Doba ‑ Dropshipping

Dropship via Wholesale Distributors, Manufacturers & Suppliers

From $49.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Treasures by Chele

I've been using this app for a couple of months and have two issues: 1) If you Google search the products on this platform, you'll see that their prices are just a high as other stores that sell the same product. So essentially you have to mark your retail price higher and Good Luck Selling. 2) There is no communication when a product is suddenly unavailable. Which means you have to check your listings every day (which is a pain when you have a lot of pages of products) to remove the now unavailable products. Also, if one of their vendors suddenly leaves the platform, there is no communication about it. I spent several days (many many hours) importing products from a particular vendor. I spent money advertising those products. All of a sudden, the vendor has decided not to be on the platform and all that hard work and money has been completely wasted. All I got from this company is "I apologize". Not a good way to run a business.

January 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's valuable to us and our Account Manager will be in touch.

Good Cause Computing

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Great selection of products, but if you google search the products, the sell price is higher than the retail price online. Therefore, you may sell some items, but it will only be people who do not price match. Not an effective app for drop shipping.

March 7, 2022

Thanks for your feedback!
We will negociate the prices with suppliers and invite more good suppliers with competitive products to Doba in the future.
In order to follow up on your questions more comprehensively, can we have your doba retailer ID? Thanks!

Doba customer service team
help@doba.com

Klasstop

Location Russia

Q: I DO NOT USE Doba Dropship!
I DO NOT HAVE THIS PROGRAM!
why did they take money for it?
answer on the merits!

March 7, 2022

Thanks for your questions.
But in order to follow up on your questions more comprehensively, can we have your doba retailer ID or your registered email? Thanks!

Doba customer service team