BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

SelliK

don't show currency auto not working auto this is very bad app I'm not recommended you this is a very bad

The Saber Armory

Going to test it out today. Will see how it goes. I hope it serves the purpose that I need it for. If not I'll contact support.

PawKitten

I always use this currency converter for my stores ... very good app for ecommerce ... i definetely raccomend

sexynow

Merci beaucoup VLAD ! N'hésitez pas à faire appel à Vlad si vous avez un problème à résoudre. C'est une très bonne application que nous venons d'installer. Bon design. Merci encore !

Miaminovias mexico

this App helps me a lot with my business because my customers need to see their own currency!!!!!!!!!

Cyber Gear Universal

I have installed the app as it adds value to when global customers visit my store and they can view pricing in their local currency. So far its work as expected.

Ded Eye Shop

This is a fantastic app for price conversions, I'd highly recommend this to anyone working with Shopify.

betty fabricate

Easy to install, looks neat, seems to be working. It shows as a button at the top right hand side of screen and fits well into top bar

Simply Natural Home

I just started using this app to help me ship internationally. I like the ease of use and that there is a free plan to get a start. Thanks for offering an easy to manage app.

The Pets Paws

Easy to set up, looks great, and exceptional customer support for the less tech-savvy like me! I would highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 765 766