Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

SMOOTHYY.COM

hello there, i found this app with search bar on shopify app store and it's really easy to use, clear and usefull, thanks to developers of this app !

GLOBGADGETS

Seems a good app. Haven't really checked it. It's the first day i am testing it on store. Will give an update in a week.

Blency

Very nice app, the integration is pretty good and customizable! The report on the dashboard and by email is pretty useful too, thanks!

Glamify Fashion

love it increased aov and gave all my customers a better experience thank you so much for the opportunity guys

LarrysHunkshop

Wonderful I love it amazing spectacular I m not good a writing a review, I wish that they didn't have stupid minimum character limits.

Worseg Concept GmbH

Helped us a lot for converting more sales! Can only recommend, very easy to use also for beginners like us :)

Karvakaveri

Easy to use, I would recommend. The layout is very user friendly and I had no trouble creating the offers

HAYA

Just installed it. Encountered some issue syncing the app to online store and it was rectified almost immediately. It's looking good so far. Can't wait to see how it perform.

made4youstore

Great app :)) I really like the simplicity and I hope it will help me with my selling hopes. Recommend

bestmakeupdeals.nl

great app! just set up my first discount offer and it looks great!
Very easy to implement in your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59