DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Easypopit

Thanks to Zark, really helpful, really appreciate the support. Great customer service, exceeded my expectations.

Sidalitech

A big thanks to "Catalina".
She done what I needed in 1 minute. we need more people as her .
Really appreciated your services. Regards,
Dali

Grandnatureescape

Love this app. Very easy to use, set up is easy and the support is great! i can't stand apps that don't provide good support but this is super quick and helpful. recommend A+.

Hi Grandnatureescape,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zava

The service Catalina provided was efficient and affective. We resolved the problem quickly and she was fantastic. I am very impressed with the whole system.

Hi Zava,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Alex-Go™

Many thanks to Lena for her help. She was very patient and helped me a lot. I had a problem with my orders on Aliexpress, and I managed to solve the problem by following what she told. Thank you again Lena!!!

Hi Alex-Go™,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyComfortDrive

I really appreciate all the help Jessica gave me. Very fast and high-quality service! Thank you very much!

Hi MyComfortDrive,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mina de Ofertas

Great service from Chris! I am so grateful for your patience and for solving my problem. Very fast service

Hi Mina de Ofertas,

We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TrulyShredded

I chatted with Chris and he helped me about our problem with suppliers, He was kind enough to provide me with blogs and other stuff which will help me understand more about new rules and etc. Rlly good customer support because of Chris. Very comunicative and responsive! Recommend him when you contact the support!

Hi TrulyShredded,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cleansive

a big thank you to chris for his professionalism,and patience to explain things well.I highly recommend

Hi Cleansive,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Rap-Roy Furniture

I will be taking advantage of this app and I needed answers to some clarifications/questions. I headed to their customer support and I received excellent customer service, specifically from Aurora. Very accommodating and kind to respond to my questions. I commend Aurora! Keep up the good job!

Hi Rap-Roy Furniture,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!