DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress & Loox Official Dropshipping Partner

Obsession Online

This app is amazing and super easy, make my store groow up every day! I love that, i used DSers every days :)

Ôkatpat

Service Client au top ! Réactif et vous aide sans aucun soucis :) De plus, très patient et font au maximum pour que vous compreniez. Merci à l'équipe Dsers

YardWerx

This extension is pretty good, I've only had one issue and it was more of use error than is was a problem with the app, but even so customer service was able to quickly rectify the problem.

Sylvana Selection

We just started our first online shop 2 days ago and our very first steps with our first orders has been highly simplified by the effectiveness of DSERS + the reactivity and professional behavior of DSERS technical support team.
I highly recommend DSERS.

DeoCats

Great support, great app, just a little complicated for beginners. I'd recommand to make a full tutorial on how to set parameters of shopify dsers and Ali express. Really good app.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for your suggestion.We will definitely consider about your idea. Have a nice day and stay safe!

Shoot Your Shot Gifts

This app is simply amazing and has saved me a lot of time! The process of fulfilling orders is much easier thanks to DSers! It reminds me of my Amazon FBA Private labeling days. This app even sends tracking numbers to customers when the item ships. Would highly recommend this product to other stores!

bluedoggeo

thanks for this aps and the support very reactive to resolve any problems :)
it's so cool for utilisation very fast

Hyôtan

I'm starting to use it and for now i really like the app. Easy to use and you can contact them if you have any problem they will answer quickly. Waiting for the pro version

Robustand

I started to use this app not so long ago, but so far everything is running smooth. It is very easy to bulk order items. Also, fast and personal customer support.

ecogreencaps

super Application.
support client super réactif et aide à la prise en main assez rapide de la gestion de commande
je recommande