DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

MorangoPink

Muito bom o aplicativo, sem dúvidas o melhor !
Com o Dsers os pedidos ficam muito mais fáceis de sserem processados

Orange Bison

Awesome app, allows you to do bulk orders, and it's completely free. Great work to the developers! Thank you!

Deliver Host

I used this app and it is best for bulk ordering, just need a few minutes to create orders and pay them automatically, you can imagine how much time of your day you can save. There are lots of other interesting features also.

LaCuisine Pratique™

This application is the best to manage its orders automatically, I use it on all my shops thanks a lot to the developers

EKKOTON

Great app for orders automation, probably the best. Great support team, very helpful. I recommend the app !

Hype Fashion

This app works better than every single competitor out there. I've tried both dropified and oberlo and none of them was even close to these guys. Customer service is beyond incredible aswell! :)

ParticlePillow

The Apps works really well and is very simple to use. But the best thing about it is the customer service. Well deserved 5 stars

Utilishop

Eu gosto muito do Dsers, para mim é o melhor app da categoria, ele é muito pratico mais ao mesmo tempo muito completo!

HommyShop

best DS app. All features that I need without any problems. Also the new features are always improving. Thank you.

LustyLion

I was looking for a better app to fullfil my orders and DSers is excatly what I was looking for. No need to pay a VA anymore either so it also saves you a lot of money! Would recommend everyone to use it.