Reviews (26,989)

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to streamline the importing and shipping processes, particularly praising its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with AliExpress for easy product handling and bulk ordering. The automation features are noted for significantly reducing administrative tasks, enhancing focus on business growth. Additionally, the advanced order tracking and supplier optimization tools are essential for reliable order fulfillment, keeping customers well-informed. Support is also a major plus, with the team being knowledgeable, patient, and responsive, providing 24/7 assistance via live chat, which helps merchants efficiently navigate setup and troubleshoot issues.

May 8, 2024

Wendy ma bien aidé après avoir rencontrer quelques soucis sur l'application elle ma trouver des alternative rapide.
Merci Wendy

DésirIntime
France
About 2 months using the app
DSers replied May 9, 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 2, 2024

Lucy was very patient and extremely helpful. Very knowledgeable and answered my very many questions in a timely manner.

FierceSweet
7 months using the app
DSers replied February 3, 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 14, 2024

Isla helped me solve my problems within 1 minute, perfect service. I can always count on DSERS. Big love

Destinea
Sweden
DSers replied January 16, 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 11, 2024

Via is really a helpful person. I really like that she gave the solution for my all problems. Amazing customer service provider. Thanks Via

Cadeau d'amour
India
12 days using the app
DSers replied February 16, 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 29, 2024

O atendimento pelo chat, via messenger, é rápido, cordial e eficaz.
Atendente Lucia, foi de rápida compreensão do problema e ágil na solução.
Parabéns !!!

Já não recomendo suporte via e-mail, que até agora estou aguardando resposta, depois de 2 dias uteis.

UPStoreMS
Brazil
18 days using the app
DSers replied March 3, 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

February 18, 2024

Rfimp was understanding and helped me fast, 5/5

STRAIGHTOME
Bulgaria
DSers replied February 19, 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

January 24, 2024

Alicia was very helpful. She sent me screenshots and walked me through the process,

She did an amazing job helping me.

Serenity Breeze co.
About 2 months using the app
DSers replied January 28, 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

January 6, 2024

I'm very grateful with the support of Lucia. She helped me with a lot of doubts in my first order through DSers and she was very patient and kind with the answers. Fast response and excellent service. I strongly recommend the support service and specially if it's Lucia that one who answers to any doubts.

Attienda Store
Peru
DSers replied January 15, 2024

March 3, 2024

Ty Sandy, best help in the world

Starke Brasil
Brazil
2 months using the app
DSers replied March 4, 2024

June 6, 2024

Bonne assistant , merci à vivian

Luxura Lens