DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Anlabo

Carol resolved my problem perfectly and she was really reactive !! Thanks a lot. If you have any problem just send them a message by Messenger and they will resolve your problem as soon as possible (Under 24h on average)

Hi Anlabo,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Luev Store

Sempre muito grata com o atendimento, hoje o agradecimento vai para Meena. Obrigada! O app é realmente o melhor.

Hi Luev Store,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fengr Studios

Niki was very helpful in troubleshooting issues I was having. Thanks again for all of your help today

Hi Fengr Studios,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bella-Bun Hair & Beauty Salon

DSers is definately the way to dropship.
Also, Catalina with tech support is amazing!!
She was on tech support with me for more than 30minutes troubleshooting and fixing things as they came up.
This girl needs a raise $$$! seriously.... thanks again Catalina!

Hi Bella-Bun Hair & Beauty Salon,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Utilizzy

Catalina is the best helped me with patience, efficiency and sympathy. I was thinking about changing the dSERS, but I will stay.
Excellent service.

Hi Utilizzy,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lavertad

Zark is the number one,he spent so much time with me. Sincerly,he exceeded my expections. I learned a lot from him.

Hi lavertad,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

mydeal marketplace

I have just connected Dsers to my second shopify store. Its a great app.
Quick customer service assistance through messenger also.
Zark from their support team was extremely helpful

Hi mydeal marketplace,

Secretless Secrets

RUBY has been pleasant working with also she has a great attitude and have providing knowledgeable and resourceful resources, thank you so much for your help in which I was having a difficult time trying to figure it out

Hi Secretless Secrets,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Soberano Shop

Jessica has excellent chat support, she easily solves my problem. Thanks for all. I really like the Jessica suports

Hi Soberano Shop,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

la-boutique-animaux

facile et rapide même le service client est très rapide surtout sur messenger je recommande très fortement

Hi la-boutique-animaux,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!