Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Bulk 301 Redirects, URL Redirects & 404 Error Management

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO optimisation, store migration & 404 url redirects dashboard

Weisen

The App has been unable to get in these days, whenever I open the App, it always shows that the response time of redirects.eastsideco.io has timed out
How to solve this problem? I can't find the interface to contact customer service, so I can only comment here, I hope it will be solved as soon as possible, thank you!

September 20, 2022

Hi there

Thanks for your review and for flagging the issue you described. I've spoken to our support team - they're looking into it now and will resolve it as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Poetry Designs

Location Australia

Great App, Was worried about the 301 redirects and track 404 errors with migration to Shopify, easy redirects made it easy to resolve both issues. The support is been fantastic from Amrinder. Thank you!

September 14, 2022

Hi there

thanks so much for the great review of the app and our support team - very much appreciated.

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop

I used this application to establish redirects for our new shopify store. The product worked flawlessly and was quick to use.

June 14, 2022

Thanks very much for the great review, we really appreciate it!

Radio Warehouse Australia

Location Australia

This App is simple and easy to use and does exactly what it says, cleanly and elegantly. They provide great almost instant support... great value for money

May 19, 2022

Thanks for your smashing review! We're glad you're happy with the app.

vis24

Location Germany

Thank you Amrinder for your much appreciated help in such an important step of bringing our new site online. I´m sure we would have lost years of SEO work had we not invested in the free and paid scheme. It´s so easy once you get the hang of it.

May 9, 2022

Thanks for the review and we're delighted that the app is helping improve your SEO on your new store.

The Merch Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and easy to use, I needed to simplify some of the Shopify url's and this allowed me to do so easily. Highly recommended.

April 27, 2022

Thanks for the great review and we're glad you've found the app useful so far!

Omni-Spring

I had been working on my google ads and realized I had many, many broken links so my customers were seeing things like page not found etc!! Really kills time on site and conversions. Someone mentioned the Easy Redirects app. I downloaded it but just had a hard time grasping the terminology and how to fix (redirect) my broken urls. Easy Redirects customer service rocks!! They stuck with me and my ongoing questions until the light bulb came on! I now have a much better understanding on how negatively broken urls can impact a store and thankfully NOW I'll be able to fix them before I lose too many potential customers!! Thank you Corin, and everyone at Easy Redirects!

February 7, 2022

Hi there

What a great review - thanks for taking the time to write it, and we're really pleased that the app has helped you get on top of your page errors - and that you've learnt some SEO skills along the way!

Mungo & Maud

Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely helpful to keep on top on 404s, considering all of our new launches and colourways. Automated email alerts very useful and nice, straightforward app.

February 2, 2022

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to review the app; we're really happy that it's helping you manage your page errors and redirects.

The Creativity Patch

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've used Easy Redirects from the beginning of my Shopify site six years ago. It's efficient and worth every penny!

January 5, 2022

Hi - thanks for your review of the app! We're glad you've found it so useful over the years.

Cape Coffee Beans

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is one of those apps that just works. It does what it's supposed to. It makes a little easier. If only they were all like that...

December 23, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your review of our app! We're glad we could take away the hassle of managing your redirects.

Best wishes