BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
March 28, 2021

I added this app to my new website which was easy and makes my store look even more professional Thank you

ALL THE NECESSITIES 9
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 28, 2021

I used this app to help me do Currency Converting for my store on shopify and it did exactly what I want

GadgetsU4
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 26, 2021

I think the app is an amazing idea. Being able to cater to everyone’s needs is amazing and will help increase sales! Thank you so much!!

skinbyyanni
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 26, 2021

The app is great, the support is the best!! service team help me to fix all issues.
thank you all!!!

Legendary Gloves
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 26, 2021

dsbsfbbsdbsfbdbsdfbsddbsdfbbsddfbsdfbdsfbsdbsdfbsdfbfsdfbsdfbsdfbfsdfbfsdfbsdfbfsbsdbdsfbfsdbsdfbsdfbsdfbdsdfbb

BABURBZ
Austria
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 25, 2021

very good app ,useful and offers 5 currency in free plane ... and we will use full plane in the future

Gift4Shop
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 25, 2021

amazing !!!!! love the work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeyChainSneaks
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 24, 2021

This app is unreal, can't believe it does what it does! I have used it for multiple stores and will continue to keep using it!

Better Body Dumbbells
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 23, 2021

This app was very easy to use and to install. Good video tutorial to go through the steps of whats needed to be done.

DoubleTapDeliveries
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 23, 2021

amazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like it

EPINELUXURY