DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fitness Journey Shop

It took a while to get used to using this app, but it definitely makes life easier with completing transactions (or multiple) with simple clicks. When it came to getting support, I was worried what the response type would be and level, however, I sent an email and was responded to within 1 hour, by multiple people. With a bit of back and forth I was able to resolve my issue. I was shocked at how fast they responded. Very satisfied with the app and support.

Sleepify

Location Bulgaria

I am new to this app and needed some fast and good help. Stephanie provided exactly that for me and deserves and award for her patience with me. Thank you so much ! :)

PBT Toys

I was having problems with fulfilling my orders and the rep was so helpful and making sure I was able to fulfill my order. Thanks

L&T Beauty Barber

Location Israel

Thank very much to Jessica , she helped me and solved my problem with very nice feeling , i am very happy

Belle Baby

Awesome customer service from Aurora - extremely helpful and solved all our questions promptly - so far so good!

gentle-car

Location Sweden

so happy to be able to use the free version of the app and it is great with the support so i am absolutly satisfied.

Toque de Cozinha

Location Brazil

Fui atendido pelo Alen hoje, ele soube resolver todos as minhas dúvidas e sanou todas as minhas dificuldades, O pessoal da DSers é demais e o Alen é muito atencioso e paciente. Obrigado DSers!

Headcase

Location Australia

Ive been using this app for a couple of weeks after migrating from Oberlo, i was having a problem with something so got onto the live chat help, was assisted by Alen who was absolutely amazing in helping me, the response was very fast and Alen was very thorough with explaining things to me, sending screenshots also to help clarify things. He saved me from alot of mistakes I would have made otherwise. Thanks Alen your amazing!

simply4dogs

Location Germany

very happy with the service. quick and competent answers. A solution is sought immediately. Many thanks Lena from dsers

soove.her

Location Australia

I was having some troubles syncing my business Aliexpress to my dsers instead of my personal Aliexpress, so I hoped on to the help button and was greeted within seconds by Jessica. I cannot thanks her enough for her in-depth and patient help she provided me. When I was frantic she was so calm and walked me though everything I needed to do! absolute life saver. She is an asset to the company!
Thanks Jessica