DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

ArmoriCase

Very helpfull app. Great and fast support and all is for free! We are using this app in couples stores and it saved us a LOT of time. Thank you!

FIOBALACCI

DECU ! J peut meme pas manipuler mes commande librement. Tout est bloquer pas moyen de faire un retour en arrière

December 2, 2019

Hi there !

We are sorry that you got issues when using DSers.Please feel free to contact our customer service to get help on Messenger. And we would also like to share our blog about how DSers works.Please click www.blog.dsers.com. Hope it's helpful to you.Have a nice day.

momshack

DSers is one of the best apps on the market today. The bulk ordering functionality saves me a ton of time every month. The support is amazing and responds super fast. I could not imagine life without DSers.

SAFSHOPPING

congratulations on the work that the app is doing is fantastic.
It's helping me a lot and it's still constantly improving.

PortoMais.com.br

best app from shopify. makes the job a lot easier. You can place many orders at once! I recommend! It's super easy.

Balle Electrics

I played with this and a bunch of other apps in the app store for dropshipping. I'll still stick with Oberlo, Spocket and Dropified. I don't really understand what this app is all about

joeypatch

Just installed the app and really exited to see what it can do to improve order processing. Great app!

Primary Essential

This is no much better than Oberlo and I love the automation. I moved every order from oberlo to Dsers. Im never going back to oberlo

Neo Tech Store

This app really saves me a lot of time. Everyone should try it. I used to fulfill my orders in about 1 hours, but now I can do it in less than 5 minutes!

Casa WB

Dsers is the best app for aliexpress orders.. and dropshipping service.. for sure. So easy to use!! liked a alot