Disable Right Click FREE

Disable Right Click FREE

by Impress

The original disable right click app

Cocina Zen

It is an app that has been recommended to me but the truth is that it does not work. I have tried activating and deactivating the options and I have even tried viewing the web on different devices and in all of them I can download images and copy texts.

October 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review! It looks like you uninstalled the app. If you reinstall, please send us an email and we'll figure out what's going on. Thanks!

Limitlesswow

when i use free plan then they show mark on mobile its very un professional very bad app for new user i am not recommended

October 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review! We do ask permission before showing a link to our app (you have to confirm you want to be on the ad-supported plan), but I apologize if there was any misunderstanding how this would work.

E-ARMAZZÉM

We deleted the app and the tab at the bottom is still there. we don't want this app anymore, please remove quickly!!

August 12, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review! We looked at your store, and the app is not running. Is it possible you were looking at a cached version of the page?

If so, could you please clear your browser cache and refresh the page?

Thanks!

ShopMartx

muito bom e muito bom mesmo, excelente,excelente, very good, muitooo booommmmm, esse vale apena, otimo

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Why does your ad show up in the bottom right corner of my site at all times? I tried to uninstall the app to get rid of it and it's still there.

May 24, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for the app review, let's get this problem figured out.

I took a look, and according to Shopify's records you have not uninstalled the app.

To uninstall, please click the trash can icon next to "Disable Right Click" on your Apps page.

You can find your app page here: https://www.shopify.com/admin/apps

Thanks!

pods-concept

BIG SHIIIT ! I have the ad and I can't delete it !!! I will report you to Shopify !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 16, 2020

Hi! Our free plan is ad-supported, and we require that you confirm you're OK with the ad-supported plan before displaying anything on your shop.

Note that when you uninstall it can take up to 30 seconds for our app to receive the "uninstalled" event from Shopify. If you were on the free plan, our ad would appear for those 30 seconds, then disappear. I believe that's what happened here.

I confirmed free plan uninstalls are working correctly, and also confirmed your shop is not displaying an ad, but I sent you an email to follow up. Just in case!

Thanks for the report!

The Modern Being

This is the worst app. Do not download. They stick a shitty ad on your page and its nearly impossible to get rid of it unless to force yourself to buy it. Even when you uninstall this garbage the ad does not go away. Developer please get your shitty ad off my site before I file a direct complaint with Shopify.

May 16, 2020

Hi, this is fixed as of 5/16/2020. Explanation below. (This only applies to users on the free plan. Stores on Pro don't get ads.)

I removed our cache layer and added high-performance servers, so now any changes to your settings (including uninstalls) will be instantly visible on your store.

Before today, the way it worked was once you uninstalled, the ad would instantly goes away for new visitors but old visitors would continue seeing it, since browsers cached the advertisement javascript. This was the source of a lot of confusion (and bad reviews, unfortunately).

Abdos Warrior

i just want to delete your app but when i do the advertisment is still apppearing on the store !!!

Electric Eye Productions

The Team been excellent is responding to feedback and fixing promptly some issues with the free plan. I am happy to be on the paid plan as it is working well.

Glam Lenses

They advertise there ad on your website without informing you! i find that very very rude! WASTE OF TIME

April 17, 2020

Update: we fixed our UI to make the advertisement opt-in. Thanks for the report!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16