BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Citrine Teeth Whitening

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for my website because I feel as if my customers needed the option to change the currency at any point in time while using the website.

IGHT Studio

Location Switzerland

Very nice app!
Easy to set and the customer support is responsive and professional. I recommend this app :)

VapeGeek

Time spent using app About 1 hour

DOES NOT WORK! You choose the right flag and currency and NOTHING happens. Still shows all prices in EUR. Waste of time AGAIN!

EyeMellow

Location South Korea
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Why did I only find out about this now? Very cool app!! Thank you. I look forward to using this in the future.

Nova Utility

Location Brazil

cool vjvjvjvkkhjbkjnknjnljnklnklnlknlknlnkln,llkklnlnlknlnklnklnlknklnlnlknlnlnlknlknknklnlnklnlknlkn

The Ancient Home

Location Hungary

We have a customized premium template, so the app could not convert currency on some sections of the website because most apps are prepared for standard Shopify themes. We contacted customer service and they customized the app for us in order to convert those sections correctly. They even tested for us the results with the use of a VPN service. Super fast answer. Great experience.

Madepants

Location China
Time spent using app 27 minutes

It's free, so good!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PROG STORE

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Most needed app and very helpful thank u for this app,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

redgalore

I really love this app it increases my business. i really recommend to use this app it will help u a lot to grow international business

BERA - Culturing Happiness

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries