DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

LAFEMINI

Great app, they are always improving and adding features. And also, they have a very good client support!

Hi LAFEMINI,

We are happy to hear that you enjoy using DSers and working with our customer service team. Thank you so much for your review. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WOMEN-WORLD

This app is very useful and the support always answers my questions. I really appreciate it, fast answers. I recommend to use Dsers

Hi WOMEN-WORLD,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Smart Destock

Service client au top, mes problème sont toujours résolus , merci à Jessequi répond souvent à mes demandes.

Hi Smart Destock,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Jesse and other members of our customer service team are always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shock Roulette France

I really appreciate the quick support and the quality of reply whenever I need help. I highly recommand them

Hi Shock Roulette France,

Thank you so much for your recommendation and review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high quality service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cold Winter Deals

Have not used it yet but quick customer support thank you so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cold Winter Deals,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are happy to have you with us! Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

SilkySkinStore

Great app, and good customer service. Highly recommend for beginners as Dsers will take care of most of the fulfilment part of the work for you!

Hi SilkySkinStore,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your recommendation and review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Don Descontos

the support was extremely attentive, polite and quick, helping me a lot. gave me detailed explanations about what I should and shouldn't do, guiding me on how to contact support from the platform I needed help in addition to streamlining the process by asking for the ticket number to cancel the subscription.

Hi Don Descontos,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Casa Stilu

Essential app for an online dropshipping store. Very good application service and support. I already use dsers for a few years and it has always served me well.

Hi Casa Stilu,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app and provide a higher quality service of our customer service to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Petpend

The customer service is second to none! Once synced in with Shopify correctly, the app works like a charm!

January 14, 2021

Hi Petpend,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience to all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyTiny™ Cam

I have been using DSers for over 6 months now. It has met most of my needs. And the few times I have needed to contact Customer Service, they have been great !!

January 14, 2021

Hi MyTiny™ Cam,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!