DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

genial products

Catalina helped me a lot to be honest. She's been trying to fix my issue for almost an hour and finally she was able to fix all my problems and replied to all my issues as fast as she can. 10/10 customer service and Catalina I would give her 10000/10 ❤️❤️

Hi genial products,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TDT

I had a problem with importing products and it was quickly resolved by Catalina, great app and great service

Hi TDT,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Boutique Ataï

Great application, very useful with a very great support. Fast and quick to answer, thank you Catalina :)

Hi Boutique Ataï,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mega Marte Brasil

Niki help with the admitad sync. Dsers its a essencial app for shopify dropshipping. Great support, great app.

Hi Mega Marte Brasil,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vênus

I called on facebook , zark answered me and solved my problem in seconds , very considerate to thank Zark

Hi Vênus,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Hila Creations

I had a few questions and used facebook support.
Zark helped me directly and my problem was solved.
Thank you guys! 5*

Hi Hila Creations,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Kauppa

I had issue to place one of my order. I spoke with Catherine, she explained me all the steps to success my task. Thanks again Cath

Hi Smart Kauppa,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dragon Ball Shop

The app is not bugging at all, everything is functional for my 10+ websites. One of the best support I go in my entire life, I got more than 10 questions and 2 hours of live messenger support. ( I go all my answers and information that I wanted ) Thank you DSers team;

Hi Dragon Ball Shop,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lojavirtualhenri

Amo o Dsers ótimo para importar produtos e o suporte deles é maravilhoso respondem rápido e nos ajuda a resolver quaisquer problema, quero agradecer a Jessica que me ajudou muito e muito educada, parabéns.

Hi lojavirtualhenri,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Foxdeals24

Meena is very kind and really into dsers - her help is on point! Good job I would be happy to have always her support ❤

June 20, 2021