DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

111 - 120 of 2012 reviews

ShoulderFit™

The app is great, it is the best way to manage your orders through Aliexpress. And about the support it is awesome, really responsive and understanding so perfect. I would definitely recommend DSERS.

Hi ShoulderFit™,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Cycle Bud

Great customer service, very pleased with the help I got through Facebook Messenger. Can recommend to others.

Hi Cycle Bud,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Les sportives

Très bonne application, et pratique ! Une bonne aide du support sur les réseaux sociaux et réactifs Merci je recommande

Hi Les sportives,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our customer service. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Inzense

Great App and even great customer service, my issue was resolved in a matter of minutes! Nothing but great experiences from our side.

Hi Inzense,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lojasupremaimport

Tive problemas com pedido mas o Chat Messenger me ajudou muito! problema resolvido pelo atendente Uri. Suporte exelente

Hi lojasupremaimport,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Uri. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Laxy panda

I really do apreciate dsers work and time in making a great app, each and every doubt or question i have had, they took all the time need to explain me, and assist me, its been a really pleasure working with dsers team, i have full trust on them.
i started my buisness all alone, and they gave me a path to walk by. really pleased with all the work, app, and how they wokr.

Hi Laxy panda,

We will let our customer team know that you really enjoy working with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to have you with us! We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My safe bike

Thanks to Uri for his fast help. Very nice app, nice service, faster and listening. Thanks you to Dser !

Hi My safe bike,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pavstyles

It very helpful!! Customer service very informative Excellent app Thank you
You will not disapoint in this app

Hi Pavstyles,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GearWild

Its a good app, amazing support. Everything you need for the dropshipping business. I recommend this app.

Hi GearWild,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

mundo exclusivo

Very good app, amazing service, best app, I had a problem with the orders and they helped me, I indicate :)

Hi mundo exclusivo,