DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

norciashop

A plataforma de ajuda do Dsers é muito boa, estão sempre prontos para ajudar, via online, por mail, ajudam imenso, são muito interessados em realizar nossos pedidos para nosso sucesso na operação em causa. Muito grata pela vossa plataforma, continuem assim.

tennisexperts

a great and interesting app with very good service, easy to use and helpful, satisfied and I recommend it for everyone

Yes Liège

Le SAV est de qualité ! Ils ont résolu mon problème directement via messenger et cela a pris quelques minutes seulement ! Merci

Tinnity

Fast and friendly service, clear app. My questions are answered within one day and the app is user friendly it is very clear and there is a possibility to push more orders at once up to 100.

All You Need From A to Z

This is The Best App out there for us drop shippers, It gives us free unlimited products to upload and for me, that is the most important because without products there are no sales, so that makes it the best platform out there for us dropshippers

Carbon Designer

I used the app for automated ordering. I love it. There is nothing currently I wish that should be improved

NB WEB STORE

preciso de ajuda para desconectar uma loja do dsers pois não estou conseguindo pelo proprio app, não

April 12, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please contact our customer service first to get help? Any details about your issue would be very helpful. Please contact support@dserspro.com.

shopfreakxpress

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES !!
I reach out to Dsers team via chat asking about how to set up the shipping method in Shopify store, 1 day gone by, the message has read but no one response anything, I noticed someone typing tho, then again no response what so ever.

April 13, 2020

Hi there ! We are sorry that our service did not satisfy you. There might be a net connection issue happened. On our side the message seems to be sent out but actually it did not. Team will reach out to you and follow the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Simply Serenity Co.

Installed it just a couple of days ago. So far I'm liking it a lot better than Oberlo. Fulfilling order is much much much easier while still giving me the flexibility and control over parts of the process that matter to me. So far I like it alot.

BLYYR

Very efficient customer service! I really recommend it ! Super fast order processing ! It's the best app to manage your orders.