BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

best louts

i Love it thank you so much the free option really help us small business! this app has saved my day

Casual Sheep

This app is really usefull. But i don't like the fact that is showing up on the password page and checkout pages down in the corner.

Golden Glam

Love it thank you so much the free option really help us small business! this app has saved my day :)

BAT42

I'm a redneck from NY and I can't believe how easy it was to set-up on my Shopify store so if you're looking for a good currency app this is for you!

AllInOneHats

The name speaks for itself. It's one of the best currency converters. Easy to use and it has a free plan avaliable.

Angel Aura

I am liking how smooth this is turning out to be ! I have a large international audience with my product and this kind of app really helps

myHahaGifts.com

I use this app to display my prices in a few different currencies and really like this app in terms of ease of setup and usability. The exchange rate loading can be improved further so customer does not see and feel the currency swap during page transitions in checkout but this is among the very few free currency apps that really works well. Recommended and thks to the grizzlyApp's team!

RYA.RUE.BE

I am about to use this app to convert to a local currency. It is important piece that Shopify is missing if your country is not known.

unleashtheshape

Amazing app for free plan and also paid plan. I do recommend for all shopifiy users. Easy to set up, install and customize. Cheers.

Waldos Mart

I use this app and no probs yet so I would have no reason to not give it 5 stars yay who dont like freee?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 602 603