Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart | Reviews

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Vertere Berlin

great & fast support. easy installation with the support of the chat. lets hope the app doesnt crash during black friday.

Lockcard

App works really good, Amazing support, he even customized the discount field and matched it to our store design. Really helpful, I can highly recommend the app.

Ilionwatches.com

awesome app. really like support. recommended app and very useful. one of the best app for discount code.

TWELVElittle

Awesome customer service! Helped with issues almost immediately and was able to get everything looking the way we wanted.

Root Bridges

Absolutely stellar support. Wanted to get a set of customisations done and they were done promptly and professionally. Go for it.

Exhilarance Bodycare

This is a fantastic app to help overcome the issue of the hidden discount code on the checkout page for mobile. I was having trouble setting it up because I'm not very techy but support did it for me over the chat. Ashrit was really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He worked with me to get the formatting just the way I wanted it and even went the extra mile to answer a question about my cart code. Highly recommendable! Thank you!

Nobu Dog

We're loving this app and the customisation options! The support team replied same day and were very helpful.

Bijou Candles

Love this app. We wanted to offer the discount section in our cart drawer. Customer service was very helpful!

We Are Paradoxx

Really easy to use and does exactly what we need. Bespoke styling offered by the team is perfect and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend.

CBD MED Schweiz

Does what it should. Fast and easy set up. Support is great. Should be a normal feature of shopify tbh.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19