DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 8, 2022

A Olivia me atendeu super bem quanto as dúvidas que eu tinha. Foi super rápida e prática. Muito obrigado equipe Shopify.

Gastfy
Brazil
Time spent using app: 28 days

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers!Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 8, 2022

Merci au service client plus particulièrement à Colins qui a su résoudre mon problème. Et très bonne application pour gérer ses commandes.

mywatch-boutique.fr
France
Time spent using app: 24 days

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team member in your honest review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

July 8, 2022

I've contacted DSers for help and Jessica was quite efficient with finding my account and assisted promptly with sourcing what I needed to do to get going with my setup work. Thanks Jessica!

CK-KUYA PROJECT
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time

Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

July 8, 2022

Very good app for order automation to AliExpress I recently switched from Oberlo. Everything has been good so far. The UI could use some upgrade as it has some bugs when importing products.

Anime Lights
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there!
We're grateful to see your feedback
We're happy to hear that DSers' features could meet all your needs.
There still have a lot aspects for us to improve, we believe we can make DSers even more convenient for our users to do dropshipping
Please feel free to share your great ideas on how to improve DSers, we will take them seriously

July 8, 2022

Jessica is very attentive and efficient, solved my question literally in 1 minute! Thanks to the Dsers Support team!

Mulher com Pet
Brazil
Time spent using app: 19 days

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 8, 2022

Alen from DSers was a life saver! Had no idea how to proceed with fulfilling an order, and he walked me right through it. Thank you! I have learned more from him in the minutes I spent chatting with him on Messenger than I did throughout Courtney Fletcher's eComBabes dropshipping course! And his help was FREE :-)

Bunsnruns
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 8, 2022

Colins customer service was fast, patient, and excellent!!! Helped me with whatever I needed. THANK YOU

Forever Voguish
Time spent using app: 9 days

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 8, 2022

Many thanks to Jessica in this application she solved the problem very fast and she is a very good person thank you endlessly

RIKAS Shopping
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 8, 2022

Efficace et service client réactif (merci Olivia !). Pratique pour les commandes, synchronisation facile entre le shop et ali

CréeTonEnceinte! - Transformez tout en Enceinte Bluetooth
France
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

July 8, 2022

Jessica à trouver tout mes problème et les a résolu sans aucun soucis,
un grand merci pour votre efficacité.

New Déco Shop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!