DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

The Armour Case

Excellent app must have for every store, i used alidropship before but this is the best app ever love it.

rivarl

best order processing application, fast and easy to use, great support, amazing, recommend to everyone starting at the drop

NK Outlet

Very simple and easy to understand interface. As an official Aliexpress order fulfillment partner, I am confident that Dsers will work to make your app continually the best for Shopify.

Bright Lyfe

Very simple and easy interface to understand. As the official Aliexpress partner for fulfilling orders, I am confident that Dsers will work to continuously make their app the most optimal for Shopify dropshipping. 5/5

Fuyu Marketplace

I had a very difficult time using their platform and did not find it easy to use at all. The other dropshipping product sourcing apps on the Shopify app store seem to be a lot simpler

Lonelo

This app is amazing I recommend it ! It is easy to process to your orders and it will save you time and money

All About Black And White

I've used this app to manage import to my store. It is super easy to use, UI friendly, quick and easy to modify products and attributes. Highly recommended for dropshippers :)

AutoAntigravedad

Hi,

The DSers App is great, I used it on Sunday in my store and found it very easy to use.

Now it will be my official App.

This application has revolutionized the fully automated market.

Dropshipping has been growing very fast in Brazil and with the DSers being installed in the store everything will be automated.

Thanks, DSers

The processes of my store are done much faster.

And now I spend my time with what really matters.

Ardab.nl

This is the best app I have ever downloaded. The app works properly and the service is super. I can now process my orders within minutes, GREAT!

ComprasExcelentes

Hi,

Now it will be my official App.

This application has revolutionized the fully automated market.

Thanks DSers

The processes of my store are done much faster.

And now I spend my time with what really matters.