BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Cars Merch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

nice app would recommend. I wish it showed how to remove the debut currency converter as well because two are not needed.

Wall Art And Beyond

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer support team! I had issues with the app, It might have been because of how I integrated it but the customer support team helped me fix all the issues! Can't be happier!

ANIMAL’S CART

Location Panama

I've been using it since I created my store, and everything's been working pretty good. Awesome app.

CutestPodz

Thank you! It works very well, I am glad I am using this app. Definitely recommend for anyone who sells worldwide.

Faith Treats

This app is fantastic. It so simple to use, and their customer service is amazing. There was one step that I missed when setting things up, and they offered to go in and fix it for me. With their help, I was up and running in no time.

PIN DONG FANG

Location Hungary

I tried many others currency apps, this one is the best! Great support team, beautiful designs, easy set up & user friendly! Highly recommended!

Besaux Switzerland

Location Switzerland

Great App. Looks good. 5 free currencies. Easy to implement with accurate instructions as how to adjust things.

EazyChamp

Location Australia

Free plan is gold for new shops. The interface looks clean and tidy, a must have for your shop! I would recommend this.

GiGi's Gym Store

Location Finland

Excellent application, this has added a great deal of value for customers increasing out international sales channels

Damianas

Cest une tres bonne aplication,vous pouvez l'utiliser il fait tres bien son travail,il propose egalement un plan gratuit,mais pourla jouir dans toute son integralite il faut paye un plan ,mais c,est pas chere.je recommende vivement cette aplication,je l,utilise et je suis heureuse .