BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

LuluHoney

very good app! best currency app in store by miles. Everyone should give this a try. It will definitely drive mroe traffic into your store!

thenecknurse

i use this app, its very good i like how easy it is to use and navigate. i hope to continue using this app.

Auto Treasure Outlet

three stars! not to shabby of an app. would recommended to other shopify users. fast and simple to use

madonpy

this app is very good,it helps us a lot on our business.I hope this app can do better and better in the future, and we will continue to support this app.

LED Skin Mask

Used this app and it really is amazing and easy to use. Plus, is also free! Totally recommend if you have multiple currencies in your website.

SyossWigs

I tried this application, but the currency of my website has not changed, can you give me some suggestions for solutions

Leraje

perfect!!! this app is what we are looking for! even in the free plan this app still provides what we need!

OilDesignShop

In my opinion, this is a very good opportunity to quickly resolve the conversion between currencies. It works very fast and is easy to set up in the user interface. What I also like is that it can be placed anywhere on the site. We get it at an affordable price.

yaqarshop.com

Excellent App and Wonderful to use. I recommend that for anybody who wants to use it. Use it with love.

Koocky Goods

This is my first time to use shopify and best currency converter. The installation and setup is pretty straight forward. Thanks