BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter | Reviews

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

BeautybyDivine

I used this app to help make it easier for my foreign customers. I appreciate this app so much as a new store owner

Kief Clothes

So far so good. Not quite as easy to use as I'd expected but getting through it okay.................

The Running ahead

Hello, may I ask, I have installed the APP, are all currencies automatically converted in different countries?

Mus & Mar

having trouble setting up so far. kind of confusing in the beginning but lets see how it goes in a month

videosecurity4u

the app really works right out of the box, great support from these guys Thank you team for your help

SanaBracelet

I think it is amazing and lets you test your store without having to spend money on the app. thank you

Budget Montessori

I wish rounding off the price was free and that the premium package wasn't so expensive. None the less it works well.

Inner Peace Pets

Great App! Simple, easy and beautiful! 100% Recommend it for anybody selling in more than one country

i40store

Works out of the box as expected.
Allows us to localize our store and has enough customizing options.
Great App.

DeeMat

Great app, provides great confidence about a website knowing that it can support multiple currencies