Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Caviar Express

These guys are awesome. Solid app and great customer service. Solved a problem I had at 7am PST in 3 minutes over live chat. Nice!

Patriot Lobster

I am a wholesaler and online distributor of live lobsters and fresh seafood. After many years of trying to find someone that would help me with a shipping calendar i came across this app. At first I was going to dismiss them as just being another one that couldn't and wouldn't do the job.

I gave them a try and noticed it was very simple to install, but hey it worked! I gave a few requests to make it run smooth for my theme and they went above and beyond my expectations with improvements.

It's about time people out there realized that some people send perishables and or gifts on certain days.

Many Thanks!

Simply Stylish Gifts

I do not write reviews often, but feel the need in this case. I had installed another delivery date app, but it displayed a problem (showed a "NaN" value instead of the price). The app developer was not able to fix the problem. I tried Delivery Date Pro and it also displayed a problem - only 2 lines of the calendar were showing, so all of the dates were shown on top each other (could not be used). I contacted support and they very quickly resolved the problem, which was NOT a problem with the app code, but a problem with an older version jQuery library file used by my website theme developer. The other app developer mentioned something similar, but was not able to fix it (and my website theme developer said it was the app causing the problem...).

The Delivery Date Pro support team just got on with it and sorted the problem out, so I now have a working delivery date app in time for my Christmas orders! I am a very happy customer! Thank you!

Laura Florist

Had some issue with my theme, the support team is very helpful to take action to solve my concerns. Good app and good support.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next