Disable Right‑Click

Disable Right‑Click

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Kawaii Bdsm

This app works perfectly fine, it keeps my website protected from people who keeps copying descriptions and stealing images. I think it's a must have. I have installed it since the beginning of my website ;)

Mikki Modified Inc

Incredible and works great. Saved me from what I know would be a bunch of headaches! LOL I would definitely recommend you give it a shot. Well worth the couple bucks!

Trivoshop.com

Very nice feature which is great for customers to focus on products they like and competitors from taking your images

Stellar Trend

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ART GODA

I run an online gallery and am planning to offer printable art downloads, so an app protecting my images is a must have. I liked quick and simple installation, which is very useful for a beginner user like me :) Installed it with few clicks without any hustle. Check it on my website works perfectly and the price is really good too.

3wgallery.ca

I use this app to protect my images on my e-commerce website. I like it. It blocks right click and in consequence protects images from stealing.

Rosven

this app is an incredible app.it helps me to protect my Store from description theft. I love it.it's a recommended app.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC

I love this app!!!!! It protects my brand, my merchandise, and my IP. So many times I see my product on some one else's web page or blog and it hurts my brand the work I put into it.

Mainetti USA

We used this app to help secure the contents of our store. App installs instantly and works as advertised!

UNIDADE SHOP

Está sendo útil essa versão livre. Possui muitas pessoas que copia, não que isso empesa a elas a copiarem, mais dificulta um pouco. Às vezes pego a versão paga mais adiante. Indico!! Obrigado!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10