DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

raeki

I've been using this app for months and I can guarantee you will love it! No more hours spent placing all your orders in just a few clicks, everything is ready.
Very easy to install and even easier to use! Truly an application like every dropshipper dreams of. The new Pro version CASHBACK program, but also Bundle and BOGO!

j'utilise cette application depuis des mois et je peux vous garantir que vous allez l'adorer ! Fini les heures à passer toutes vos commandes en quelques cliques tous est prêt.
Très simple a l'installation et encore plus simple à l'utilisation! Vraiment une application comme tous les dropshippeurs en rêvent. Le nouvelle version Pro programme CASHBACK, mais aussi Bundle et BOGO !

HeliosJewelry

I downloaded this app because I wanted to process my orders faster. I was pleasantly surprised by the app, because everything worked as promised. I also got stuck once, I asked customer service for help. They responded in a few minutes and solved the problem. A Really professional service that they provided. Thanks a lot!

Pure The Experience (Travel Accessories)

Easy to install and configure. Super fast importing from Aliexpress. Very easy to use without reading the documentation. I highly recommend this importing app over others.

Goodies Realm

Easy to use dropshipping apps with a good product mapping feature and fulfilling orders. Also easy to import new products. The support team is very responsive too.

Best For Her

I used both Oberlo and Dropified in the past, but neither can compare to DSers. Whilst Oberlo and Dropified use some laggy automation to fulfill orders, DSers uses directly AliExpress API which makes it so much quicker and more reliable. I used to spend hours and hours on Dropified, praying it wouldn't lag or stop after 20 orders. With DSers you can easily do 10x times more without having to stress. And even if there's an issue with an order, it will continue fulfilling others and clearly show you what the issue was at the end of the process. Also shows you quick summaries of COGs against Revenue when fulfilling which I really like. Even though DSers also has some small glitches and there is room for improvement, overall, it's a life saver for any dropshipper. And their support is awesome and super quick to respond!

iReliefWand™

Fantastic - I've used a few of these and this is by far the easiest to use and navigate. 100% a fan and will highly recommend.

Beautify Makeup

Easy to use dropshipping apps with a good product mapping feature. The support team is very responsive too.

POINTSECRET

Almost the best app for placing multiple orders. It saved me a lot of time. Waiting for pro version now

impactbrace

This App is great. It works wonders "Seriously". So much better than Oberlo. Try their Dsers pro, its insane.

Premier Store Loja

Adorei o aplicativo, processamentos de pedidos nunca foi tão fácil como no dsers, aplicativo rápido.