BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Bereathe

PetValia

good app really like ok solve my problem. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

Summersuncute.com

recomiendo la aplicacion, es facil de utilizar, es sencilla y tiene buenos temas es gratis para toda la vida y para empezar te va muy bien.

Tandesgears

I am a seller based in Europe and i just started i think this app will help a lot along the way. for now it is working perfect i could customize it the way i wanted.

Shop Mallorys

I am new and everything was going great.....then all of the sudden all sales stopped. My ads were running, I had visitors and ads to cart, but NO SALES. Lost lots until someone sent me a message asking what the price is in Euro....and when I click onto the app THEN I see that the currency format that had been saved on there had apparently somehow disappeared. Is there a way if something like that happens again, if you could shoot an email to alert me?

delucesyled

This app it was the app I was looking for, it has all I need for my shop and It is really easy to used

Jelig

Great app , I used it with the free plan and it's not bad at all, i will use the free plan for a while if i like it i will buy

trishashops

good review now I, mused .....................................................................................................

Bravepoint Kennel

We are a Canadian business and have started selling some products into the USA. While it is easy enough to figure out an exchange rate, I knew I was losing sales because my prices didn't show in USD.

I downloaded, installed and setup "BEST Currency Converter" in less than 4 minutes. It worked first time, no code to insert. It just worked!

We are Bravepoint Kennels highly recommend this app. Don't bother with any others, just use this one!

Norm LeCouvie
President

Earthlings

Very easy to set up! Great help with tips & regulations as well. So far very helpful, looking forward to it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 465 466