Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Luxe 39

Great app to action redirects. Google console shows a number of pages which are indexed, not in site map and this app is helping me work through them

October 11, 2019

Excellent - glad the app is able to help. Thanks for your review!

Best regards

Adam Block Design

after some help from staff it seems to be working great. Thank you Louis for the customer service and follow through.

October 4, 2019

Hi - thank you so much for your review - it's much appreciated - and I'm really pleased that Louis was able to get the app up and running for you.

All the best!

More4M365

Perfect app to make 301 redirections. I had some troubles with my csv file and the support help me so much to resolve it

September 10, 2019

Great! Thank you for the positive review; we're glad the app is working so well for you. Thanks also for the compliment for the support team - they really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Funstock.co.uk

Instant live chat customer support and fixed my problem very quickly. Would recommend to anyone trying to do wildcard SEO redirects!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! Glad that you've found the app and our team to be useful.

Clinical Supply Company

Used the bulk redirect feature and it worked great. Thanks for creating such a great app! Even easier than using Wordpress.

August 8, 2019

Hi

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 star review! Very much appreciated.

Best regards

Slendertone

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

April 11, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review of Easy Redirects, it's really appreciated! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps on the store too.

Best

GCGme

#Update
After a bumpy start, all got resolved. Thanks again Lousi for looking into the GSC connection!

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the amended review :) We're glad Louis was able to solve your queries, and if you need any further assistance you know who to talk to!

Nutronics Labs

This app was very easy to setup and use. When I did run into an issue support was very responsive and helpful.

March 26, 2019

Thanks for submitting your review, we're delighted Easy Redirects is working so well for you!

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

I have this app, I don't know why I have this app. Maybe I downloaded it and am doing something with it, maybe somebody else downloaded it. It is causing me no pain.

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6