Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Stitch 56

Great app! Everything I need to create fantastic sales in my shop! Plus, it's backed by great support! Philip is very responsive and very helpful. Love all your products!

Doosh

We've tried most discount apps and this is by far the best solution. A *must have*. Configurable, flexible and reliable. Excellent developer with many great apps. Highly responsive support. Great platform partner. Recommended without reservation.

Doctor Crocodildo

Good Stuff. It works well! Probably the best Discount App on Shopify. Keep up the good work.

Midnight Glamour Shop

Very good app for sale discounts. The only thing that would make it better is if we could use it for a discount over a specific dollar amount in a collection.

Bel Viaggio Designs

This is the slowest app ever. It has been running all day and has only updated a few items, some of them not correctly. Very frustrating.

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

The app runs very smoothly so far. No bugs at all when the designated promotion is running. It is user friendly too. I just create the discount I want and the click create and everything is done nicely. There is even a real time status on the screen to show me that the discount programme is in progress till it is completed for promotion running in the next few minutes. Bravo!

Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice

I find this APP easy to use and it does exactly what it says, its so great as it only takes seconds to discount a complete collection without having to issue discount codes, 5 starts www.sydneyvapor.com.au

The Skin

Great App!! Easy to use and Philip Zhavrid helped resolve some problems with my Theme promptly!! Very satisfied!!

Homespun Apothecary

We are loving Discount Manager. It made the 2014 Christmas season so much easier. A few minutes of setup and we were running multiple category specific sales with sale banners applied to all applicable products. Discount Manager provides the missing piece of functionality in Shopify. The only suggestion we have is, please make it possible to edit ads that are running. We have encountered several situations where small changes to the ad were necessary and we were forced to trash the existing discount and recreate it with our small changes. It would have been so much more convenient to simple edit the appropriate ads and save. That is the only reason that Discount Manager gets 4 stars instead of 5

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next