DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AlexandriaShop

Location Brazil

Suporte muito bom, resolveu meu problema e foi super atencioso, aplicativo muito bom, plano grátis e pago para ajudar iniciantes

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

Infinidade Shop

Location Brazil

Uso este app, e recebi um suporte muito bom e imediato quando tive dificuldades e dúvidas de como finalizar um pedido.

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time

Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

lind-green.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to fulfill my orders through ali express. Once I had a problem I got great support from the customer service who guided me to the total process and answered all my questions.

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Blingdropz

I'm making the transition over from Oberlo and have to say it's been pretty seamless. I needed help mapping some variants and got stuck in a loop (which is easy to do). I honestly thought it would take a long time to hear back via email but I had an answer in 5 minutes. And I've been hitting them up a bunch! Thanks to Zoe and Rena!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

emme

Needed to export and import a lot of products and Tiffany was super helpful in getting that sorted to make sure everything was mapped correctly. Thanks again!

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SmartKsa

Clary,
foi super gentil e rápida para tirar me dúvidas e resolver o problema. Sou nova por aqui e estou o suporte da plataforma, muito obrigada!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Goubell

Location Brazil

Muito prestativos, respondem rápido, tiram print das telas explicam certinho só falta desenhar. Atendentes super educados e dispostos a resolver.

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lojas otonni

Location Brazil

BOM DIA, FOI MUITO IMPORTANTE O APOIO DA EQUIPE DO DSERS,QUE RESOLVEU PROBLEMAS QUE PRA MIM,PARECIAM DIFICEIS DEMAIS KKK, E DETALHE, FICOU EM CONTATO COMIGO ATÉ Q O PROBLEMA FOI RESOLVIDO, MUITO BOM SÓ GRATIDÃO...

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Blush Velvet Boutique

I was having issues finding certain products on DSers that I could see on my personal Aliexpress account. I messaged support and Barrett was very helpful in showing me how to import those items. :)

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zarendas

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app for fulfilling orders! Customer service is fast if you have any questions and you can fulfill orders in bulk that is very nice!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!