BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Focusecom

Excellent product! Worked immediately after install - all positioning etc catered for and has worked faultlessly since I installed it.

Nigel in London

Hsehs

It is not helpful and don't work

Fuxj

Best App ever and it's for free!
Awesome customer service, fixed all my problems and customized my wishes :)
Quick and polite email responses.

Toyi Toyi Toys 2

After the stress of trying to code a currency picker manually, I installed this app and it worked really well! Really easy to install and set up!

Vendaliaclub

Great app. The free version does everything you need to start a new business. Thank you guys :-)

Death Kraken

Not had this app running long, but so far so good. Simple and accurate. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Thanks Michael for such a great free app!

Azucar Maria

UPDATE! OK Michael is the best!, I left a review pointing out my issue (which was theme related) and he fixed it! Just in time for the sale I'm having today, I installed this last night and by this morning it was all up and running!!! How amazing is that?! I din't contact them (I was super tired) they just went for it!!!!!

Best Currency Converter!!!! - stop looking everywhere else!

I had a small issue when I Installed it, but generally the app was working well. They went far and beyond to fix it and make it work.

Anabolic Gymwear

Great App! Highly Recommend it

Crochkini

Very easy to install. It looks good and works well.

Rawcor

so far easy to use but haven't been able to experience it yet, so will have to review again.