Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Lojavidafácil

I unistalled the app from my site but it coninues to show up the AD! I tried a ton of times to resolve this problem, but the support center doesn't help me!!!

NZ Quantum Healing

Does exactly what i needed, plus it was simple to install, no coding needed app, love it.
Thankyou guys for such an easy app to implement, just cool as.

Vending Business Solutions

This is the best app. thanks for changing the game for our website! I am so excited to not have to email manually anymore.

Amoor Works

This app has not been working for me at all, even with the non free version. I can still right click on both desktop and mobile sites.

September 29, 2019

Hi there, I believe the app is working correctly. I sent this as a reply to your email from this morning but wanted to comment publicly:

We're happy to help figure out what's going on! I just manually ran Disable Right-Click on your site and it worked as expected.

I suspect you were viewing an old, cached copy of your site, from before the app was installed. Could you try reinstalling, clear your browser cache, and reload your site? Thanks!

Cable BBite

I enjoyed how easy it was to use and how simple it was as most apps can take between 5-10 mins to set up

Eazyhome Outlet

Just what we needed. Thank you.

Kickked®

This app has changed the security of my store and has protected a lot of customers from fraudulent or impersonating stores like ours. It's a wonderful app

ArtRockStore

This app caused my store to be unreachable for over 12 hours. The app apparently does a database lookup to their server upon loading your shopify store, if their server is down or unreachable it prevents your store from working. I tried to contact the app provider twice and still no response.
UPDATE - I was contacted by the developer who advised that they have implemented a permanent fix to prevent the problem recurring, and to improve the way the App loads so it doesn't interfere with my store.

WOVENSOULS

This is my first negative review.

The app worked for a few weeks and then one fine day it caused my website to stop loading. And I didn't notice until 3 days later.

How do I know that it was this app? Because at the bottom-left corner of the browser it said "waiting for disable-right-click" and we kept waiting but it just never did load. Blank screen.

Upon uninstalling this app, the website loaded again.

This was a CATASTROPHIC event especially since I am not a techie, and I do not understand what goes on at the backend and just TRUST that the software guys at the app will do it all correctly.

But when THEY fail you, it is your business on the line and that is not a risk I can afford to take.

Moonseeker of Light Guardian

It does what it says on the box. Can't save, copy or open image and text. Ideal for me as I make original artwork that I don't watermark as it takes away from the images. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15