Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Miranor

This app requires a non-ajax cart type. Fine. When deleting the app and switching back to a Modal style cart, it left code and I cant remove it without paying for it.

Ahead Home

Who runs this app? I contacted support because discounts did not work when checking out in certain currencies. They asked me to change my currency converter to the one they recommended, I contacted my currency exchange support team then and they told me to ask shopify. I contacted shopify and they indeed told me the problem is with this app. I will be removing and switching ASAP. I removed my old currency converter too and changed to the one they suggested, NOT WORKING! Customer support has IGNORED my emails for 10 days now. No thank you, my customers do not wait 10 days.

Update: After the review they reached out to me and gave me a free for life plan due to the "misunderstanding" and they promised to fix my issue. Got the free plan, waited a few days only to find an email today saying they didn't support multi-currencies which to me sounds like UTTER B******T! I checked my orders, they COMPLETELY broke multiple currency support for the currencies that WERE working fine before I contacted them. I had to refund a BUNCH of customers this morning, deleted this app and have found alternatives. Not to mention, I got another email today (a reply from the chain of emails that started from before I posted this initial review) of another customer service agent telling me I cancelled my plan a few days ago and THAT is why it was no longer working.

I wanted to laugh out loud. Not only did I have their free for life plan that was in the chain of emails which should have been read, but the discounts were working, only EXCLUSIVELY for USD now. Of course, according to my orders the support for the currencies that were working stopped on SUNDAY, I was only informed on MONDAY (apparently that they never worked or supported multi-currencies, but they did).

Getsomewarm

BEWARE,
It take 10 seconds to load discount? it is randomly, so this bug is very harm to my biz.

If you can not fix it, I will delete it.

October 7, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry for the hassle caused here 🙁 We were performing a server upgrade on Sunday Morning which caused there to be a slight delay for a short while.. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to open the conversation up if you'd like. Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Stuart - Booster Apps

RosaLight

The app itself is good but their support is non-existent.

In the beginning I've had a technical issue that prevented the discount codes from working when entering them via the cart page and it took them very long to fix it, then I simply asked them to make a small part of text bold, which I'm sure would have taken them 2 minutes to adapt. 2 weeks later it's still not done and not even an expected time window.
Their email address is a black box and if they happen to answer after more than a week they either ask a useless question that was already solved before, misunderstand something that you wrote them or answer your questions only partially and then you can wait another week for a reaction.

If you're spending a lot on ads I wouldn't rely on them.

Update 26.09.19: About 2 weeks after the review there is still no reaction from them. It's impossible to get any support from them. I'm losing my patience and am amending my review from 2 to 1 stars, as it's starting to get ridiculous.

PodLayers

Firstly, there are MANY bugs with the app. Customer support is horrible. They did not respond to me after several days, so I had to send out a second email (for a VERY important issue/bug that needed to be resolved urgently). They finally responded but failed to resolve the issue. I uninstalled their app and will never download their products again. Also, SNEAKY pricing. They charge you based on the type of shopify plan you have. They never even mention their pricing tables, you have to dig that up yourself. Horrible vendor and terrible customer support + bad app with too many bugs. Avoid this junk. I promise you that you won't have a great experience. Not sure why shopify even allows them on here still...

EASY CARD READER

It doesn't show the pricing table.
Trouble shoot setting page lead me to the reverse setting so it clear all my work recently.
I'm really mad!!!!

BigTopShirtShop.com

When it told me pricing if gave the wrong price. I have shopify basic so the price should be $19.99 (at least that's what it says in the App Store). I canceled the install and tried it again. If offered me a 20% off coupon and put the price to $23.99. Still wrong I tried it again and the price went back up to $29.99. Finally I just approved the incorrect charge to move forward. Created a discount and it didnt display in any way, shape or form on my product page. Clicked the live chat icon (in the middle of the day) and no one available. Gave up.

Gold and Sparkles

this app does not work.
i have done everything that their guidelines suggested to do
i have even contacted their support to fix it for me
it still does not work.
sad because i really like it's features

Bazoom Shop

Worst app ever used.

This app often doesn't work, I have lost 2-3 k per DAY because of this app, customers don't get the discount once the checkout page is reached.

Lost thousands of dollars, a lot of headache and emails from customers.

Customer service answer after days.

This app is made in the right way can help you increase the AOV, but in this case, it made me lose money

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS APP.

MoriFeeders

All this app does is create a coupon code and apply it at checkout. You cannot use this to accomplish tiered pricing and still allow customers to use other discounts (free shipping, holidays, etc). Why pay $20/month for something I can already do in Shopify?
Waste of time. Waste of money. Do NOT pay money for this.

Previous 1 3 4