Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Glamify Fashion

love it increased aov and gave all my customers a better experience thank you so much for the opportunity guys

LarrysHunkshop

Wonderful I love it amazing spectacular I m not good a writing a review, I wish that they didn't have stupid minimum character limits.

Worseg Concept GmbH

Helped us a lot for converting more sales! Can only recommend, very easy to use also for beginners like us :)

Karvakaveri

Easy to use, I would recommend. The layout is very user friendly and I had no trouble creating the offers

HAYA

Just installed it. Encountered some issue syncing the app to online store and it was rectified almost immediately. It's looking good so far. Can't wait to see how it perform.

made4youstore

Great app :)) I really like the simplicity and I hope it will help me with my selling hopes. Recommend

bestmakeupdeals.nl

great app! just set up my first discount offer and it looks great!
Very easy to implement in your store.

spirithalloween.fr

ooh yeah...................................................................................................................................................................................

The Orthopedic Market

Great! and east to use highly recommended for every shopify store. You will never regret that you put this to your store.

Made It Mine Design

Did what I needed it to do! So far so good, still working my way through the app to see what else it offers.