Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining dropshipping operations with features like easy product management, order processing, and inventory tracking. The automation features are praised for smooth order fulfillment and error minimization. The app's real-time order tracking and robust inventory management system are also appreciated. Customer support, especially the live chat, is noted for its promptness and effectiveness. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and AliExpress, and its bulk order processing feature are seen as productivity boosters. The app also offers a free unlimited plan for beginners.

January 11, 2024

Really great support very fast and reliable Krystal helped me directly and was able to help me solve the problem. Thank you very much

Speeding
Germany
About 1 year using the app

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

January 6, 2024

Thanks to Lily for helping resolve an issue with an item that was deleted from store but had fulfilled for the customer. She was quick to reach out to help resolve the issue.

Humminbirds
Over 1 year using the app

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review

January 5, 2024

Customer service was very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Eden. I got a clear and fast information! DSers support advisors are helpful every time!

yconbay
Italy
9 months using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 4, 2024

Excellent Service mind "Wendy". She helps customers very well and is calm. I wish there were many employees like this.

ParagonOnlineStore
France
Over 1 year using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 21, 2024

Sandy was just great at helping me. She's done it very professionally, leading me step by step all the way till I got my problem solved. Great job Sandy!

Vitbus
11 months using the app
DSers replied January 22, 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 28, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of receiving support from Myra, and I must say, her service was really good. I was facing a challenging issue with my WooCommerce accounts on DSers. Due to a change in my subscription, they were deactivated and I found myself unable to manually remove them.

From the outset, Myra was incredibly responsive, addressing my concerns promptly and with a level of kindness that is rare in customer service today. She was not only friendly but also knowledgeable and precise in her guidance. Her instructions were clear, allowing me to follow the necessary steps to resolve my issue without any confusion. Her approach was not just professional, but also personalized, making me feel valued and supported throughout the entire process.

Standard
France
3 months using the app

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

December 20, 2023

A thousand thanks for the great help to the most sweet customer support "Jully". A truly pleasant and easy experience that solved the problem I've had all day in just 10 minutes. I wish I could give Jully more than 5 stars because my experience was so excellent!

Altira
Denmark
5 months using the app

January 7, 2024

I had a problem regarding an order, and I had Alicia from customer service helping me on it. It took multiple tries and a lot of time, but Alicia was nothing but kind and serviceable the entire time. She really helped me out, and even showed me how to fix it so I know for next time. Again great service by Alicia, and I highly recommend.

SleepNyx
About 2 months using the app

December 29, 2023

I had been racking my brain trying to sort something out for what seemed like forever and Wendy had managed to resolve my issue in no more than 5 minutes. I wish that I would have asked sooner as this made my life far less complicated in doing so!

Archer & Arrow
4 months using the app

January 19, 2024

Pretty good service for the free version and it is easy to set up as a beginner seller. The Dser customer support is fast and easily reachable through messenger, Isak was very helpful with tracking issues I had.

Safe Amoré
5 months using the app
DSers replied January 21, 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!