BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Training Mode Gym Shop

Very helpful with the coding, and if you don't want to follow the how to's you can always contact them.

Rob Lapham

The only problem I had with the app, I made a report and they had it fixed within 24 hours. Will definitely continue to sub after free trial.

ACTtoday

This app is great and easy app to use and does the job well for translating the curries and easy to implement

nexgentoys

I used this app to provide the currency conversion feature in my website. However, it would be great if number of currencies is increased from 5 to 10 under Free subscription.

B2LifeHairCare

love this app easy to use and all that. Thank you for this great greatgreat great great great great app

Koss Design

NOT HUMAN - despite the fact that my Instagram account was blocked and I kindly ask the team to provide me a couple of days more of free trial as I couldn't run more ads, they refused and didn't show any empathy.
compared to all the other app providers who accepted.
disappointed by this lack of compassion.

February 25, 2021

I'm sorry we couldn't help you more in this case and we do sympathize with your situation. We offer 30 days free trial (double than most apps on Shopify) and on top of that we also offer a free plan to which we see that you have moved to.

We do try and help our merchants as much as we can, for example by offering our app for free to merchants while their store is in development.

You were not charged for our app at all while using it for free for 30 days with all its features and we don't appreciate at all you calling us "not human". That is totally uncalled for. Also it hasn't been easy for us either in the past couple of months, our business has also been negatively impacted.

Nation Vine

It helps me a lot with the currency convertor. It's worth it to have and it's free as well so take advantage of it.

JCP Stores

its completely broken... I don't know why so much good ratings when I can't install it and the service never helped me.

The Cafe'd Racer

Works as expected, quick easy and accurate. It gives you 5 conversions for free and steps you up to a plan if you need more.

Rike Collection

It`s a good app! Helped solve the currency problem on our website. Without it, it would have been very difficult from the customer's point of view. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 754 755