DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

nos amours poilus

J'ai eu plusieurs fois besoin d'assistance et honnêtement j'ai jamais vu aussi rapide. Ils sont toujours disponible n'importe quand et finisse toujours pas résoudre le problème. Merci pour la disponibilité et la réactivité.

June 27, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you for your review! We appreciate it very much. We will try our best to provide a better service to you. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help and we are always be with you. Have a great day!

Bee Fast™

Prompt and efficient service
My problem was treated very quickly and are available.
I strongly recommend DSERS

June 22, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you for recommending DSers. We are happy to hear that you have a good experience about DSers service. Please feel free to contact whenever you need. Have a nice day!

Green Home Goodies

I needed help pushing products from DSers to Shopify and requested assistance on messenger. Response was fast cordial and resolved the problem very fast. Thank you.

June 22, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you so much for your review. Please do not hesitate to ask for help whenever you need. Team will help with a solution. Have a great day!

Dog Harness Co

Tres reactif, un vrai plaisir d'etre entre leur main. Attentif et patient jusqu'a ce que votre probleme soit resolu. Merci June

June 22, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your feedback of our service. We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the help from June. Please feel free to contact whenever you need. Have a great day!

GOLDEN-SHOPS™

Un sav réactif, toujours à l’écoute malgré le décalage de 8h les choses sont fluides, je recommande !

June 22, 2020

Hi there team! Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the delay due to time difference. A better and quicker support service is on the way. Please feel free to contact whenever you need the help. Have a great day!

MyPureSkinn

Service de qualité je recommande fortement. Le service client est très à l'écoute et répond rapidement pour vous guider du mieux possible. Je suis très satisfait de travailler avec eux.

June 22, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you so much for your review. Please let us know if you have any suggestions about how to make our product and service better and better. We are always open to you. Have a great day!

Cavalheiro | Dama

.........................................................................................................

Qiekeboo

I normally don't ever write reviews, but I am so satisfied with the help the DS'ers customer service provided me today, that I have to write this review :).

I am very new with Shopify and DSers, so there are still plenty of things going wrong and I didn't know what to do anymore. The customer service helped me through every default I made, step by step and everything is set solved now.

Very satisfied!

June 15, 2020

Hi team! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much. We will try our best to provide the first class service. We hope that we could grow better and better together with you. Happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers! Have a great day!

Smart Paradise Brasil

really bad support, a lot of bugs......................................................................

June 14, 2020

Hi there team! We are sorry for less support during weekends. Team will get back to you on Monday when we get back to office. Please feel free to update us if you still have issues when using DSers.We will try best to help you out. Also, a better support service for you is on the way. Hope to talk with you soon !

ProAnticellulite

IT'S very easy to use you csn add multipe product without hassle for an free ap yoiu cannot have better

June 15, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you are happy with DSers service. Please let us know if you have any idea and thought about DSers. We are open to your voice. Have a great day!