DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

Sunnisalt

Awesome customer service! New exactly how to fix my problem when i couldnt find any answers online anywhere. Thank you

Mawodi

Its free and they have a wonderful support ! They helped me throught my first orders !
I recommend, Perfect !

Gadget Maison

App is quite easy to use. I recommend 100%!
This is amazing app, saves so much time and money! I recommend it to everyone, you can order all of your orders in a few sec and you dont need any VA to do it for you, that means you save time and money! :)

L'univers de la licorne

Tout simplement au top ;). Ultra simple à utiliser tout se synchronise super bien. Je recommande à 1000%

Fit Révo™

Great app and good Customer Support. I needed to roll back some orders which were wrongly fulfilled. CS team is helped me out and I placed my orders normally.

uscurrentfinds

I used this app and it's way much better than I thought it would be... The Customer Support team is always there to help you.

Big Shop World

Realiza los pedidos rápidamente y de golpe además su atención al cliente es rápida y eficaz. Estoy muy contento con la app.

Vahiina

Application au top!!!!Facile et rapide pour traiter les commandes et rentrer les produits des fournisseures!!!!!
Service client proffessionnel!!!!
Je recomande

Prezane

once in a while the dsers bug is not back, the app is missing more, it cannot happen, there are thousands of companies that depend on the app, I need to edit the product and it is not working in any store, the problem is not just me

April 19, 2020

Hi dear team ! I am sorry to hear that you have issue to when using DSers. Could you please tell me more detail about the bug you met with? Any detailed information would be very helpful. Team will help to check. Please contact support@dserspro.com to get support. Have a nice day

Supershoe4u

I just started useing Dsers and then support system are so fucking good you dont understand it they have fast response time even tho that say sorry all the time for being late and then people helping you are so friendly.