make sure that customers can specify a delivery date on which their freezer will be ready to receive their order. It would be great however, if it could block the checkout button until a delivery date is chosen to prevent orders coming through without a delivery date. An additional pop-up feature to say something like 'A delivery date must be chosen in order to checkout' would be a brilliant.

She Follows Floral Design

I use this app to help my customers select a date and time for their recent orders to be picked up or delivered. I was experiencing some difficulty with some of the functionality and their Support Team got back to me in a matter of minutes and the issue was resolved swiftly. Great service and great functionality!

TANOMO GIFT

we, gift delivery shops are taking advantage of this app well. Their support team is really awesome. W/o it, I can't use this app such well.

Bizu Patisserie and Cafe

so i have tried probably 3 delivery date apps in shopify already and this is by far the best delivery date picker app that works best. the other apps had so much issues and additional fees. i had some issues during installation but the customer service helped me right away and did not stop until it was resolved.

Oppo Brothers

Fantastic customer service. Look forward to using it! The team was very helpful and we believe the option will be great for our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5