Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

The Art of Motorsport

As an artist, or so I call myself to justify my time consuming hobby, one of the worst things that could happen is having your work stolen. Getting your stuff stolen isn't nice - whether it's your art that you spent several hours making, or maybe it's your blue bicycle with blacked out wheels and carbon fiber accents that you had in 3rd grade (looking at you, Frank. I still want my bike back) - getting your stuff taken from you sucks. But alas, here comes Disable Right-Click to save the day! With this tool, I can prevent people from downloading my stuff on my website and therefore protect my art from thieves! It works great and also protects text from being copied, too.

Thanks DRC or DRCF (Do I include the 'Free' in the title?)
Oh yeah and it's free...unlike that bike you stole, Frank.

The app works great and offers a mobile addition for the cost of a pack of gum a month. Cheers!

The Moonlight Shop

It does what it is supposed to. Easy to set up. No possibility of stealing your images wether it's on the phone or computer.

Royal Chic Couture

RIDER PITSTOP

ON POINT! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP AND THIS APP DOES WORK BETTER THAN ANY OTHER APP I HAVE EVER FOUND. CHEAPEST TOO. YOU CAN TRY ON MY WEBSITE WWW.RIDERPITSTOP.COM

Tilezz

It didn't stop people saving through mobile phone on premium plan. I can save it my iPhone by holding my finger on the picture.

August 7, 2019

Weird! The app is designed to block long-press actions on iPhone via the `-webkit-touch-callout: none;` CSS property. This should work everywhere, but please shoot us an email (support@impress.store) so we can double-check it works on your store!

Haus de Hehr

No copying and no pasting. Love the idea of all my hard work, research, and creativity being protected!

DogsInTown

I really like this app, its only $2 and it helps to keep my store original so nobody can copy my logo and images.

Coflaitte

Great app! Helped to protect my store and prevent people from copying my texts, pictures and logos.

Leggings-n-more

Ran across this app, and decided to try it. It is great. The only issue is if you lose the free version after the free time, you lose the ability to copy and paste from your IPhone. To put pics on Instagram. Other than that great app.
Leggings-n-more.com

Best Welcome Bags

OMG!!! thank you... thank you... thank you. I'm sooo tired of chasing scum that post jpgs of my work for sale as their own. It's hard enough climbing Google stats without competing with my own images on someone else's site. Super easy install. ❤❤❤

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13