4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its delivery and pickup scheduling capabilities. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer service, and customizable features. Merchants appreciate the ability to set specific rules for products and delivery times, streamlining operations and improving their website's user experience. Despite a learning curve, the support team is recognized for their effective problem-solving. The app is seen as a valuable tool for managing orders more efficiently and meeting all local delivery and pickup needs.

April 3, 2023

I'm just starting to use the app, but I already like that there is a very responsive team here and they help me set up the widget very cool. Thank you very much! There is also a very wide functionality here :)

Take a Break
Israel
29 days using the app
DingDoong replied April 6, 2023

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with Omega’s Dingdoong app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Edited June 16, 2020

I used this app to be able to implement a calendar that has specific pick up/delivery dates & times ! Would highly recommend this app for anyone needing a calendar for their store. Their customer service is also excellent, very prompt and have answered all my questions!

Decadent Dough
29 days using the app
DingDoong replied September 14, 2020

Hello there,

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such a good feedback from you while using our Delivery Date app. We wish our app will create more and more convenience for you and do let us know if you have any questions.

August 4, 2022

this app is exactly what my client needs for his restaurant. the developers were very helpful and smart. thank you Anna!

Habibas Deli
DingDoong replied August 5, 2022

Thanks a bunch! We're super happy with this amazing review. It motivates us to keep it up and serve you better.😍 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
Best,
Anna

February 12, 2023

The application works well and the support they give you is spectacular, they really respond very fast and deliver solutions to the specific requirements of your store, highly recommended

My Sison
Chile
DingDoong replied February 12, 2023

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our DingDoong app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.

April 14, 2019

Nice........,...
....................

................................................

Bazardumka
India
Edited July 25, 2022

Every few months or so a delivery order will sneak through on a day or time that we clearly have no deliveries available. We then either have to refund the customer or scramble to deliver the order to save the sale. It continues to be a problem, Omega continues to fix it but it continues to happen (I think it's happened 4-5 times now). * Updating my review to 4 stars, part of this was on me for not seeing previous communications. I do stand by the fact that this is still not 100% seamless delivery app, sometimes orders can sneak through on dates and times you don't want them to. In this case it was because the app had not been updated.

The Blonde Tulip
Over 1 year using the app
DingDoong replied July 11, 2022

Dear everyone at The Blonde Tulip team,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I appreciate your feedback, and I am sorry if our previous emails could not find you well.
On behalf of myself and everyone I work with, we take customer reviews seriously and hearing that our app did not work properly is never what we want to hear. My mate, Anna has just sent an email regarding your issue, please check and let us know if the solution works for you.

I appreciate your patronage and hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,
Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support Team

October 27, 2020

we, gift delivery shops are taking advantage of this app well. Their support team is really awesome. W/o it, I can't use this app such well.

TANOMO GIFT
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
Edited November 14, 2022

Good Service, But need one more validation, If directly buy the item and then it redirect onto the checkout screen I can not see the delivery date option. If it is required there should be the delivery date option before checkout or on checkout.. And also please confirm is this for the mobile apps as well?

Winelouvre
Malaysia
About 1 year using the app
DingDoong replied November 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We appreciate it.
We would love to discuss your concerns with our app via live chat and email since the app surely can help you with some solutions. :D
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

March 15, 2023

Great app, and wonderful service. I needed an app that has options to customise and this team has been very easy to work with.

Cake.Biz
15 days using the app
DingDoong replied March 16, 2023

Your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for your time to leave these kind words!

November 24, 2022

It was amazing and really helpful! Id defo use it again! We had issues with the site but the team helped me get it sorted

RP Meats Ltd
10 months using the app
DingDoong replied November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.