Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Flippin Ribbon

I have had this app for quite a while now. It was really easy to set up and install. The support has been good too. I give it 4 stars because of the pricing. When I first started I believe I had it set at $5 per day. It has gone up to $10 per day. Please keep in mind that my business is still small and growing. My visitors are still low. The app will work better as my traffic increases. But it is costly at times per click. It has generated revenue for me!!!

I do recommend the app, just watch the spending and stay in your budget!

Update 7/31/17---- I was contacted by Alex. He has done some optimizing and
adjustments. It has helped with the spending and cost per click. Thank you for your help and great customer support! Changing to 5 stars!

Runit365

Use it for several month now. I was not convinced in its efficiency, so I stopped it...and my sales dramatically drop! So, I started it again, let them manage the budget and won't never ever stop it. It's long to come, but when it comes, it's awesome!

Anastasia Boutique

Paid several days ago!Retargeting not started and everyday in the APP shows starting!! when ? who knows?contacted them they said daily minimum unique visitor should be aroud 100 ,Again i looked at our site and it's much more than that.Try to contact developer they emailing back with the same answer.
You don't want to waist your time with them.

Quilt Girls

I would give this app a well deserved 5 stars. It is truly an awesome app. Very easy to set up. You can have it up and working for you in just a few minutes. You get to customize a few features, put in your own logo, and it looks outstanding. The support staff for this app is awesome, too! No, sending emails and waiting days or weeks to hear from someone. These guys are fast and efficient. Fixed my small issue almost immediately. Now, I can watch the dashboard on my shopify store and see the clicks coming in. This is a must have for any business that wants to do re-target advertising! Highly recommend

Notordinarygifts

Great app – easy to install and start running a retargeting campaign. It took me only about 24 hours to start seeing the first conversions data in the dashboard. It’s also very convenient that you can see the products ordered thanks to the app.

Baroness X

Unfortunately, I can't trust the conversion reports for this app. The very first conversion we got with the app was from a transaction that happened 3 months before we even started using the app. That was very suspicious.

Additionally, we've found other transactions that are from friends/family that we know are also not attributable to any ad.

It does seem like ads are displayed because I've seen them (once). But the conversion reports give you the impression that the ads are working. They are not. In fact, we discovered products that had not been for sale for weeks being advertised.

Overall, disappointed.

Bijouterie Altxorra

It work very good I like it thank you

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next