DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Mundo Xavier

It is an excellent application. In it I can do anything I want and it is up to me. I love it. Dsers the best app.

FitLeven.be

I used this app to order in bulk, it works fine. I would recommend it if you have a lot of orders to process.

Via Men Shop

Via Men Shop
muito eficaz para quem trabalha com shopify, tras um suporte excelente, super recomendo o aplicativo!!!

FillHerUpWithLove

I wanted to check out this app because of all the reviews I read but then upon further research, I found out that the reviews were fake!!! These stores don't even exist. They're just trying to get you to download.

What a bunch of fake ass people and they should be reported!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!!!

January 20, 2020

Hi there ! Thank you for being willing to try DSers. If you are a normal user who wants to grow your business, I suggest to focus on testing the app and reading our blogs to find out how DSers work and why users think we are helpful instead of investigating reviews of our users. Our users are honest and kind people. They should not be doubted like this. Here is the information about DSers if you like : www.blog.dsers.com

Zoomies 4 Pets

Absolute joke! It's basically the same as Oberlo just in a different color. wast of my time signing up. I thought it was going to be different and good but it isn't.

January 20, 2020

Hi there! I am sorry that you have difficulties to understand what is the difference between DSers and Oberlo. Hope the article is helpful to you.

Cloudoda

I switch to DSers from a well-known app and never look back. It works great and is a huge improvement over other apps in terms of bulk ordering, cost, and the ability to easily override products without having to create a new product in Shopify.

BellaMadison Boho Fashion

Excellent app, a great alternative to orbelo and allows me to remap my products to more than one supplier just in case the first one ran out.

Skin Chill

Simple and quick to set up, Dsers saves us a considerable amount of time. For a free application, Dsers is much more advanced than most of its competitors.

Meu Black Pods

Minha experiência com o aplicativo esta sendo ótima, ferramenta totalmente util para o meu dia a dia.
Com certeza é a melhor, para processar os pedidos.

OkO-OkO™

Nice alternative at Oberlo. They still working on but I use it every day and I like this application. The support is reactive. Even if sometime you have to wait for a while, the follow up the customer and always find a way to help