DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cain's Store Front

I had some issues with a problem and I got in contact with a lady named Jessica who was super helpful and was able to walk me through each step with ease.

Sixel

My first attempt in getting support was a breeze, Lena was very responsive, friendly and helped my resolved my issue in a matter of minute. Highly recommend this service. Thank Lena!

Diva Virtuosa

Location Brazil

Gostaria de agradecer a atendente "Lena". Ela foi super paciente, prestativa e profissional. Fiquei muito satisfeito com o atendimento. Parabéns a equipe do DSres!

Great Auras

Location Netherlands

the app is good, support is nice and helpful. i had a good experience with dsers. ..................

ACTION'FIThome

Location France

J'ai fais intervenir le support DSers, très réactif, proffessionnel, les 2 blocages rencontrer ont étaient traiter rapidement efficacement. J'aime travailler avec DSers, je recommande vivement. Merci DSers

Babyboo

Location France

Très bon SAV. Réactif et avec des humains ! C'est plaisant. Raphael m'a répondu avec un professionnalisme et une rapidité. j'en ai encore des frissons.

Shine by Shakira

My customer service help by Neva was excellent! They helped me understand my issue and solved it quickly. Plus, gave info to make sure it didn't happen again in the future. Very appreciative!

LeBrochat

j'ai trés rarement vu un service aussi rapide et efficace, je donne 5/5, bravo, et bonne continuation

Incense Waterfall

They have a beneficial customer service chat! I am enjoying using this app. However I liked the Orbelo more!

Five Star Cart

Aurora with DSers was very helpful! They promptly assisted me with an issue I was having between Dsers and Aliexpress and after trying everything Aurora corrected the issue in 5 minutes.