DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

mycamerax

Was working with a support agent Ruby who helped me a lot! Just solved all my issues and did even more, that I was not expected at all. So friendly and helpful, thank you so much!!!

Hi mycamerax,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

LUXOVEE

Muchas gracias, puede solucionar mi problema muy rápidamente con la asistencia otorgada por dser....

Hi LUXOVEE,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Flexihandbag

Very helpful customer service. Catalina helped me to sort out my problems. I really appreciate this.

Hi Flexihandbag,

Glad to learn that your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Artizra

Amazing customer service. Krystal did a great job helping me! Dsers works really well for syncing Shopify and Aliexpress.

Hi Artizra,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Homidify

Good customer services. Quick response. Catalina helps me to find a solution about my problem. Thank you very much.

Hi Homidify,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vorzeen

the best app with the best service. All their services are the best, can do a lot of this with this app. thank you very much
the best

Hi Vorzeen,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

masteront.2020.sk

Really fast react time.
It is a bit unfortunate we cannot use the existing Admitad account but Catalina helps me go thru the process of new account registration.

Hi masteront.2020.sk,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

jeadchoice

customer service is great catlina was so helpful and patience she helped me with figuring out that shopify dosent push products over 100 sku and sent me also a blog about how to split sku

Hi jeadchoice,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Purreal Pals

DSers provide fantastic customer service. I was served by Jessica and she helped me place my first order. Very speedy and helpful service!

Hi Purreal Pals,

We are happy that all your issues were fixed. Our customer service team will really appreciate your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Gifty Heaven

Great customer service, and also the app is very easy to use. I am very happy with everything, will be using for all my stores

Hi Gifty Heaven,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!