BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

kshopina

(In 'Canopy' Themes)
How can we move this Converter's position?
This Converter overlapped on our 'Cart' position.

OpalPhoneCase

This is a great app! The setup time is fast, and the instructions include pictures and are super easy to follow! Thanks again

Day and Night Store

This app is crazy, I followed the steps to configure my shopify account. It works very well and I am planning to buy it. It can be a great tool for a small store for a new store with the top five currencies in the world.

WD sports

i used this app in my shopify store and is really nice. does its job well. i would recommend it to anyone!!

FSHN·LVRS

Super recomiendo esta aplicación, funciona perfectamente y ademas adoro como se ve el switcher en la front page, su nombre lo dice Best currency converter!!

EvDaa

I used this app to help me currency conversions on my store evdaa.com and its one great decision I've made about my store thank you for being awesome.

BagMyWaist

i really like how this app help to automatically convert money, cant wait to try the other apps

Trivoshop.com

Nice app. And good conversion supported. Like to suggest others for the app, to be simply add the app in the site and have fun!

Green Tea Goddess

I used this app for my overseas customers and it works a treat! Very simple to use and support is great too! Would recommend.

Rules2life

Good currency converter app easy to install.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 519 520