BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Furvelous

This app is free and very helpful. They did a great job but I'm having difficulty changing my text color to what I set. I may have to email them

Cool Weed Shirts

i just tested it and it works great! I'm excited to see how this affects my international sales. blessings be to BEST Currency Converter,

HviedsVerden

Easy to set up, very intuitive. Works great for our shop, can only recommend this app. Five stars from us

KepInc

very user friendly easy to use would highly recommend this app when you are starting out with your drop shipping business

BELUXI® Store

Best Currency Converter app i see from now. I get more purchases this means happy customers and happy me. Thank you !!!

Bella Valentina™

Best app ever. Really nice en beautiful design. My customers are very happy. And i get more purchases, Thank you !!!

linkdom

Yes this is a great app and i have just installed it. i will upgrade soon but for now as free plan this is the best app and i would like to suggest 30 day trial period for elite plan

21 MooD

The best app that does a currency convertor. I definetly recomand it to other people who own a e commerce website.

leggingswearoutlet.com

Nice and easy to use App!! I recommend to all ecom store owners. I have customers from all over the world so this app will help me out with my business!

Happy Abstract Art

I like it, but i will upgrade the sistem of decimals, example, im from chile and i use CLP and we dont use 1.990,9 so, when we change the currency we have two extras zeros useless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 623 624