DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers ‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by Dsers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner

VIN WHOLESALE

It's faster, better optimized and more responsive than Oberlo, so that's a winner for me. I reccomend!

l-Heat

I really like their bulk dropshipping option and the fact that we can set up multiple suppliers for the same product. The possibilities given by the app are great and I will definitely keep on using it. The only thing that it misses is the look compared to Oberlin and that llittke chart showing the profits. Other than that, everything is perfect

PlugezVous

Really the best application to import aliexpress products on shopify! It's very easy, very fast and a lot of advance that you can't find on other applications.

Ultamodan

Very quick for bulk orders!! Helps save time for bulk ordering and less 'clunky than using oberlo. great app

Glamorya

this app is easy to use and for free. they are some troubles but we can deal with it, i recommend it much better than oberlo

Óculos Premium

Melhor aplicativo para enviar os pedidos para o aliexpress, facilita muito a minha vida, Eu recomendo a todos o dsers

TheMagicalBeauty™

This app helps me very much on managing time fulfilling orders, I can handle all of them with a very short amount of time. Also the supports are very helpful as they are energetic and willing to solve any problem. Recommend!

My Happy Ending

I am a new user of DSers but so far I am loving everything about it! The tutorials are very easy to follow and informative. I can’t wait to to use all of the new functions after the update!
Thanks!

Beest

I use dsers recently and already love it ... extremely easy and practical! I recommend everyone reading this review ... the interaction is very simple! I recommend!

ShopFast Club

Great APP. For those who work with dropshipping, it's the best. Best for importing products into your store and for processing orders. I recommend 100%. Those who do not use it, should use and will not want any other APP.