DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Geniale Gadgets

Big Pop Up that they help you find supplier because of the corona virus.
1. No reply via email
2. Admitad cashback doesnt work anymore
3. And now I cant even login or reset my password

February 17, 2020

Hi there! We are replying every email from our users. Please feel free to let us know your email address that used to contact. We will help to check. For admitad issue, please deactivate your Chrome extension otherwise they will hijack your traffic. For resetting password issue, could you please share more details. Feel free to contact support@dserspro.com

LightKirad-note

horrível! sistema nestes 3 dias com problemas e ninguém faz nada e tive que criar esta loja para revisar!

February 17, 2020

Hi there! Sorry that you are having issue with DSers. There is some bugs with Messenger recently. If you do not get replied from our support, please contact support@dserspro.com to give us a feedback. Hope it's helpful to you.

37°Bracelet

When I used it at the very beginning, it was just ok. But once I had more and more orders, it saved me lots of time. I can place many orders at one time. Boom, couple seconds, done. Very useful.

Ottolulu

When I first use DSers to place orders, I encountered a little problem. Not big, but annoying. So I went to get help from their customer service. They got back to me very fast and solved my problem easily. I was impressed. Highly recommended.

Sou Rei

Pretty good app. I recomend it pretty much, its so easy to order and to gerenciate the business. My store was changed because of that

February 17, 2020

To improve efficiency and help merchant growing business is our goal. Thank you for your review ! Please feel free to contact us on Messenger or support@dserspro.com to get help anytime, Have a nice day.

Markina Shoe Company

They don't update your price when aliexpress store update theirs. If you're not careful, this app could bankrupt you.

February 14, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for your review. You can set up Notification feature on your DSers-Setting-Notification page to get notified when price changed. Price updating feature is supported on DSers Pro version. We will roll it out to the public soon. Hope it's helpful to you.

kidzrunwild

Great app for automating your fulfillment! Really like the bulk fulfillment feature. Customer service is outstanding super responsive and helpful every time. Highly recommend.

Peluches-Animaux

Perfect application that does its job perfectly and saves a lot of time! I 100% recommend. Dsers is my favorite application

I Love Charm

I really use this application, I have been using it for a long time and it facilitates me a lot of work, very complete in terms of features and technical support. I recommend it!

Inova Casa & Jardim

O app é bem completo e totalmente integrado com Shopify. O atendimento é nota 10! Muito rápido e eficiente.