Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Flowernflorist

Love this app.
and support team helped a lot
Great team!

Alacena De Monica Prueba 12345

The application is what I expected and more, the technical support team is the best, they helped me to adapt the app to the needs of my store. Quick and friendly answers.
An excellent decision to use this application.

Greenchoice Flowers

Great service, support team very responsive!

Mybloem

Although I did not end up using the app (for reasons relating to Recharge), the support was quick, friendly and personal. Thanks to Vijay and Anuj for helping me out!

Dettaglio

Recently installed the app, was a little confused during installation and configuration, but contacted support and they helped A TON! Thanks Vijay. The app has helped a lot with orders, saving time contacting customers to arrange deliveries.

Sgrocerie

Support team is very helpful. Some features were not available when we just installed the app. After we emailed to them, they try the best to develop and provide the features to us. Good support.

Dwtn Lush

This app is great for my online store. It was a little more complicated than I had anticipated to set it up; however, the delivery date support team was VERY helpful and did the work for me. I plan to continue to use this app.

Equistar

Amazing support team.They helped to change the language in Calendar for localization to Japanese. I tried many Delivery date App. But this is only one fits Japan's delivery system.

日本国内向けのショップ用に配送日と時間指定ができるAppを探していました。色々試しましたが配送日を表示するカレンダー内の期間指定ができなかったりして使用できるものが見つからなかったのですが、こちらは1ヶ月先までカレンダーで配送日が選べるように指定したり任意の月に変更できます。(日数だともっと良かったのですが)唯一の問題がカレンダー内の曜日や月の表示が英語だったのですがサポートの方が日本語に直してくれました。

Spotted Dog Bakery

Full disclosure, my site isn't live yet, but after working with the Girish and the support team here, I fully expect everything to work perfectly. I'm grateful to the team at Zestard!

Avoy Australia

After spending lots of time trying to find a delivery date selector app, I decided to go with this app. For the money you pay, this system is by far the best!

After experiencing some difficulty installing it myself, I contacted the support team. The team installed the app for me, made custom configurations and were incredibly helpful and patient.

Thank you so much to Chandraprakash for your great customer service and help :)