DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Snapfast

Anne has provided an amazing support ! :)
The app is very easy and helpful for the orders! I recomend this app

Hi Snapfast,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DécoScience

Un service rapide et efficace qui réponde à nos questions, plus une plateforme simple d'utilisation.

Hi DécoScience,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Bella Femme

Excelente plataforma, isso que estou usando o plano Free. suporte muito bom também...estão de parabéns.

Hi La Bella Femme,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TechSmartsco

My experience with DSers Customer Service has been amazing! Tang navigated me through the system and helped solve the issue! Happy with the service!

Hi TechSmartsco,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TheHollySkin

Bruna was a great helper. She helped me fulfill my orders and understand how Dsers work.
I'm very satisfied

Hi TheHollySkin,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

For yu.

Muita qualidade no app e no atendimento, fui atendido pela Bruna. uma excelente profissional! Parabéns a toda equipe

Hi For yu.,

JerseyComp

Helen was a great help on letting me understand the new UI, with all the new mapping and tracking orders.

Hi JerseyComp,

We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

THE HAWK & SQUIRREL

The support is really good "Levi", always available anytime any moment when you need any request, satisfaction !

Hi THE HAWK & SQUIRREL,

simpleselfieco

I received really fantastic help from Jenny when I found problems with a customer who ordered from a location my supplier would not ship to. Jenny assisted me with finding a new supplier for this single order and then remapping the product information to suit. This whole process took maybe 10 minutes from the time I requested assistance in chat. Very happy with the level of service and how quickly it is provided!!

September 15, 2021

Hi simpleselfieco,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LaBeutee

Collins and Barrett (especially Barrett) did a great job assisting me with my first Dropshipping Store! Barrett patiently worked with me for HOURS. DSers really knows how to train their Customer Service Representatives.

September 15, 2021