DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

DelMar Wardrobe

I'm new at e-commerce and made a mess with my orders. Rona was great, with a whole lot of patience she explained me the whole process. She was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Superb customer service, fast and reliable. Thank you!

January 24, 2021

Hi DelMar Wardrobe,

Welcome to the dropshipping business! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers and enjoy our customer service (especially with Rona). We strive to provide our users with high-quality service and help them in every we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DosBay

Super application et service client incroyablement efficace et rapide. Le service client sur Messenger est vraiment une idée géniale !

January 24, 2021

Hi DosBay,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

On Beauty Care

I really like the app and the attendance of the attendants, I would just like to suggest a translator like aliexpress because I write in my language and he does the translation into English

Hi On Beauty Care,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a positive comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My Light Up World

Great app for making dropshipping easier . Had a few questions and the support staff were really helpfull

Hi My Light Up World,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Prosuly

Thank you Jesse for your help ! Thank you Jesse for your help ! Thank you Jesse for your help ! Thank you Jesse for your help !

Hi Prosuly,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. Jesse and our customer service team are always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Babyshok

Thanks to Jesse and Jessica for the customer support, solved all of my problems in a second! Amazing service! The perfect app for me and my store!

Hi Babyshok,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer serivce. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PurplePPine

Ola ! Precisei de alguns auxilios hoje e Violet me atendeu muito bem, me ajudando em tudo que precisei. Agradeço muito !

Hi PurplePPine,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Violet. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zanero Sverige

Jesse is the best guy there is, helped me so much! Thanks so much. Was in panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Zanero Sverige,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Jesse and other members of the customer service team are always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Faramic

Perfect, smooth and agile, the essential app. Thanks to Jesse on the customer support, very helpful, kind and fix my problem quickly with screenshots. Very good customer service.

Hi Faramic,

Glad to learn that you like dropshipping with DSers and your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CTRL SHOPP

Mesmo no plano gratuito o suporte do Dsers é extremamente ágil, uso e recomendo sem duvidas Even in the free plan the support of Dsers is extremely agile, use and recommend without a doubt

Hi CTRL SHOPP,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers, especially with our Basic plan. Thank you so much for your review. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!