DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping | Reviews

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Peluches-Animaux

Perfect application that does its job perfectly and saves a lot of time! I 100% recommend. Dsers is my favorite application

I Love Charm

I really use this application, I have been using it for a long time and it facilitates me a lot of work, very complete in terms of features and technical support. I recommend it!

Inova Casa & Jardim

O app é bem completo e totalmente integrado com Shopify. O atendimento é nota 10! Muito rápido e eficiente.

Casa de Utilidades

Its very nice thank you! its a nice app it facilited my life a lot! its all about speed orders! i love it

BlackheadWizard

It was a very easy installation process. I managed to find new products and import them with the help of the extension without any problems. I can now focus on marketing and enjoy a quick and simple fulfillment process with DSers! Thank you!

Ofertas Espaciais

Really Nice app! It helps improving dropshipping business in a very simple and efficienty way! Thanks

yourhometools

I don't know, what I would do without this app. It's a GAMECHANGER for the dropshipping industry!!!!!

FurtyStore

Good application
Work very well

Next Airpods

The best Shopify app, no doubt. Every day is better. The support is excellent. Whenever I have doubts I am well attended and very fast.

Lard'e Boutique

I use this app to make it easier to find products for Aliexpress. It is very helpful. I would recommend usage of this app to all associates. I don't think there is a better app available.