BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

SQUIDGETS

I used this app for my site and so far it seems great, easy to install and setup, would recommend! A must for anyone setting up a website to sell internationally.

HappyPores

I am just trying the app for the 1st time. I hope it's as good as advertised. I really hate that I must write a minimum of 100 characters.

OCHAN Shop

Great one! Love this app always use it on all my stores ! Great one! Love this app always use it on all my stores !

supplycindykate

I just installed it so will see how it is but so far so good! Very easy to install so it's great for new dummies like me. Kudos to the team, thanks!

l u • c i e e

Best currency convertor app .This App helps a lot for my store

Thank you so much ................

Vigor Gaiety

Just started out using this and ran into some issues, the staff were friendly and immediately offered to troubleshoot, this is rare these days.

Comfort Clothing

GREAT APP. I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED IT AND YET TO SEE IF IT WORKS FINE AS DESCRIBED BY THE REVIEW READ SO FAR

SUPERCHARGE Store

nice app

Eartharmour

I use this app on my store. It helps a lot! Would be better if the installation upgrades were update.

iPLIFIER

This app has helped me boost sales as it decreases customer frustration. People like to shop in local currencies instead of converting themselves so i really do recommend you get this app, it will only help :).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 725 726