DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Primary Essential

This is no much better than Oberlo and I love the automation. I moved every order from oberlo to Dsers. Im never going back to oberlo

Neo Tech Store

This app really saves me a lot of time. Everyone should try it. I used to fulfill my orders in about 1 hours, but now I can do it in less than 5 minutes!

Casa WB

Dsers is the best app for aliexpress orders.. and dropshipping service.. for sure. So easy to use!! liked a alot

thejingleshop

Not being available is understandable but seeing the messages and not replying is another, i was communicating through messenger and my messages were SEEN. im not interested in leaving a bad review for no reason

Their support is litterally NEVER available. Always replying too late and today they saw my messages showing an urgent problem and they IGNORED! If you're gonna ignore your customers atleast dont use platforms that show if youve read the message or not.

terrible

November 27, 2019

Hi there !

We are sorry that you are having some urgent issue.
Team will help to check as soon as they start working today.
We never ignore any contact from our users.
And please kindly understand that we may not reply in time due to time difference.And we provide free customer service during 10:00 am to 9:00 pm UTC+8.

Thank you so much for your understanding.
Please keep in touch with team on Messenger.
Have a nice day.

Stay Individual - DE

i am very surprised that the functions of this app works as they promise. in the past i have spent a lot of money using apps like dropified to fulfill my orders. i also had to spent money for a Virtual Assistant who does the auto orders which are different from these. 100 auto orders with dropified needs approximately 200minutes (2min per order). this app places 1 order in 2seconds. it's very amazing. nextlevel dropshipping because i don't need expensive apps and don't need to pay a Virtual Assistant. This app seems to be the best shopify app which also includes a integrated cashback service which runs in the background. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

ganheitech.com

O Dsers é ótimo, rápido e simples de usar.
Adianta muita coisa principalmente pra quem tem demanda alta.

Supremesunday

I shift from dropified to DSers because it is very easy to use and 100 time faster than dropified. Thanks for great innovation

ObaFox

Dsers Pro is the best bulk order app on the market! Just stepped my game up! I thank gratefully for the makers of dsers!

Nannydrip

Shifted from oberlo because it's better than it so it's way better and has more features and is free to try

Verzorgdelook

Perfect, saves me a LOT of time! It works very smooth, I only use it a few days now but I never want to go back to other apps anymore!