DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 1, 2023

i am incredibly satisfied with myra support , i was so frustrated and she was so helpful with my issue for mapping my product

MPcoglobal.com

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2023

Great Support 24/7 . Team is always willing to help. It's the best for order fulfilment.........................

Joy Pretty Skin
New Zealand

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited February 1, 2023

I have just started using DSers. No tool is perfect, but at least support staff like Via is responsive and helpful.

Weavers Ground
Hong Kong SAR

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2023

The Via was very fast and helpful,thank you Via.

CAREofYOUshop
Greece

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2023

Myra has done a really good job. She took the time to explain me how Dsers work. And she fixed my problem really fast. Thank you Myra !

Daily Skin
France

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2023

Bella is extremely friendly, the problem was solved in less than 5 minutes. Thank you again, that is a great support.

Exasolve
France

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Edited February 1, 2023

If it wasnt for Aurora i probably would have broken every single pencil i could find, i was beyond frustrated, I have never been so lost in confused in all my 32 years haha not only was she helpful but also very friendly as well.
i asked 99 questions and she gave me 100 answers, Thank you All for All your Help !!

Tiny Locs

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2023

Tech support is 5 star from Jessica. Excellent ! I have met some issues in setting shipping between shopify and Dsers. she help me solve it.

TKcostco
Time spent using app: 15 days

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 1, 2023

Super quick response time, the rep was very knowledgeable and even added screenshots to guide me.

MARO
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 31, 2023

Good app and good costumer service, Aurora was very helpful and got my problem resolved quickly.

Sparkling Lifestyle Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!