DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Dog Harness Co

Tres reactif, un vrai plaisir d'etre entre leur main. Attentif et patient jusqu'a ce que votre probleme soit resolu. Merci June

June 22, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your feedback of our service. We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the help from June. Please feel free to contact whenever you need. Have a great day!

GOLDEN-SHOPS™

Un sav réactif, toujours à l’écoute malgré le décalage de 8h les choses sont fluides, je recommande !

June 22, 2020

Hi there team! Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the delay due to time difference. A better and quicker support service is on the way. Please feel free to contact whenever you need the help. Have a great day!

MyPureSkinn

Service de qualité je recommande fortement. Le service client est très à l'écoute et répond rapidement pour vous guider du mieux possible. Je suis très satisfait de travailler avec eux.

June 22, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you so much for your review. Please let us know if you have any suggestions about how to make our product and service better and better. We are always open to you. Have a great day!

Cavalheiro | Dama

.........................................................................................................

Qiekeboo

I normally don't ever write reviews, but I am so satisfied with the help the DS'ers customer service provided me today, that I have to write this review :).

I am very new with Shopify and DSers, so there are still plenty of things going wrong and I didn't know what to do anymore. The customer service helped me through every default I made, step by step and everything is set solved now.

Very satisfied!

June 15, 2020

Hi team! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much. We will try our best to provide the first class service. We hope that we could grow better and better together with you. Happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers! Have a great day!

Smart Paradise Brasil

really bad support, a lot of bugs......................................................................

June 14, 2020

Hi there team! We are sorry for less support during weekends. Team will get back to you on Monday when we get back to office. Please feel free to update us if you still have issues when using DSers.We will try best to help you out. Also, a better support service for you is on the way. Hope to talk with you soon !

ProAnticellulite

IT'S very easy to use you csn add multipe product without hassle for an free ap yoiu cannot have better

June 15, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you are happy with DSers service. Please let us know if you have any idea and thought about DSers. We are open to your voice. Have a great day!

saki

bon service client, équipe bien réactive et a l'écoute. facile a utiliser et a comprendre. je conseille

June 15, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that our service could help you with your business. Please feel free to contact when you need our help. We will try our best to provide solutions to you. Have a nice day !

Spowty

Ils ont un très bon service client si vous avez des questions à poser, je vous le recommande. L'application est superbe

pillooow

Easy to use, fast, do the job. They have a really good client service to if you have any question to ask, I recommend.