DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 12, 2022

hi, I got a good service by Alen. good and quick service. I want to Thanks to Alen recommend him:)))

Full Shop
Israel
Time spent using app: 28 days

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

Switching to Dsers from Oberlo was easy and all questions were answered competently and quickly by Alen.

Pro Trump Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers!Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

The switch from Oberlo to DSers was fast and easy. Follow up questions were answered competently and quickly by Alen.

Pkm.store - Der Poke Store
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team member in your honest review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

July 12, 2022

Thank You! Jessica for your wonderful services. I am very happy and satisfied with their services. Thank YOU!

Sport Shoes
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time

Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

July 12, 2022

Olivia was extremely helpful with my questions regarding shipping. She was super fast and provided me with all the answers I need! Thanks so much!

RECOVERECUP
Time spent using app: 20 days

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

Chris was extremely helpful. It was so good to be able to get help immediately through messenger rather than trawling through everything to try and get the answer to what I needed. Great service. Great advice. Thank you Chris!

Gaming & Gadget
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

Amazing customer service. Tang helped me with all my enquires and went above and beyond for me. Thank you tang ! :)

labels-by-gigi
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 12, 2022

Lucy was amazing! Was so patience me with and provided helpful screenshots. Thanks again for all your help! I really appreciate it.

Flossy Teeth
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

hello i realli liked the way they helped me step by step wow i thought it was not easy but it really was step by step thanks to tiffany from Dsers so attentive. tiffany thanks you

THERORIGINØ
Time spent using app: 3 months
DSers replied July 11, 2022

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 11, 2022

Excellent service, she’s very helpful and it was very quick and I’m satisfied with it.

Slayed Wigs
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 2 months
DSers replied July 11, 2022

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!