DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Wanderer Cave

The app works wonders! The customer support is impeccable and dealing with Jessica from the CS team has been a top-notch experience.

Magicscribble

Outstanding customer service from Ann! I had a problem that Ann helped me resolve within minutes. Thank you!

maximum-ofertas.com.br

o suporte é ótimo, estão sempre atentos e dispostos a resolverem qualquer problema. recomendo obrigado

Hi maximum-ofertas.com.br,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Doutor Precinho

O melhor que existe, funcionalidade e atendimento incrível! Recomendo muito para quem quer agilidade no dia a dia!

Hi Doutor Precinho,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

J-StoreX

The support is great!
They very quickly help to understand, help and set up your vending machine on autopilot.
Install! Have fun, money and be happy like me!

Hi J-StoreX,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Omega Statue

Very good support, fast communication and very helpful. Thank you to Levi for helping me so much and resolving my problems.

Hi Omega Statue,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Alauce

Melhor app pra dropshipping. o suporte é muito bom, me responderam super rápido. Fiquei muito satisfeita com o atendimento e consigo pagar varios pedidos de uma só vez

Hi Alauce,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Veselý Lemur

great support, fast comunication, very helpfull, I contact Dsers support for many times. I would like to thank Bit for help with my problem. Thanks

Hi Veselý Lemur,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Wee Luxury

I had some issues with the products in my store. I contacted Dsers support and Nephele form contact support was very helpful. He went above my expectations. thank you i will highly recommend using Dsers.

Hi Wee Luxury,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Happy Bodega

Great app for order fulfillment. Helen was super helpful when I needed help my first time filling orders

Hi Happy Bodega,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 520 521