BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

FETCH FINDS

Love this app! Great for beginners. Everyone who is targeting worldwide needs a currency converter.

Film Freak Design

I installed the app, which works fine on its own, but it started to develop some incompatibilities with my Shopify theme - The price of several of my products began to disappear when they went on sale. I wrote Shopify and they referred me to the Grizzly support team. Mike and Vlad helped me fix the problem in no time! The App works wonders now! Thanks!

Simply Luxury Decor

I used this app and it really helped me in changing my currency to suit the customer. Would reccomend

Booprice

hi i have change location currency from footer to header to my site , how i can doing this? thank you

Belle Ideal

Love this app! Easy to instal,just follow instructions ( I forgot to do the code so I had some issues, but that was resolved quickly) :)

MyDollger

It is very convenient. And you can set 5 types of currency for free. I think that it is useful for the store.

ForFunShopper

great app, really helped me explains everything step by step, could not ask for anything more with the free service they offer.

2alikeoutfit

Great app! I had use it for other stores and works amazing! Easy to install, easy to use, and customer service is good too.

isavibeShop

Easy to use, works great. Looks good on the website and provides customers with an user friendly display

Ahomeone

It is really the best, and the customer service response speed is very fast. Perfectly solve the problem of the website.