DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Juliete Store

Location Brazil

Suporte rápido, atendimento do Chris foi excelente, se dedicou a resolver o meu probloma!! Parabéns!

Hi Juliete Store,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bonheur Chat

Location Germany

Temps de réponse tres rapide et une disposition totale de mon interlocuteur a répondre a ma préoccupation. Merci a toi Krystal

Hi Bonheur Chat,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Linckei Comércio

Location Brazil

Perfect! Anne helped me very quick! She fixed my problem! Thanks! my problem was solved in the best way

Hi Linckei Comércio,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

homefyyy

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer service (Anne) helped me very quick and good. She explained everything in detail with screenshots so I could follow everything very easily!

Hi homefyyy,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Mon Petit Roi

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Service client excellent ! J'avais plein de problème et je suis tombé avec " Tang " dans le service client, elle ma tout régler super rapidement, elle ma tout bien expliqué franchement je la remercie beaucoup elle est géniale !

Hi Mon Petit Roi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Genial Presentes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Muito bom o app! E ainda conta com suporte incrível. Fui muito bem atendido pela Tang. Resolver todas minha dúvidas!

Hi Genial Presentes,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

New Wiki

Location Portugal

Impecável a atenção da Meena, resolvi os problemas muito mais rápido e fácil. serviço muito bem qualificado.

Hi New Wiki,

We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ToddlerMate

Great Live Customer support with less wait time. "Helen" from the support team made it easy and explained things I was not clear about. Much recommended.

Hi ToddlerMate,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Lusciouslh

I love love this app. I can find fashionable items with quick shipping times. Anytime I’ve contacted support they always go and beyond to help. From my first chat with Chris, I knew I had found a great source

Hi Lusciouslh,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BLUE SKY LOJA

Location Portugal

Lena me ajudou miuito, adorei. bom trabalho e tirou minhas duvidas, atendimento no mensagger foi rapido e preciso

Hi BLUE SKY LOJA,