BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited April 1, 2021

It is a very convenient app, although I would like it to be in Spanish version for the ad-on privacy policy

Wasafiri Market
Mexico
March 31, 2021

Pretty much simple to use and set up. Works well, a good choice for a free app that does the work perfectly fine .

URHARNESS
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 31, 2021

I used this app to help me get sells in different countries, very easy to use and very affective. I would recommend this app to everyone with a shopify store.

Nanjo Express
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 31, 2021

BEST Currency Converter helped me change the currency easily. It does what it's suppose to do and I'm happy with it. I'm currently using the free plan, but I'm thinking about upgrading my plan.

JDN GLOBAL
South Korea
Edited March 30, 2021

I liked the app because of how easy and efficient it was. Best, easiest and user friendly app avail.

Nü Leaf Bāzār
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 30, 2021

Have only started using this, but seems very straightforward and user friendly. Plus has a great logo ;)

Marin Bikes UK
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 29, 2021

Great app - it wouldnt work with the subscription app we use but the support fixed it right away and now it's perfect!

Oat of the Ordinary
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 29, 2021

great and easy app. recommend downloading and using it yourself for your website. easy for u to install and easy for customers to use. appealing to the eye.

Lottie's Place
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 28, 2021

I added this app to my new website which was easy and makes my store look even more professional Thank you

ALL THE NECESSITIES 9
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 28, 2021

I used this app to help me do Currency Converting for my store on shopify and it did exactly what I want

GadgetsU4