DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Home inn Art

Thank you to Meena that really helped me to link my Aliexpress account to DSERS (I had somehow many troubles), I gave her my password and email and she managed to solve it. So glad to see a service client that you can trust. Thank you, Meena :))

Varias Coizas.com.br

the service was sensational, the girl who attended me was very kind.
note 1000, I hope they always continue that way.
Congratulations.

Hi Varias Coizas.com.br,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gadget voor jou

It's a nice app which isn't hard to understand. And their support is great. When you have some problems they will answer fast and help you!

Hi Gadget voor jou,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shopi Fr

The after sales service of Dsers is great. It is by far the best on the market. My problems are usually solved in less than 10 minutes.

Hi Shopi Fr,

Happy to learn that your problems can be solved in less than 10 minutes! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

borbiche

very efficient, superb support thanks to Barret that has been very helpful. And this app is very easy to use

Hi borbiche,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dolce Vita Paris

Very good service, quick response and very nice ! I only use this app for my orders, it's easy to manage.

Hi Dolce Vita Paris,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kitchenick.com

Very nice app. You can select different suppliers, shipping methods per product and as per the destination. Most helpful is the customer support. Rona was very helpful in multiple occasions.

Hi Kitchenick.com,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our features and customer service (especially the special thanks to Rona). Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Beauty Trends

very helpful customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi Beauty Trends,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Kids Rêves

I didn't use offen cause i have breack with my shopify store, but it was helpful and thanks Jessica for your saaistance.

Hi Kids Rêves,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like our customer service and working with Jessica. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to assist them in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Neckomassage

the best to make order faster, i used to have a problem im base in france they 're answered me even in 1am ... amazing

Hi Neckomassage,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!