Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires

Location Germany

I dont know why this APP have so many good reviews. It happens often that it shows that the discount code is not valid. You get no notifications from the App that the App is not working.

fyss

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Does not work so far. requested handmade design 2 times within the past 4 weeks - no answer so far.

Lullalove UK

This app used to work fine, but as some others reviews here say, one day it just stopped working. All our active and advertised discount codes suddenly started appearing as "invalid" in the cart, despite working in checkout. Obviously it affected our conversion on that day and we had loads of customers contacting us. The app support is non-existent. Same as below - we had NO REPLY IN DAYS! Deleting the app now and going with an alternative.

March 17, 2022

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience. Unfortunately I can't find your support ticket in our system, but since you were not satisfied with our service, I would like to refund you your app charges. Please send me an email to support@flomllr.com. The issue you experienced with the app is now fixed and there are measures in place to prevent the app from failing in the future. If you're willing to give it another try, I'd be happy to personally assist you to make sure everything is working correctly.

Zeitgeist Recycling Studio

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Stopped Working a week ago... No reply from the support. Sadly, this needs to be uninstalled after a good run!

March 14, 2022

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. The app stopped working for your store due to the phased rollout of the new Shopify Checkout. Our app is now compatible with the new Checkout version and and there are security measures in place to prevent the app from failing in case of an incompatible update in the future. I'm happy to personally assist you set up the app again if you're willing to give it another try and refund you the last three months of app fees.

MonViso Water Store

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Poor service. The app has stopped working for last 5 days and there is no reply from the support team. Eventually had to uninstall the app.

March 14, 2022

Luxus Car Mats

Time spent using app About 1 year

run away from these guys, the app stopped working for 3 months and they still took the money when I asked them to fix it and refund me the 3 months they said they cannot do either. I won't recommend this app to anyone

Printed Memories

The app started to play up, refresh the page multiple times and show incorrect calculations. Support just brushed it off, now won't reply. Looking for an alternative. Don't waste your time.

Hush Blankets

Time spent using app About 2 months

Seems like a great app but support hasn't responded in 3 weeks despite numerous followups. Very basic issues like ugly red text displaying the moment the page loads.

DJ TechTools

It doesn't work anymore, throwing a server issue. Uninstalling to prevent confusion for our customers.

Bahimi USA

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team is not active. I need help to configure the app on my store so I'm with the live chat support team from the last 4-5 hours and getting each response after 12 hours. I would say to focus on customer service.

Previous 1