DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

The Urban Deluxe

I needed help on fulfilling orders with DSers and their customer support team helped me promptly and patiently, very friendly as well and solved the problem for me very quick. Definitely recommend! A good tool plus good service.

Hi The Urban Deluxe,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to be responsive and helpful to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Spencer Slider Pro™

THANK YOU SO MUCH ⭐️MEENA ⭐️ You are the best
I've never seen customer service like this! I can't believe I have dealt with an extraordinary person who has helped me enormously. Thank you Meena, very professional, kind, fast, excellent exchange thank you very much.

Hi Spencer Slider Pro™,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Meena. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gadgic24

Really love this application. It's easy to use and the support service responded very fast with a clear and good answer for my issue. Jesse was really helpful and offered custom support service at any time. Love this service. I would recommend it.

Hi Gadgic24,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Delina

Dsers changed for the best how I process and fulfill orders on my store. Could come back with the option to edit the number of items of the order, but other than that, it´s perfect.

Hi Delina,

We really appreciate your review of our App. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fabueno

I love the DSers app and the customer Helpdesk are very supportive and kind! THANKS guys keep it up.
Kind regards,
Team FABUENO®

Hi Team Fabueno,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LA PARISIENNE

Merci pour l'aide que le support Dsers nous apporte lorsque l'on rencontre un problème plus particulièrement grâce à l'assitante Meena .

Hi LA PARISIENNE,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. Meena and the team are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

trendscout365

Use the app now for more than 3 months on a daily basis. Works perfect for me. Vey helpful and friendly support.

Hi trendscout365,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high quality service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WeShop365

This app is completely free and does all that it promises. Thank you for your help anytime i wanted to

Hi WeShop365,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. We will continue making sure to maintain our dedication. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ellza

Very good application, the customer service is perfect thank you for your help and your quick answers.

Hi Ellza,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a fabulous dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RocStore

Aplicativo muito bom! Simples e fácil de usar! Chat em pouquíssimos minutos te responde as suas duvidas no Messenger. Recomendo muito ♥♥

Hi RocStore,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!