DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brilho Maria

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

jessica was amzing help me very fast response ! great service can not ask for anything more. very glad

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Just Us Jewelry Store

Wow! The customer service from Aurora was so fast, friendly and precise! I received a responded maybe within a minute after I sent my question. I even got a visual to help me navigate to the settings that I needed to find in my account! Great service!

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

eexla

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Popikids

Location France

J'ai sollicité l'aide du support et j'ai été parfaitement aidée par Krystal qui était réactive et professionnelle.
Merci encore pour sa disponibilité et la résolution de mon problème :-)

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LincolnsPetEssentials

Jessica was amazing at assisting me today. I am quite new to this and she answered all my questions and problems with patience and kindness!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LUXNGIFT

Location Indonesia

Great app and customer service! Lena is very helpful. She is very fast respond and helpful! Thank you so much Lena!

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HavilaandCo

Location Finland

Very helpful customer service with my customer service representative Joy. Gave me a step-by-step guidance.

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

North Urban Style

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

mi preoccupavo di impostazioni che non sarei riuscita a trovare senza un aiuto e Kristal è stato veloce, gentile e assolutamente competente

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

foryoustore.nz

Location New Zealand

easy to use and good customer service easy to use and good customer service easy to use and good customer service

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Momi Jewel

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom atendimento, resposta muito rápida e impecável, agradeço a Aurora que me atendeu! Com certeza recomendado

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!