DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

NewUniverso

I loved the app, Catherine's service is excellent! the app worked perfectly in the store, I was able to find good products with it! This App is grade 10

Hi NewUniverso,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Picnico

Very good application, I also really liked the responsiveness of the customer service. I want to say that Catherine is the best SUPPORT AGENT !! Catherine is a life saver #Catherine_is_the_best

Hi Picnico,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Eternal Japon

Thanks, Catherine, for help. Cath is the best from Dsers Team no CAP Just resolved my importation problem

Hi Eternal Japon,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Witty Shine

Very good application, I also really liked the responsiveness of the customer service, I was able to speak with Rona, she was very helpful! :)

Hi Witty Shine,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fivecone

I really like this application, and the support was really good, thank you to Jessica very kind and listening person !!!

Hi Fivecone,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PerfectBooty.co.uk

Great app - very easy to use Ruby was really nice and helpfull I hope she has a great day
Ruby was really nice and helpfull I hope she has a great day

Hi PerfectBooty.co.uk,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

minoko

AMBER was so helpful I highly recommend this software. AMBER was so helpful I highly recommend this software.

Hi minoko,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

kkmcshop

thank you for your help !! @zark you the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD

Hi kkmcshop,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ambroise LLADOS

Thank you for your help Niki !!! We will continue to use DSERS thank you for your great help !!!!!!!

Hi Ambroise LLADOS,

ArtifulLife

Great app - very easy to use and really helpful staff that go out of their way to help - thanks Niki for your help :)

Hi ArtifulLife,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!