DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Cronieri

I liked so much the attention and support of Stephanie. She is awesome. She helped me I solved my problem.

Hi Cronieri,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

doghuggies

Barrett was amazing. His response was very very fast and he helped me solve problems I struggled with for a long time! Looking forward to getting support from him again :)

Hi doghuggies,

Thank you so much for your review! DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

pro-rlight

Merci a Brett qui m'a vraiment bien aidé ! a été super réactif et surtout avait une réponse a chacune de mes questions !

Hi pro-rlight,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Le Petit Pêcheur

Jessica was very incredible. She very help me Thanks..................................................:)

Hi Le Petit Pêcheur,

Thank you for your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Claire Aesthetics

Thank you DSer for such a great service. I was assisted by Jessica she helped me step by step to get my needs met. She went as far enough by making great suggestions that'll benefit my business. Thank you so much Jessica for all your help! I am very satisfied with my experience.

Hi Claire Aesthetics,

Celeb Ur Baby

Jessica was very helpful and prompt. She helped me with every questions and concerns I had. Kudos to this girl! :)

Hi Celeb Ur Baby,

We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Decomood

Jessica is an amazing agent, helped me a lot and took the time to explain everything! Amazing app and an amazing staff!

Hi Decomood,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The TikTok Leggings

DSers does exactly was it should and it does it very well! I use it to fulfil my AliExpress orders in no time. It has a lot of additional functionalities which I also use - for example, it automatically adds tracking numbers to PayPal transactions so your money doesn't get held up and many others. I must mention the amazing support which they provide 24/7. I recommend you get this app and save so much time!

Hi The TikTok Leggings,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Neo Physio

support very reactive and very helpfull, they help me to configure well my dsers account and aliexpress account.

Hi Neo Physio,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Perico PR Store

I had a problem with an order and "Jasmine" explained the whole procedure step by step. I am satisfied with all your help, patience and willing to help me. Service is 100% excellent.

Hi Perico PR Store,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!