DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Aktiv Paws

nice app, much easier to use than the others. I don't know how i did business on ali without this app, this thing is a savior.

Lojinea Útil e Agradável

Ótimo atendimento, totalmente recomendável, os problemas que tive consegui sanar através do chat, muito bem explicada a situação.

John's Galley

Started using DSers instead of Oberlo and works great. When I thought that it contained a glitch in the pricing, I contacted DSers and the answer was already supplied. I just didn't notice it and they pointed this out to me in les than a 30 seconds. Problem solved. Great service and easy to work with!

wallcrackrepairs

I was stuck with something I need to do so I asked for help on the chat box. I received a response almost straight away with very clear steps as to what I needed to do. These steps resolved my issue quickly and easily. Great service and support -thanks!

Mercado dos Sonhos

The best to process orders in AliExpress. Simple but complete and easy to use. Also the support is great! 5 stars

Alphari

Le service client est au top. Réactif et efficace!

Application facile à utiliser. Je recommande.

Techsy

Works great, good support tho! I can really recommend this app, works soooo good. Auto fulfill and place orders on ali like never before :)

The Inspire Store

Great app! Assistance is quick and efficient. They solved my problem very well! Super recommend!!!!!

Jonathan FLORVILLE

Super application. Très simple à utiliser. De plus le service client est très rapide. Je mets 5 étoiles car pour moi c'est important sans parler du fait que les commandes se font également de façon très rapide.

Delinfam®

The customer service really helpful, i love it, they really repond me very fast. 100/100 for their customer service