DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

www.slimxl.com

I used this app and the team was very professional " Racheal " thank you very much DSERS for the service you are providing

Hi www.slimxl.com,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

TouchTown

The contact support was very Helpful. A lovely person named 'Zark' helped me out quickly, efficiently and friendly!

Hi TouchTown,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

deksai

thank you to stephanie to help me to get my first sale for my website very fast and effective for help person i recommend her highly

Hi deksai,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Caribe

Catherine is the best clerk i ever see, just the best integration for make orders on aliexpress! i recommend for everyone!

Hi Loja Caribe,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Swift Cycling

Pretty satisfied with the app overall. The support is amazing, they are online 24/7. Catherine from support has helped me a lot!

Hi Swift Cycling,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

dagdealchecker

amazing app and service. simply the best! all issues will be solved in minutes because of their great support.

Hi dagdealchecker,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

homebox48

I needed some help with the Product Bundle mapping and the Stock related to it. The support answered immediately and gave me a lot of useful information in that direction! Ruby was very patient and answered all my questions! Thank you, Ruby!

Hi homebox48,

We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Marinhos

Suporte rápido e excelente!! obrigado Ruby pela atenção! ..........................................................

Hi Marinhos,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Super Forme

I really love the app. I'm using it for 2 years now and it i's very usefull. Thanks to Meena for the great help today.

Hi Super Forme,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Dogowner24

Good support. I'm satisfied. Meena had help me very fast and was very friendly to me. Dsers is better than other apps like what dsers do ;-)

Hi Dogowner24,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!