DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Hila Creations

I had a few questions and used facebook support.
Zark helped me directly and my problem was solved.
Thank you guys! 5*

Hi Hila Creations,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Kauppa

I had issue to place one of my order. I spoke with Catherine, she explained me all the steps to success my task. Thanks again Cath

Hi Smart Kauppa,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dragon Ball Shop

The app is not bugging at all, everything is functional for my 10+ websites. One of the best support I go in my entire life, I got more than 10 questions and 2 hours of live messenger support. ( I go all my answers and information that I wanted ) Thank you DSers team;

Hi Dragon Ball Shop,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lojavirtualhenri

Amo o Dsers ótimo para importar produtos e o suporte deles é maravilhoso respondem rápido e nos ajuda a resolver quaisquer problema, quero agradecer a Jessica que me ajudou muito e muito educada, parabéns.

Hi lojavirtualhenri,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Foxdeals24

Meena is very kind and really into dsers - her help is on point! Good job I would be happy to have always her support ❤

Hi Foxdeals24,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

brushrinse

great app and service. meena from customer service was really helpful. would love to keep on using dsers!

Hi brushrinse,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart GPS Trackers

Best fulfilment app out there! I've got some awesome support from Bruna very helpful.
all deserve 5/5

Hi Smart GPS Trackers,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Infinity Pet Center

Catalina is very attentive and promptly answered my question! Thank you very much to all the Dsers team that is always available for technical support.

Hi Infinity Pet Center,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ecowomyn

This app has helped me to sort and management my stock and orders, and it makes it really easy to place orders with my supplier. I was assisted on separate occasions by Meena and Zark who helped me with queries on how to set up my product pages. They were really helpful. The support is really fast and top quality in general.

Hi Ecowomyn,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

4Airtag.com

The support team provides prompt response, not easy to keep this level support among all the apps though.

Hi 4Airtag.com,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!