Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

BumpWraps

I NEVER gave them permission to change app settings without my knowledge or any communication that they were going to even attempt it on my live website with hard advertising going for sales. I turned a feature off, because it wasn't working. They then decided without my knowledge to turn it back on and left it on. That could have cost me lots of money. Thankfully I caught it in the early morning hours and it didn't affect the sale I made while I was sleeping. Testing something is fine on their own end I guess, but if doing it on my website without my knowledge just to get a bloody screenshot thinking it is working...turn it back off JUST IN CASE! This is the worst app, correct that, worst customer service I've ever experienced. I've had rude jerk customer service personal, but I've never had them almost cost me double or triple digits for their lack of basic math skills for a screenshot. I do NOT recommend this app!

Eco Beauty

It doesn't work with Multi-Currency Checkout which is annoying, because I am paying for ads and customers come then abandonee at the checkout page. It would be ideal if it worked with multi currency. Because I have used this app before

Clevershop247

"I have unloaded it last month, but I still charge my monthly fee. I am not happy at all, so I want to get a refund" The same here simply debited without notice. I am very dissatisfied.

September 30, 2020

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and would like to make it right. I just sent you an email regarding the charge in question.

honeylives

combatic™

It simply doesn't work
When you add your products into your cart
Everything seems to work very well
And once you want to check out, the customer finds itself with the non-discounted price lol, what a great surprise for them

Life Hack District

I really like Booster Apps, but unfortunately this one completely broke my store. Most notably it broke my quantity selector so it could never be more than 1, but also completely changed my home page format to the original one - pretty frustrating. Hopefully they will fix it as I see other reviews with similar feedback lately. Strongly recommend you save your theme code before installing!

April 16, 2020

Hi Craig, I'm so sorry we let you down here 😞While I can see that everything has been resolved with your store, we have sent a couple of emails yesterday to discuss how we could hopefully turn around your experience here. If you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers
Stuart

Molliefy

fuc*** app.. installed something in my code, now my "shop" and "home" button on bottom is gone.. fu** this app i hate it, now i need to move to shopify support team to ask where is the problem. never again!!! ( i use gempages)

March 14, 2020

Hi there, so sorry to hear you've had issues with the app. It looks like we've identified a compatibility issue due to a gempages update that we're currently looking into. I will follow up via email once we have more information. Cheers, Stuart

Hello Difference

Can you imagine!! I spent months working on my store and I was ready to launch. Their app wasn't working and I tried to fix the bug by following what their instructional video advised. Guess what happened!!! MY WHOLE STORE DISAPPEARED!!!! ALL OF IT!! AND THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE TO HELP!!!!1. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE ONE STAR!!

February 19, 2020

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to help identify the issue here. I can't seem to find a support ticket for this. If you'd like to email help+dpricing@boosterapps.com we'll have someone look into this right away.
Cheers, Stuart

Ecosifi

The worst app ever. Discounts don't work for multi currency and subtotal discount doesn't appear on the cart page. Reached support one week ago. First, they told me there was a problem with my multi currency app, so i changed it with the one they recommend. Nothing changed. Then they told me that probably some other apps were not compatible with this one, so to check without them and remove all the code. I did it but still the app had the same issues, now i deleted the app to replace it and left some code. It's simply shocking for the most expensive tiered pricing app only. At least you expect that would work properly. Also if you revert cart settings you will lose all the editing made on your theme, simply crazy. Shopify should ban this vendor and app, 80% of positive review are from people who have just installed the app. Worst experience ever

Miranor

This app requires a non-ajax cart type. Fine. When deleting the app and switching back to a Modal style cart, it left code and I cant remove it without paying for it.

Previous 1 3 4 5