DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Counquer

catherine foi incrivel para mim, ela conseguiu me tirar da depressão, me fazer mover montanhas, me fez ter a sensação de estar vivendo a vida como deve ser vivida, obrigado!

June 10, 2021

Hi Counquer,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Brumina

L'application est vraiment top et nous fait gagner énormément de temps. Catherine du support à aussi été très prompt et m'a aidé a résoudre mon problème.

Hi Brumina,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Place to Buy

A Catherin foi vital para migração do Oberlo para o DSers sem a ajuda dela não teria conseguido! Atendimento Nota 1.000, todos os Passos a serem seguidos com Tutorial Personalizado... Ate aqui o DSers tem se mostrado ímpar no atendimento! Muito Grata!

Hi The Place to Buy,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PLANET GAME

Catherine was very helpful with my account settings for tracking and for the Paypal accountlink!! Everyone is always so quick to answer!

Hi PLANET GAME,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Couples Co.

Amber was so quick and helpful!! Helps a lot to have instant support in the Facebook messenger app.

Hi Couples Co.,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lempelse

I came back to using Shopify after a long hiatus, and had some issues logging into DSers. Amber was very prompt with her replies, very eager to help, and provided easy to follow solutions to the problems I was having. It was a very smooth experience.

Hi Lempelse,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Tienda del Molde

Great App. Great Support. Kristal was the best giving me information and finding solutions to my problems.

Hi La Tienda del Molde,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lumen Vitae

Krystal was super helpful and patient with all of my questions. Was easy to follow her step-by-step instructions.

Hi Lumen Vitae,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Eu amo Store

DSers is an excellent program. It facilitates and helps a lot my day to day with requests. Whenever I have questions, the support team answers the emails and the attendant Amber helped me a lot in configuring the DSers quickly and with great attention. Thank you!

Hi Eu amo Store,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pour toi Mon chat

Hi, thanks a lot to Catalina for help me today. I had differents problems/questions and I have all the answer in order to continue to create my store :) Thank you so much Catalina, it was a pleasure to discuss with you !! :)

Hi Pour toi Mon chat,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!