Merchants highly recommend this tool for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration capabilities. They praise its efficient order processing, inventory management, and real-time tracking features. The bulk order processing feature is particularly appreciated for boosting productivity. Merchants also value the free unlimited plan and the live chat for quick support. Some have reported issues with product mapping and syncing, but these are generally resolved by the responsive customer support.

April 8, 2024

While we are still in process of solving the problem, Chrissy is very friendly and responsive. Hopefully, we will resolve the issue soon, working together.

Gravel
Almost 2 years using the app
DSers replied April 10, 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 21, 2024

Sherry from Dsers gave me a really good customer service. I did not expect the quick turnaround time from Ders, but Sherry text me back under 2 minutes as soon as I messaged Dsers for my query. Sherry gave me to the point answer and drive me through the process of Dsers and solved my issue straight away. Sherry send me screenshots for better visual explanations. Really appreciated your work and dedication. Thank You very much.

Cloud9baby
10 months using the app
DSers replied March 24, 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 21, 2024

It's been a while since I've been back to Shopify. There is a lot to update.
I had an order and was having trouble mapping. I had to find a supplier first and it was all a process that was new to me. I was very lucky to have help from Irene, and that is to say the least. I was very frustrated and annoyed trying to figure everything out by myself until the great Irene came to my rescue and successfully guided me through the whole process. I want to thank her for hanging in there for me and answering my questions so quickly so I didn't feel more frustrated. She's a keeper! Thanks again!!

Casual Retail Now
9 months using the app
DSers replied February 25, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

March 20, 2024

Neva was extremely helpful with the questions I had - she supplied screenshots which made it very easy for me to find in my store where to make the changes I wanted to make. I asked her several questions and she answered them fully and quickly. Wish I had known I could contact someone so easily before when I had so many questions. Thanks again Neva!

Elegant Jewelry Collection
5 months using the app
DSers replied March 21, 2024

March 26, 2024

Rfimp went above and beyond to help me out, one of the best customer service I've ever had. Even though Dsers sucks compared to Oberlo, I'm glad there are some competent support people that work for Dsers.

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More
Over 1 year using the app
DSers replied March 27, 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 9, 2024

I’ve been using the app for sometime. Almost a year. And while I haven’t starting selling I’ve found the app really easy to use. The functionality is great. I’ve learned so much since I initially installed the app and am discovering new features and resources all this time. I’ve had to reach out to support a few times and their customer server agents are really amazing. They are very patient and knowledgeable. Problems are fixed in just a couple mins so you can move on with your day. Today I spoke with Wendy. She was great! I’m able to keep the chat window open and so I can get help quickly. I’m looking forward to my workday with DSERS today and I know that Wendy will be there if I need her. Thanks Wendy!!

Epic Penny Pet Supply
DSers replied March 10, 2024

March 12, 2024

I had trouble with my products SKU's and stock availability and was completely lost. When my first order came in,I contacted Sylvia and she helped me set up my products and how to fix such issues. It was one of the best customer support experiences I've had in a while, especially since she was only limited to chatting. Thanks again, Sylvia!

JEWEDARO
Egypt
4 months using the app
DSers replied March 13, 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 12, 2024

I've been on the phone trying to resolve some issues with my account for ten hours.
I seemed to be getting the run around from all your help. Just giving me one bandaid solution after another And not making sure my issue was resolved.
Finally the last representative by the name of Sandy Helped me and was able to resolve all my issues extremely fast and with percent accuracy.
Sandy is an extremely valuable asset for your company and for me.
She didn't waste time and knew exactly what she was doing and got this done fast and efficiently.
Please Thank her for me.

The others just wasted your company's time and money,
Not to mention MINE!

You Got Lucky
DSers replied February 16, 2024

March 24, 2024

I had an issue with mapping today. Wasn’t expecting to get help right away. I connected with Aimee immediately. She messaged me! Sent me screenshots and videos of what exactly she did! I really appreciated that so I could figure it out myself the next time I came across this issue.

Thanks so much Aimee!! I really appreciate all your help. Quick, and very helpful and informative!

MomoByRain
DSers replied March 25, 2024

April 9, 2024

Emma with DSers was super helpful in resolving a problem I was having. I had accidentally linked two accounts to my DSers account. She was able to walk me through the process and get everything cleaned up. Thank you!

CratenClick
Over 1 year using the app
DSers replied April 11, 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!