DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spanzers

Very fast & friendly service from Catherine when needed.
Great help for any question ! Very satisfied with the app and the service.

Hi Spanzers,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

follus.com

Location Vietnam

Fast support service. Thank you Jessica from DSers, good service.
We are checking to use this new app and feel that it has more benifit than other apps that we are using .

Hi follus.com,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Astuce-Product

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very fast service from Jessica and all the team when needed.
Great help for any question ! Very satisfied with the app and the service.

Hi Astuce-Product,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Omorfiaforever

Location Switzerland

I am very satisfied with the service that Corins offered me, very professional and kind and above all fast and responds quickly to all my questions. Thank you my friend.

Hi Omorfiaforever,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Wood Collection

Location France

Extremely fast service from Jesse who answered all my questions perfectly! I'm satisfied with the app and the service.

Hi Wood Collection,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shop WePins

Time spent using app About 1 year

Grateful for the tutorial made easy and extremely fast service Villanelle provided! We're satisfied with the app and the service.

Hi Shop WePins,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ooft pillow

Location Australia

This app is my favorite. Ive been in Ecommerce for about 4 years. I used Oberlo but this is now my new favorite. It allows you to advance mao products easily, allowing you to map location-based warehouses for customer orders (if they order from Germany, you can map products to ship from german warehouses, and so on). Best of all is customer support. Till now all 5 times ive had an issue it took them minutes to respond through chat and they resolved my issues within less than 10 min. (HUGE THANKS TO KRYSTAL AND CHRIS CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPS). The best part is I didn't have to do a single thing they always fi my issues for me.

Hi ooft pillow,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

compressist

Location Singapore

I have just started using Dsers and was faced with learning the interface issues and their support was quick to respond and assist me in getting my issue fixed. Highly recommend Dsers!

Hi compressist,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Shaveasy-nation

Location France

I am very satisfied with this application, plus, Zark from the customer service is really helpful and responds quickly

Hi Shaveasy-nation,

Loja Trend Express

Location Brazil

Atendente Niki Muito prestativo, realmente eu fiquei muito satisfeita! Muito obrigada por toda ajuda!

Hi Loja Trend Express,