Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining dropshipping operations with features like easy product management, order processing, and inventory tracking. The automation features are praised for smooth order fulfillment and error minimization. The app's real-time order tracking and robust inventory management system are also appreciated. Customer support, especially the live chat, is noted for its promptness and effectiveness. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and AliExpress, and its bulk order processing feature are seen as productivity boosters. The app also offers a free unlimited plan for beginners.

August 13, 2023

I was very lucky to have Olivia helping me out. It took less than a minute to solve my problem. Thank you!

Soulsane Beauty
8 months using the app
DSers replied August 15, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 17, 2024

I'm fairly new to DSERS and I was contacting for the first time not too sure if id get the answers id needed because I had to ask so much but I was transferred to AIMEE and she spent at least 30+ minutes answering my questions so 100% the best support team i've seen. Give AIMEE a raise for real.

Grandeur Smokes
DSers replied February 19, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

July 11, 2023

É um serviço excelente, que até fiquei preocupado pois na plataforma que utilizado de loja começo a emitir a mensagem de incompatibilidade. Ai entrei em contato com o suporte e fui super atendido pelo Watson e passou toda segurança que precisava.

Não há palavras para descrever o quanto esse plataforma me ajuda e muita outras pessoas. Eu indico e muito.

It is an excellent service, which I was even worried about because on the platform that I use in the store, I start to issue the incompatibility message. Then I got in touch with the support and I was super attended by Watson and passed all the security I needed.

There are no words to describe how much this platform helps me and many other people. I indicate a lot.

Est@qui Ofertas
Brazil
DSers replied July 12, 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

March 10, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Olivia from the DSERS Shopify application team, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Her dedication to ensuring that I had the best possible experience with the application was unparalleled, and I could not be more impressed with her level of customer service.

Olivia was patient, knowledgeable, and always willing to go above and beyond to help me with any questions or concerns that I had. She took the time to understand my unique needs and provided me with tailored solutions that exceeded my expectations.

As for the DSERS application itself, it is simply amazing. It has all the features that I need to manage my Shopify store efficiently, and I have been able to save a significant amount of time and effort thanks to its intuitive interface and advanced capabilities. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to streamline their operations and increase their productivity.

Overall, my experience with Olivia and the DSERS Shopify application was exceptional, and I would not hesitate to use it again in the future. Thank you to Olivia and the entire DSERS team for providing such an incredible product and customer support!

Chef Apron
DSers replied March 13, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 22, 2023

Amazing support! Quick response from chat. The agent I spoke to was able to pin point my issue right away and provide me with clear explanation as to how to go ahead and solve it. Very pleased with their professionalism and curtosy :) Definitely recommend!

Zéro Bordel
10 months using the app
DSers replied June 27, 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

August 22, 2023

Alice was great. She stayed until my request was submitted. So kind, professional and willing to help. She works it out like she was solely created for this

Ezon Cosmetics
Saudi Arabia
About 1 month using the app
DSers replied August 23, 2023

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

October 5, 2023

Gostaria de agradecer pelo suporte de imediato no qual eu obtive pelo Lucas Fernandez, tirou todas minhas duvidas de forma rápida e direta, agradeço a toda a equipe DSERS e mais uma vez pelo suporte de um dos seus técnicos que me auxiliou passo a passo sanando meu problema.
Obrigado !

DAY TO DAY BRASIL
Brazil
DSers replied October 7, 2023

February 11, 2024

I was helped by Eden,super kind and attentive, he answered all my doubts and explained it step by step to make it easier, very good.

Ma boutique
France
DSers replied February 16, 2024

August 23, 2023

Spike was of great help, so professional and elaborated on the points that I did not understand. Thank you spike.

NGAMIA ENTERPRISE
Kenya
2 months using the app
DSers replied August 25, 2023

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 22, 2024

One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had! With fast response times! Immediate help to resolve my problems and fantastic customer service, Adele was brilliant and I couldn't recommend her and the DSers team any more!

Champions Official
DSers replied February 25, 2024

Hello there!

Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!