Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited July 15, 2021

I used the app and its pretty good for the most part. The support service is great and I recommend it

Smooth&Charming
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
June 9, 2021

Easy to use and fast support. Needed help adding timer to site header and they solved very quickly.

Mac'n! By Mari
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 3, 2021

Excellent response time and great app. We have used the delivery timer for years and it has been 100% flawless. Thanks for the great service.

Consiglio's Kitchenware
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 28, 2021

App is really nice to use and easy to use! I would recommend this to someone who needs this kind of service

Yel and Co. Music
Philippines
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
May 25, 2021

ottima perfetta per ogni esigenza risponde bene al tema ottime prestazioni, ottima app la installerei altre 100 voltew

Net Coatings Srl
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 29, 2021

Great app works really well and very easy to set up. I wanted the message to display somehwere different on my theme and Dan from support did this for me in no time at all. Very helpful

Spare and Square
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 23, 2021

The best timer app weve found so far, and the support for the issues weve had has been great - quick responses, super helfpul and friendly. Thanks!

Unearthed Sounds
Time spent using app: 12 months
LAUNCHTIP replied April 23, 2021

Your review is much appreciated.

Thanks!

February 28, 2021

assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaopiijdleflkwouhdsfjdpoiwpodhlcjuwfuwoeijwlicj

Gorilla Workouts
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 29, 2021

Very fast response from Dan, I have moved to a new theme and needed the timer adjusting on the product and cart pages, he solved my issue in under 20 minutes! Thank you :)

HowCurious? Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 30, 2020

I added this app to my store with no code needed. It took 10 minutes to set up my rules and change the colours to suit our shop www.henrybags.co.uk You are able to easily select what days you dispatch, cut off times and exclude days that you do not delivery or dispatch, both regularly or due to holidays.

Henrybags.co.uk