DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
December 7, 2022

The service was amazing. The customer service is very friendly and helpful. Very precise as well. The response time of the team is very fast!

Zeldara
Saudi Arabia

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 7, 2022

Thanks to Emma for the great service
Useful and fast service
Very happy with this thanks a lot
Hopefully won’t have any more problems

Your Moon Buddy

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 7, 2022

Thanks to Emma, she was really helpful today and solve my problem in a minute! Very quick customer service!

Boom Boom Paw

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 6, 2022

Myra was wonderful! Very informative and very helpful. She was able to answer my questions clearly and with ease. I definitely feel more comfortable launching my store.

Fur Baby Mommas

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 6, 2022

The chat agent was very helpful. Gave me very much needed information for my store. The agent knew what to do to help me and the screen shots made it easy to find.

Ncharge

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!