DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Cavalheiro | Dama

.........................................................................................................

Qiekeboo

I normally don't ever write reviews, but I am so satisfied with the help the DS'ers customer service provided me today, that I have to write this review :).

I am very new with Shopify and DSers, so there are still plenty of things going wrong and I didn't know what to do anymore. The customer service helped me through every default I made, step by step and everything is set solved now.

Very satisfied!

June 15, 2020

Hi team! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much. We will try our best to provide the first class service. We hope that we could grow better and better together with you. Happy dropshipping with Shopify and DSers! Have a great day!

Smart Paradise Brasil

really bad support, a lot of bugs......................................................................

June 14, 2020

Hi there team! We are sorry for less support during weekends. Team will get back to you on Monday when we get back to office. Please feel free to update us if you still have issues when using DSers.We will try best to help you out. Also, a better support service for you is on the way. Hope to talk with you soon !

ProAnticellulite

IT'S very easy to use you csn add multipe product without hassle for an free ap yoiu cannot have better

June 15, 2020

Hi dear team! Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you are happy with DSers service. Please let us know if you have any idea and thought about DSers. We are open to your voice. Have a great day!

saki

bon service client, équipe bien réactive et a l'écoute. facile a utiliser et a comprendre. je conseille

June 15, 2020

Hi dear team ! Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that our service could help you with your business. Please feel free to contact when you need our help. We will try our best to provide solutions to you. Have a nice day !

Spowty

Ils ont un très bon service client si vous avez des questions à poser, je vous le recommande. L'application est superbe

pillooow

Easy to use, fast, do the job. They have a really good client service to if you have any question to ask, I recommend.

Labston

Juste parfait ! Support client incroyablement rapide ! Attendez quelques minutes pour que quelqu'un vienne a votre aide pour tout vos problème avec dsers.

Mevasoa

facile à utiliser et support impeccable, réactif et disponible. je recommande vraiment cette application

Canvastly

Really easy application for placing orders to Aliexpress. Their support team is always helpful too.