DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

INNOVA Shopping

Amazing support! Easier and faster comparing to others...
Totally focused on solution and instruction...
How can I do to offer 10 stars? ;)
Thank you!!

Actie Paradijs

DSers make order processing much easier and more straightforward. Recommend it to anyone what wants to make order processing less time consuming.

LaLaRelax

Good fulfillment app if you source from Aliexpress. You will need to get your head around a little bit at the beginning and then you will find the app very useful, and it is for free :) Their support team is very professional. I hardly see such support quality for a free app.

Essence Beads

As a first timer i found instructions easy and straight forward to follow.Great assistance DSER support.

InStore - Você quer, você pode!

Ótimo app, caiu como uma luva! Super recomendo ele, fácil, pratico e ágil. Só precisa de mais suporte em Português (BR).

Australian Face Masks

DSers has provided some of the best customer service I've ever received. It's honestly INCREDIBLE. I would recommend DSers to anyone setting up a Shopify. There are a few thing that can be slightly complicated, but there are fantastic guides to get it all set up. If only AliExpress was as incredible as DSers, everyone would be a millionaire!

FLEXXPLUS

The client support is perfect! Thank you Chio, especially you! Everytime, they reply very quickly and are very helpful to me.
Thomas

Excite to Delight

Cant recommend this enough, they walked me through everything step by step and answered my 1 million questions. As a first timer with no experience this has been invaluable and the product itself is seamless and easy to use!

Roox

It's a very good and helpful app. I had an issue to link my account to aliexpress, but I contact the support via chat. It was instantly and efficient. I recommend.

YouFitn

I struggled a lot on migrating from Oberlo to DSers but these guys here do absolutely everything to solve every problem the customer has. Excellent customer support, have never seen a better one. Highly recommended.