DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

Loja Ideuau

Melhor aplicativo de processamento de pedidos, tudo automatizado inclusive a nova regulação do mercado brasileiro sobre cpf, suporte responde relativamente rápido, no geral um bom aplicativo

WEAR LEATHER

I used this app to import and order my products. Its a realy good app! I recomend for begginers and pro dropshipping players.

Home Sport Officiel

I love Dsers, it helps me very much in my business ! For now nothing wrong to say, just Thank you ! It's Perfect !!!

CaptainSale

Excelente aplicativo, facilitou muito minha vida, deixou todos os concorrentes para trás, recomendo e sempre utilizarei.

Lux Séoul

Amazing app it changed my life it’s so easy now to fulfill order I recommend it because now it just takes 1 min to make order where I was loosing 3h before !

SimplyBabyStore

Great App for business owners who use Ali Express and shopify. A better , faster alternative to Oberlo. Support team are great and the user interface works really. Well . Would like to see features in the future such as profit and expense charts and supplier chat which would be awesome. thanks guys

Sepha Magazine

Simply excellent. I used Oberlo. So I decided to install DSers and realized the big difference. Much more automated. With mass actions. And with the Pro version even better to customize offers! A pity not to have known before ... but a luck to know now, sincerely.

Rejuvabelt

The best option for dropshipping with shopify. Lots of helpful features included to the process much faster therefor making your life easier. Highly recommended.

Sekonds

Great app, I have used it seamlessly for sometime now. It removes all the headaches of entering data manually within ali. This app is only going to get better with time.

Cheers

Skouli.com

C'est une meilleure application franchement aucun point négatif remarquer https://doop-com.myshopify.com/admin