BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Wearpercha

Excellent app!! thank you for giving us the opportunity of having it for free before buying.

Pika Pookie

Great app! Easy to use and works well. The only downside is that you can only upload 5 currencies on the free version.

2cross

Very easy to use. Implemented it in less than 1 minute. You can check it out at our website at www.twocross.com and have a look at our products while your at it!

Sergio 33

Very nice and very useful this app. I like it. Thank you.

Ilikesundays

i truly appreciate michael for his help and effort. he is quick and is really making his way to help me out. love this converter app!

Aldo Garcia

It's a great app! it looks really nice on my website.

Pksmartshopping

Received this App for free and it helps my business a lot by convert the currency for our International customers. I cannot think you enough.

Keep up the good work and we are very please with the BEST Currency Converter App

Appreciated it

pksmartshopping.com

Ajcollectibles

Great app! I stopped getting emails from international customers about conversion rates!

Oz Locke Design

Super easy to install and integrate, and very impressive once in place. It also features a lot of customisation options, making it look right at home in my store

Baby Luno

I would definitely recommend this app. The only negative is that you can only have 5 currencies on the free plan but otherwise it is great and suits my store perfectly!