BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Kilibuy

I think this app is very easy to use. My foreign customers have much fewer questions about currency conversion, saving me a lot of time

Brick & Flora

This app has lifted the appearance of my store page adding flags for the countries and configurable options.

Majuzo

Really Fantastic app, which is free for the five main currencies. Also, they have THE BEST customer service and have helped me with customizing the app for my stores! I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Frilly Store

i used the app to add extra currency to my store. works perfect and was very helpful to integrated

CleanPowerPlace™ - Official Store

This App works perfectly. I use it on multiple stores and I've never had a problem. Support is always available and very kind.
I recommend it!

CHIPLEADWEAR

Great support team. They do what you ask for in a matter of 24hrs! Also, the app itself is very professional.

Sweet Beauty

I just installed the app but I hope it will work as expected. But after a couple of weeks I can give my full and honest review.

AREZY

I really Like this app. 100% recommended.
It has the best features .
The layout is also good.
Easy to use app so far no problems
Download and thanks me later

CellCOHub

I Like this app. 100% recommended. It has the best features I want. The layout is also good. Download and thanks me later

iinovastore

Great app!!!
Estou usando a pouco tempo, mas penso que vai me ajudar muito a organizar minha loja online e aumentar minhas vendas...