DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Poutou-poutou

i really like this app.. really usefull specially to import product in your shop.. the customer service is always there to help you.. great experience

Hi Poutou-poutou,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you when importing products and you enjoy our customer service. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

coeur2mamans

I really appreciate the custom service. They are quick to answer, make step to step explanation, imaged with pictures so it make it fast for us the fix any issue we have.
The app fro dropshipping is very good too and they make it easy to open a story and be in relation with the company.

Hi coeur2mamans,

We really appreciate your review on DSers and our customer service. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MADprintart

Had to correct and cancel an order. Excellent customer service detailed and helpful. Contacted via Facebook Messenger. Great experience overall!

Hi MADprintart,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Truth Dark & Luxury

I’m using the free version to push products and fulfill orders to my store. This app makes it so easy and the customer service is 10/10

Hi Truth Dark & Luxury,

We are happy that you are enjoying dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review on our App and customer service. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Geniale Haushalts Gadgets

Really great team and fast customer service :) Thank you very much! I resolve my problem very quickly!!

Hi Geniale Haushalts Gadgets,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Casadilla

Awesome application, don't use Oberlo or Dropified, take free and faster app!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Hi Casadilla,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

skalli.ma

Very efficient and fast customer service. I solved my problem in a few minutes, so don't hesitate to contact them.

Hi skalli.ma,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Feel free to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ZWolves

Really great team, amazing application. The support team is excellent. I recommanded this application to anyone wanting to start Ecommerce with shopify

October 19, 2020

Hi ZWolves,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ClearNanoTape

I use this app to help with my orders fulfilment. Its so easy to use and I would recommend everyone who is new to ecomm to get on it

October 19, 2020

Hi ClearNanoTape,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bostonkart

I had problem with sync/mapping the product, I contacted the support team and it was quick. Barret is a fantastic guy. Thanks again Dsers team.

October 18, 2020

Hi Bostonkart,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!