BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Chatelier

just trying it out now for the first time, i hope it works, can't wait for my clients to see the right currency!

Be Boujee Boutique llc

I use this app to cater to all my customers not just in the US but outside the US as well. I highly recommending this app!

SonnendKids

nicereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rabbit Quick

Nice app, really helpful for me. It Loads fast. Customer service very great. Thank you for this great app

Cabana & Straw

Not working unfortunately, only shows the AUD and not the other currencies we need/auto convert. We're sad since this looked like it was a good converter.

beawinva

Good,I installed this app, it helped me a lot in sales around the world, thank you very much this team

SeekSilkSkin

Highly recommend this app! It's a fair price and it really works well to boost conversions by automatically converting to customer's currency location. The biggest highlight for me that I really appreciated was the customer support. They were always responsive and helpful, a special thanks to Cosmin for all the help that he has given me!

Bohame

Love from Bohame, Great app great support.
Highly recommended, Cosmin and other team members doing some really good job.

ELITE SOUVENIR

Best app. Now i can sell to other countries more easy. This App help me a lot. I really recomend this app.

DrinksHero

Very easy to install - We noticed many customers leaving the site because they couldn't view prices in their home currency. A must for anybody wishing to sell in foreign markets.