Disable Right‑Click

Disable Right‑Click

by ⇪ Upsell

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

SpookySkeleton

I would like my store featured app is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New South Blends

This app is amazing! It does exactly what is says. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the awesome app.

Bling With Crystal

Loving this app thus far! It helps me protect my blog posts from being copied! I also love that I had the opportunity to try it for free first! You should try it out!

Stainless Kitchen Steals

Stainless Kitchen Steals. The type of products I sell are very popular. The last thing I want is to let someone copy pictures and text and build their own website without any efforts and also using the private policies. I work hard on describing and updating my products and prices. The app worked immediately after I installed it, I tested it. Thank you

L.I.V

I use this app to help me protect my work, because I’m very passionate about my work, because i want my work to help shape the world to a better place. This app really helps with that. Not having to worry about images being in the wrong hands, I appreciate this app very much. It would be better if get rid some bugs, I guess it’s loading time, sometimes it don’t load correctly when I get to the app. But overall that app is great, and I suggest all new up coming business to give this a try. It’s well worth it.

Next Online Store

Great app! It will make your store look more professional and this is very important. The support team is also great. Thank you

Mister Kart

I'm was looking for an app that would protect my photos and text on my store and thank God I found this plus it is so easy to install no hassle very affordable too. Please check my site to see for yourself www.misterkart.com

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

Bad bad bad bad ....................................................................................................................The brand is on your store!

Quality-of-Life-Needs

I absolutely love this app, does exactly what it advertises!! When I started my store a freind of mine told me of the ability of another users right click being able to access my store then he told me of this app!!! I have had great success with Right-Click thus far!!! I enjoyed the ease of download and the way the app is setup!!

In God's Service Store

Definite 5 star rating! Love this app! Works great on my site.

Perfect for keeping my content safe by preventing competitors from copying my images and text and blocking SEO analysis apps from viewing my content!
I definitely recommend DRC for anyone who wants to protect their content from right click rangers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7