DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Solution - Find Supplier & 10 Days Delivery

Magnetic Couples Bracelets

The app is the best that I found on the market. I contacted customer service due to the issues with my orders already 10 times and they always replied in seconds and solved my issues. Extremely helpful and professional. I can only recommend. Thank you DSers! Tomash

Hi Magnetic Couples Bracelets,

We are happy that all your problems were solved. Thank you so much for your recommendation and review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

RevoZen

Parfait ! Le support est réactif et à l'écoute. Mon problème a été résolu très rapidement merci à vous !

Hi RevoZen,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. They are always here for you to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Poleka.pl

Good and quick customer service, the app also is great very easy to import and map your products with helpful tools in it.

Hi Poleka.pl,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Les trésors d'Ashley

Très contente des services j'étais bloquée pour une commande, la personne m'a dépanné et a pris les commandes. Merci Merci Merci Les trésors d'Ashley (Sylvie)

Hi Les trésors d'Ashley (Sylvie),

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

B-MALUHIA

Service client réactif et à l'écoute. J'apprécie. Merci. Ils m'ont donné une réponse rapide et m'ont permis de régler mon problème en moins de 10 min.

Hi B-MALUHIA,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. Our goal at DSers is to help every user in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

OneMeridianPen

I'm using DSers as my fullfillment service on Shopify.
No only have i had success linking the application up to multiple of my stores - i've also made my first official sale through them.
Their customer service is extremely fast and friendly, they've replied to my question in a matter of minutes, and then solved my problems just as fast. Would definitely reccomend!

Hi OneMeridianPen,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate the recommendation and your comment on our customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

storQ.pl

great app, simply and intuitive, allows you to save a lot of time. Great online support support, thanks

Hi storQ.pl,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing a better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Amynia-brush

The DSERS support team is very helpful, i had issues with mapping and orders as i use the app wide bundle. The support team helped me to go through all the steps and even fixed one order for me. Very patient and helpful, thank you :)

Hi Amynia-brush,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mybouddha

Excellent support from the team. They help us to solve our problem from time to time. I recommend without hesitation

Hi Mybouddha,

We really appreciate your recommendation and the review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Xolvu™️

Violet from customer chat of this app was so helpful. She taught me how to solve my issue easily, quickly and painlessly. I wish all support professionals anywhere are like her. Great job!

Hi Xolvu™️,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!