DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NEWFAVSTORE

Location France

Great customer support, fast on messenger. My questions were answered immediately with LUNA who was great with me. Good application overall and easy to use. Thanks again Luna.

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Addide Stores

Location Nigeria

Had a good encounter with a Customer Service Representative in the person of Jenny. She was very helpful.

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GuguDada Bcn

Location Spain

Zoe had very good service and solved all my doubts.
I am very happy.
Fast, efficient and decisive service

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

regardebébé

Location Réunion

J'utilise cette application depuis peu et franchement le service client est vraiment top, ils sont présent et répondent très rapidement et efficacement.
Merci à vous, continuez ainsi !! #Mia

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Bands

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very great app and great support on Messenger. They help me with lot of patience. I recommand this app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lorillo

Sylvia from customer support was really knowledgeable and helped me to solve complex issues. Great app, great customer service, definitely Recommended!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Adirondackpets

So far this service has been working great with my website and customer service answers very quick to solve problems. Thank you.

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DailyBuy24

Location United Arab Emirates

i got stuck middle while placing the order i get back by Tracy she help me to slove my problem in no time and customer service is 100% great i pleased by Dser support team.

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bensie shop

Location Netherlands

I was helped very quickly and well by Sylvia. The problem was not immediately solved, but she spoke to me well. In the end my issue turned out to be a bug and it was resolved.

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Catsilano

I used DSers and they provide the best customer service. It's 24/7 and they reply within minutes. Irene, thank you again for your help, you were fantastic!

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team