DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SHOZEZ

Location Australia

Great app to be honest. It is going to beat the ** out of oberlo and spocket and other apps. joking all apps are great and I love how they are trying their best to make it easier for us to drop ship especially with automation and bulk options. the support staff is just amazing. easy check quick fix and many more. Bro, you gotta try this app if you're doing Ali express drop shipping. Ray is very experienced and helpful. I am in the learning phase and he helps me out as a student in every phase of the app. Amazing Customer service.

October 27, 2020

Hi SHOZEZ,

We really appreciate your review on DSers about our automation and bulk options. It is our honor that DSers is an app you could rely on! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MakeYourStyle

Location France

J'utilise cette application pour mon business. Très bonne application et un service support au top ! Je recommande

October 27, 2020

Hi MakeYourStyle,

We are glad you enjoy our support and using DSers. Thank you for your review on our App. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MySleepyDreams

Time spent using app About 2 months

Was very confusing at first however with the help of the Dsers team, I was able to process my first order! Thank you I recommend

Hi MySleepyDreams,

We are happy that your issue was fixed and thank you so much for your review. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bayossa

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really great application and the customer service is really nice and efficient. I recommended this application, it's the best I know. Easy to use and indispensable

Hi Bayossa,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

ePOP-world

Location Netherlands

I'm a starter, this app is friendly and easy to use, support team is fast and clear with response, I sure be working with them in future, thank's DSers great work.

Hi ePOP-world,

We really appreciate your review on DSers and our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

hiverSel™

Location France

Dsers est le meilleur application au monde et surtout ils ont un service client de génie. J'avais un problème aujourd'hui et j'ai reçu de l'aide facilement, rapidement et intelligemment. L'agent qui m'a aidé s'appelle Ray, il est l'un des humains les plus intelligents que la terre ait portés. Merci beaucoup Ray.
313/5000
313/5000
Dsers is the best app in the world and most of all they have brilliant customer service. I had a problem today and got help easily, quickly and smartly. The agent who helped me is called Ray, he is one of the smartest humans on earth. Thank you very much Ray.

Hi hiverSel™,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MyDiamondpainting-store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Un peu de mal à trouver par moi même certaines choses comme envoyer la photo du client directement au fournisseur avec la commande, mais grâce à l'aide de Jingjing, je sais maintenant comment le faire, Merci beaucoup pour cet app et la patience de l'assistance avec mes centaines de questions.

Hi MyDiamondpainting-store,

We will let our customer team to know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for providing the best dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Furry Family

Location Italy

I used this app and didn't understand a lot. I contacted the support centre through messenger and their representative Barret helped me for 2 hours to solve and explain everything needed and required for my business. Thanks.

Hi Furry Family,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review on our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

La Maison du Porte-Clé

Location France

I really like this app. This is simple for use with aliexpress. I recommend it for dropshipping for sure.

Hi La Maison du Porte-Clé,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will keep improving DSers for better dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Rockysliebling

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really like DSers they have a great support and never leave you alone with questions these guys made it!!!!

Hi Rockysliebling,

We really appreciate your review on our customer service and we are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!