DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Deal Génial

This app is convenient and very usefull. Very practical to do the mapping with product provider and oder products
Better than apps used before ...!
Really enjoyed it

Super Promoções

Dsers is the best app for dropshiping!! Help me a lot everyday, and is really cheap.
I recomend this app

PAPERANGPRINT

I replaced this app with Oberlo because have a the bulk order function and it's totally free! I like the new beta features with bogo and bundle! Hope to try out to see better how does the new functions works! If you don't want to waste your time ordering order by order this app will be your definitive solutions!

Eeasierlife™

very satisfied with the quality of the application !! and the effort provided by the staff to help us ;)

Loja Pipost

used this app to help with my dropshipping operation, is very easy to use and have a good instrution on how to do things

Goku Corp

Perfect app to win some time with bulk order on aliexpress. Still waiting for the splitting product feature like on oberlo and it will be perfect! Thank you for having created such an good app.

Galpaovinte

programa espetacular , não conhecia o programa fazia meus pedidos manualmente , após adicionar ele minha vida mudou , sensacional !!!!

MyPetLife Store

Incredible application! My business had a big growth after I started to use that application! Thank you

Murale Royale

This app is simply amazing.

I really don't see how we could do better!

For those who do dropshipping, do not hesitate!

Thank you Desers!

DELVENTI

très bonne application les commandes se font rapidement ont gagne énormément de temps chaque jours. merci