Disable Right‑Click

Disable Right‑Click

by ⇪ Upsell

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Maxim Earbuds

Perfect solution for protecting your store content! Automatic setup with only one or two clicks. I love it and I highly recommend it to all. Thank you!

5·2·7 Photo

This app is GENIUS! I recently saw a blogger talking about her blog content being stolen so I researched protecting my content and this app popped up. It was the EASIEST install and it works perfectly. Thank you!

C R B N

it works but when i noticed that ''disable right click'' ad on y store, i've uninstalled the app. sorry

Mountain View Candle Works

I love this app it keeps everything safe and the sound from everyone. No right clicking is very important

Porta Dextra Gallery

The disable right click works very well but I put a question to the support team and didn’t receive a reply. For that reason I have to deduct 2 stars.

Dukaiko

This app is amazing and does exactly what it describes. It's important to protect your store products and texts from being copied and pasted and this app does exactly that. Awesome job

R.K.Amber Tees

Fantastic app to have for any new online business. It is a great feeling knowing that your long hours of hard work is protected. Thank you!

Zephyr Angels

A must have to protect your hours of work. Very easy to use. I protect all my images and texts with it. The price is really fair :-)

Bridalbouquets.com

Love everything about this company got so tired of my images being stolen. This company is amazing great customer service.

Unique Upgrades

Not so much worried about content stealers so much as customers google searching for an image and choosing another store because of $1 or $2. This pays for itself instantly and leaves you with peace of mind that customers arent buying the product you brought to them somewhere else :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9