BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

GRATIFIVOR™

Good for starters but would be even better with more currencies on the free option.

Setmep

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffasFGTRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Luxe Onesies

I used this app to convert my currencies on my website. It has helped me to do so. It does what is says so I rate 5 stars.

theecoeats.com

Very easy to install to your own shopify store. Looks simple and beautiful when put on the store and is very appealing to have on your website.

JIWASOD

Works really well. Very useful use it all the time. Need to write 100 characters so kinda filling it up.

personal mini projector

simple and effective, not much to say about it helps the costumer to see the price in the local currency

CataleyaStyle

GDPR
In order for your website to be GDPR compliant when using our app, you must add (copy/paste) the following terms to your website's Privacy Policy:
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."

ATTENTION. Please be aware that using our app or just adding the above text to your Privacy Policy, will not automatically make your store GDPR compliant. You will need to make sure at your end that your company is GDPR compliant under all aspects. If you need further consulting in regards to what you need to do to make sure your business is meeting the GDPR rules as well, Shopify has some really good guides.

MyMarketDeal

I just installed it in my store and works as described, easy to st up just follow the instructions. So far I highly recommend it

Alphabet Jewel

This is a very cool app! Very easy to install and understand, does efficiently what it was designed for. And most of all it's free

LEO - Lifestyle Essentials Outlet

Really good and useful app. Allows me to target many different countries in search of potential customers.