DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

1 - 10 of 1919 reviews

Woodenpuzzleforms-Your favorite children's store

Thanks, Riona, for the help and time I tried but it didn't work but I learned something I didn't know thank you. Have a nice day!

veceni.es

Great and fast costumer support!! We had a problem and it was fixed in no time. The service was fast!

LUNALAPI

Super SAV ! dés qu'on a besoin ils répondent très rapidement et sont très disponible pour nous aider, cela génère un gain de temps incroyable ! je recommande vraiment !!

Ouidl

Very good app the support is very good and fast they always find a solution for your issue. Specialy Jesse and Monica they are awesome !!

CupDoc

I dealt with Jessica, quick reply and she was very helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend this app

freetoysamerica

great service, very easy to use and a lot of time and trouble saving. Hopefully people will work like you

TheFatChance

The App is Good. I have contacted with Violet. This is the best support manager. Thank you for your help.
I received reply very fast.

Zeda Land

Excellent service. Very professional and extremely helpful. Never had a problem with them. Highly recommended

KineHome

The support is excellent, kind, responsive, my problem was not easy, and the person who took care of me devoted a lot of time to me. In the end problem solved, great job!

Deluxe Paris

FIVE STARS !. Everything is awesome. The service is perfect, if you have a problem someone will help you very fast Never see that before. THANK YOU !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 191 192