DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

MAGNETIC LIFE ™

Thanks for help !!!!!!!!!!!!
Fast reply and looking for solution for any problems.
Thank you !!!!!!

Mandhouse

I am a Dropshiping newbie, i must confess that this app make things really for people like me ! No doubt this is the best app to add products on Shopify ! Thumb up !

Keukentoday

This app really works. A much better alternative for Oberlo and great customerservice and i can link it on 2 websites!

Just Pety

This application is solved my future problems with sorting product, change its description, price, everything that you need, you can find in this application, and the best thing is free, it gonna help you so much in future im recommended this app

jhemaxstore

It's just incredible, now I don't waste hours placing orders thanks to Dsers.
The benefits are very, it facilitates the payment and the management of the products and promotions too.

ManPri Selections - Trendy Online Fashion Store

My experience in dealing with this app and the help staff has been EXCELLENT!!!! I have had an issue cause by myself and the representative name Chio had been wonderful. He was patient and stayed with me throughout the entire process until my problem was resolved.....THANK YOU Chio!!!!!!

LuaPhone

Thanks a lot, DSers. This platform is the best and the support is fast and very helpful. I recommend it!

Vintage Lifestyle

Really amazing app ! Great amount of time earned to focus on more important things. Thanks a lot !!!

SELLY SALES

I used this app to begin my dropshipping business but I had a little problem. When I order with the app, I have an Ali Order No but when I try to make the payment on aliexpress, the Order No does not match.

February 4, 2020

Hi dear Selly sales team! Thank you for your review and sorry for this happened to you. Could you please contact support@dserpro.com to give more details about your issue? Especially clarify what is the order number and how it does not match. Dev team will check for you as quick as we can. Look forward to your contact.

Mon soin beauté

Vraiment top. Je ne sais pas comment font ceux qui n'ont pas cette app. En plus, un service client super. J'ai eu un probléme, la personne ne m'a pas laché jusqu'à ce que le probléme soit résolu. Et tout fonctionne super. Je recommande 1000 fois.