DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

EKKOTON

Great app for orders automation, probably the best. Great support team, very helpful. I recommend the app !

Hype Fashion

This app works better than every single competitor out there. I've tried both dropified and oberlo and none of them was even close to these guys. Customer service is beyond incredible aswell! :)

ParticlePillow

The Apps works really well and is very simple to use. But the best thing about it is the customer service. Well deserved 5 stars

Utilishop

Eu gosto muito do Dsers, para mim é o melhor app da categoria, ele é muito pratico mais ao mesmo tempo muito completo!

HommyShop

best DS app. All features that I need without any problems. Also the new features are always improving. Thank you.

LustyLion

I was looking for a better app to fullfil my orders and DSers is excatly what I was looking for. No need to pay a VA anymore either so it also saves you a lot of money! Would recommend everyone to use it.

The Great Chimp

Makes things much easier when you are using AliExpress, very good for bulk orders, saved hours of time.

Sevich

Best of app market. All futures that you need without fees. And now you have cash back for all commandes as well. Recommended

Astoria Activewear

The app has been great and support is always quick to assist whenever I have needed them. Highly recommend it!

Marcoard

I think they are ok, but customer support is not good. I needed help quick. Tried to contact them but didn't get any assistance.

December 2, 2019

Hi there !

Thank you for using DSers. We are providing free customer service from 10:00am to 9:00pm UTC+8. Team will get back to you as soon as they are back to work. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a nice day!