DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Mundo da Tech Store

Eu uso este aplicativo na minha loja e é melhor do que eu poderia imaginar. É sempre atualizado e tem um excelente serviço ao cliente. Não consigo imaginar minha vida sem o DSERS. Obrigado

Melhor Skin®

I love Dsers! They are helping me a lot. Everything is much faster in my business. Ordering from suppliers takes less than a minute. Thanks guys! I HARDLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

Presentes do Mundo

i have been using dsers for 9 months and i really enjoyed it. I had already used other similar apps but the best is dsers.

Facil&Mente

I use this app in my shop and it's better than I could imagine. Is always updated and has an awesome customer service. I can't imagine my life without DSERS. Thank you for all!

Oshehoun Store

I used to use Oberlo app for my online store to import products from aliexpress, when I heard Dsers app is better than Oberlo. I am about to use it and hope it will help me more than Oberlo.

Classicwatches

A five star rating for the best service and best app to process my orders! I recommend it to everyone!

StyleUp

Amazing Customer Service! Love The App It Helps Out So Much! This app will help you out so much download now Dropshippers!!!!

La Rose d'Or™ - Paris

For dropshippers users it's perfect, free and more efficient than oberlo ! I really like this application ! We can make many things on this application it's very nice and doesn't have bugs !

HouzTrend

I'm giving it 5 stars because its a great application that really makes our life easier for ordering, price updates, and tracking, almost everything is automated a real must-have in his shop.

money wasters

If you are a dropshipper or thinking about becoming one then this app is for you, seriously your going to thank me.