DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

zetostore

Não estou conseguindo processar mais de um pedido por vez, não aparece o botão de processamento em massa no momento de fazer os pagamentos no Aliexpress. Outros colegas também estão tendo esta dificuldade..

May 6, 2020

Hi there! I am sorry to hear that you have issue when make payment on AliExpress. But please note that, there is no bulk payment feature on DSers extension anymore. Please use AliExpress bulk payment feature to pay at most 30 orders per time. Here is the guide. https://www.blog.dserspro.com/post/how-to-make-bulk-payment-with-dsers-pro. And please feel free to contact support when you have questions . We will appreciate if you could update the review after figuring out. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Glantico

This app is seriously the best, it is relatively new which is the only reason it is not the most popular app on the entire app store. Great customer service, interface it's pretty much the whole package for any store at any level.

Vmouse.fr

Good application for my shop : Vmouse.fr. Great features, simple to use, free and efficient solution. Thanks.

Hussentiel

Dsers is the most practical app to link orders with aliexpress, easy to use, I recommand you to use it.

Lars Hair Apliques

Muito bom, economiza meu tempo, faz quase tudo automático recomendo para todos. muito organizado e rápido!

Obsession Online

This app is amazing and super easy, make my store groow up every day! I love that, i used DSers every days :)

Ôkatpat

Service Client au top ! Réactif et vous aide sans aucun soucis :) De plus, très patient et font au maximum pour que vous compreniez. Merci à l'équipe Dsers

YardWerx

This extension is pretty good, I've only had one issue and it was more of use error than is was a problem with the app, but even so customer service was able to quickly rectify the problem.

Sylvana Selection

We just started our first online shop 2 days ago and our very first steps with our first orders has been highly simplified by the effectiveness of DSERS + the reactivity and professional behavior of DSERS technical support team.
I highly recommend DSERS.

DeoCats

Great support, great app, just a little complicated for beginners. I'd recommand to make a full tutorial on how to set parameters of shopify dsers and Ali express. Really good app.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for your suggestion.We will definitely consider about your idea. Have a nice day and stay safe!