DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

DSers‑AliExpress bulk order

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

All About Black And White

I've used this app to manage import to my store. It is super easy to use, UI friendly, quick and easy to modify products and attributes. Highly recommended for dropshippers :)

AutoAntigravedad

Hi,

The DSers App is great, I used it on Sunday in my store and found it very easy to use.

Now it will be my official App.

This application has revolutionized the fully automated market.

Dropshipping has been growing very fast in Brazil and with the DSers being installed in the store everything will be automated.

Thanks, DSers

The processes of my store are done much faster.

And now I spend my time with what really matters.

Ardab.nl

This is the best app I have ever downloaded. The app works properly and the service is super. I can now process my orders within minutes, GREAT!

ComprasExcelentes

Hi,

Now it will be my official App.

This application has revolutionized the fully automated market.

Thanks DSers

The processes of my store are done much faster.

And now I spend my time with what really matters.

Casa Beleza & Saude

best order processing application, fast and easy to use, great support, amazing, recommend to everyone starting at the drop

La Rose d'Or™ - Paris

I really like this application. It's free and more efficient than oberlo ! We can make many things on this application it's very nice and doesn't have bugs !

NOVAPODS™

This app is amazing I recommend it ! It is easy to process to your orders and it will save you time and money

smartcharge

After struggling with fulfilling orders through Oberlo, I discovered DSers which was a game changer.

While not exactly pretty on the front end, the power to place bulk orders directly with AliExpress backend in a few clicks is huge. Highly recommend.

Confidence Armour

very useful app when you are scaling. saves you tons of time on complete all these payment infos and payments, all done in bulk!

Mayoya Group

excellent application! me fait économiser beaucoup de temps dans mes commandes face a mes fournisseurs.