Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sunday Sparrow

Location New Zealand

I installed this app and needed help with setup and placement - it was sorted for me within a couple of hours and looks great on my cart - would love it if you were able to stack discounts with this app though.

The Sweet Pea Boutique

I need some help customizing my the offer code box, due to the theme I use, it didn't look how I wanted it to look. I emailed support and they were so helpful, and quick! Truly appreciated it! Awesome support.

Vibe Collection

Great functional app, really helps to increase your store's conversions. Excellent and quick support team!

LittleSizzle

Location Netherlands

Great app and amazing customer service.
Too bad there's no solution (yet) to exclude the taxes or show taxes separately.

childerly

Location Australia

Very useful app. Lightweight and very easy to configure. The most important part is their support line. We got our issue addressed and fixed promptly. Really recommended every business to use this app whoever is facing the problem managing the discount code for gpay or applepay.

Reagan Lehman

Excellent customer support! Helped me out quickly when I had an issue with cart page placement. Thanks!

Hope for Good Marketplace

Great customer support! Answered extremely fast and helped with the problems I explained swiftly and accurately!

Rejuva Fresh

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer support staff response is quickly and ready to help out. I would recommend this application to you.

Spora

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing! Highly recommend! App is working well and support is very kindly.
Also they solved all tech problems. Thanks!!!

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats

Location Australia

Easy to install, support was quick to help with some changes we wanted & the discount code looks great it matches in with our store theme. Would highly recommend.