DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

drimlux™

Jasmine is very good in a short time she gave me all the information I needed
also because I have recently used it and I am not so practical

Hi drimlux™,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

dermapluss.com

Le service client est très réatif en moins de 5 min Zark m'a répondu et m'a aidé à résoudre le problème. je recommande cette application!
Merci encore Zark pour ton aide

Hi dermapluss.com,

We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PUPPYTEX

The customer support is very helpful. they are patient. they respond quickly and easily find the solution to my problem. This was the case with Zark. He helped me several times. I recommend!

Hi PUPPYTEX,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ESLifestyle

The customer support is helpful and advise me the solution. I appreciate and hope they can keep up the work.

Hi ESLifestyle,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bigbubbleworld

Niki was very accommodating! 10/10 would recommend! She took me through it step by step, which I found super helpful.

Hi Bigbubbleworld,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

nio rio

Easy to use, lots of choices for products, shipping set up, product varients can be edited specifically. Good customer service, Ruby has been very helpful.

Hi nio rio,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Blvck Color

Very good application and the customer support is incredibly responsive and friendly. Thanks to Rudy in particular for solving my problem in 3 minutes

Hi Blvck Color,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Pé de Tricô

Great support from Ruby, solved my problem in less than 20 minutes! I am very satisfied with the support!

Hi Pé de Tricô,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PaaLii™

Merci Ruby pour ton aide précieuse, je n'hésiterai pas à reprendre contact avec toi en cas de questions.

Hi PaaLii™,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

saberverse

ruby is the best ! so good service he guided me through the whole process, with my stupid questions.

Hi saberverse,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!