DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Bestachat

Application et service client au top .lorsque j'ai besoin d'assistance, j'obtiens une aide en temps quasi réel jusqu'à ce que mon problème soit résolu, merci Dsers.

QuickSupplyStore

Their customer service is AMAZING! Though it took some time to reach them (because of the time difference I think) my two problems were solved within 15 minutes. I love this app!!

Magic GalaxyLight

I'm using this app for the last 4 months, really loved the infrastructure of the app. They have a great support team available on messenger, I mostly use the bulk order feature of the app.

Mimar-yes,

Cette application est juste magnifique. ils ont un chat ou ils répondent rapidement et sur n'importe quel question

Ronddekeuken.nl

I really enjoyed using dsers. I saved a lot of time because of this app. Processing orders is really easy.

Segredo Shop

In terms of Automation, the DSers Application is excellent. I now have more time to serve my customers. Congratulations DSers !!!

187SHOPA

I use this app to help me with dshipping from aliexpress and i mist admit, it gets easier everyday. any issues can be discussed and full support is given via chat (almost immediately).

thanks for the help!!

MEOWIFY

Very quick response and very helpful CS. Great way to start my dropshipping business. Thank you DSERS!

1MonthShop™

I'm not using this app since such a long time. But when I need support, I get a nearly real time help until my problem is solved. Plus, I can use DSer even if I'm a beginner as it's really user friendly. Thanks a lot Snow from DSers support team ! :)

boutiquetac

Very fast and professional answer and service. I advise it to all, excellent application and after-sales service.