Reviews (26,035)

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the dropshipping process with its seamless integration with AliExpress, enabling quick order placement and automatic tracking updates. Its user-friendly interface and bulk order capabilities save significant time, while the responsive customer support and 24/7 live chat are highly valued. Advanced order tracking and a free unlimited plan are also notable features.

January 12, 2024

DSers is great, but their support is even better! Eden helped me so quickly and clearly that my operation hardly even stopped. We need more support staff like Eden at every company!

JC Supply Co.
About 1 month using the app

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

January 9, 2024

Wendy answered all my dumb questions and was patient helping me with technical aspects! The support seems really nice! 5 stars for this

PureDrops Store
2 months using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 4, 2024

Cynthia did such a fantastic job walking me through and everything and her patience is just so unmatched yall need to give her a raise ASAP!!

Apricities
4 months using the app

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

March 1, 2024

I had the pleasure to talk with Sandy. My questions were answered in a short time. Thank you Sandy! :)

Pettypurse
About 1 hour using the app
DSers replied March 3, 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 23, 2023

Very helpful and responsive

AwakenYourYoniverse
Over 1 year using the app

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 13, 2024

It was a very good customer support from Irene, thank you

GETLACIN
29 days using the app

Hello there!

Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 10, 2024

i had problem with my order because of the supplier didnt ship to the country i needed. Olivia, was rly fast and totally helpful, in 1 hour she fixed this problem and even more. If you guys need help and you got Olivia - you guys are safed

KittyBrush
About 2 months using the app

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 29, 2023

Olivia sorted my mapping issue out asap. Amazing hard working and helped me with instructions in case it happens again

DOGERYS
9 months using the app

December 29, 2023

Hey guys, had a great experience with Olivia stayed up with me half the night working out this Shipping dilemma I had. she was very knowledgeable and kind, courteous, and patient with me throughout the whole process. This is really been a top-notch service. I recommend it to anyone. Thanks.

Bullies Unleashed
9 months using the app

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 12, 2024

Had an issue with my inventory not updating, Alicia was able to explain and help fix the issue very fast. Great service

Cozy Paws
About 1 month using the app

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!