DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

trendyonline

The customer support is very good on this app, I had a problem which was quickly fixed by lovely June! Thank you for your help :)

May 12, 2021

Hi trendyonline,

We are glad to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LITTLE BOSSY

Have been using DSers to add over 100 products to my first store and had some issues and questions which were answered almost instantly. I would like to thank June and also Krystal on another occasion for the great customer support. Update: I have constantly been in contact with customer service for small issues and the problem always gets resolved very quickly. Today Lena helped me and she was very prompt. If you're dropshipping, this app is a must have!

May 12, 2021

Hi LITTLE BOSSY,

We are trilled to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GuaSha Masseuse

I was helped by a multitude of people but in the end my issue was fixed. Thank you to Laflame in particular who helped us with an AliExpress issue. Great customer support.

May 10, 2021

Hi GuaSha Masseuse,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bleusse

Great service provided by Jasmine. Thank you for helping me today. Patient, professional, helpful and kind!

Hi bleusse,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sua Vida Mais Moderna

Incredible service provided by Catalina .... just for that already deserves 5 stars.... Really helpful!!

Hi Sua Vida Mais Moderna,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

wohnvorteil

I just had my first contact with Jasmine from the support. Absolutely amazing help. Response time was very short and she could solve everything for me!!

Hi wohnvorteil,

We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FruityFeeder

Very satisfied with the quick help that I got from Jasmine! :) Very helpful and i received an answer within a minute.

Hi FruityFeeder,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

satiku.de

Very good service from the employee RUBY. Fast, friendly and good execution. I will be happy to visit the support again with all questions. Thank you so much !

Hi satiku.de,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fantastic Mop

I use the app everyday, it's very useful, makes everything so easy with the ordering process on AliExpress. I had a problem today and easily clicked the support button, sent a message with my problem and in seconds I was connected to a kind lady by the name of "Meena" who helped me with the multiple questions I had. I was really suprised by the fast response time and pleased with the support. Thank you very much.

Hi Fantastic Mop,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vapaka

I must say that I am very satisfied with the service offered (especially by Zark). I am very satisfied and I am very happy to be able to use this platform which offers a big advantage! The customer support is very helpful. Zark was very patient. He respond quickly and easily find the solution to my problem. He helped me a lot. II appreciate! I recommend!

Hi Vapaka,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!