Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
Edited October 31, 2022

We've set the app up in our store but there is an issue with the wildcard redirects and they are working quite well. We managed to lower our 404s with a custom page. We've had issues but it turned out not be the app that had issues, but Shopify itself having these issues.

travSIM
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 19, 2022

The App has been unable to get in these days, whenever I open the App, it always shows that the response time of redirects.eastsideco.io has timed out
How to solve this problem? I can't find the interface to contact customer service, so I can only comment here, I hope it will be solved as soon as possible, thank you!

Weisen
Time spent using app: 9 months
Elysium Apps replied September 20, 2022

Hi there

Thanks for your review and for flagging the issue you described. I've spoken to our support team - they're looking into it now and will resolve it as soon as possible.

Best wishes

September 14, 2022

Great App, Was worried about the 301 redirects and track 404 errors with migration to Shopify, easy redirects made it easy to resolve both issues. The support is been fantastic from Amrinder. Thank you!

Poetry Designs
Time spent using app: 6 days
Elysium Apps replied September 14, 2022

Hi there

thanks so much for the great review of the app and our support team - very much appreciated.

June 10, 2022

I used this application to establish redirects for our new shopify store. The product worked flawlessly and was quick to use.

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop
Time spent using app: 18 days
Elysium Apps replied June 14, 2022

Thanks very much for the great review, we really appreciate it!

May 18, 2022

This App is simple and easy to use and does exactly what it says, cleanly and elegantly. They provide great almost instant support... great value for money

Radio Warehouse Australia
Time spent using app: 16 days
Elysium Apps replied May 19, 2022

Thanks for your smashing review! We're glad you're happy with the app.

May 8, 2022

Thank you Amrinder for your much appreciated help in such an important step of bringing our new site online. I´m sure we would have lost years of SEO work had we not invested in the free and paid scheme. It´s so easy once you get the hang of it.

vis24
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Elysium Apps replied May 9, 2022

Thanks for the review and we're delighted that the app is helping improve your SEO on your new store.

April 26, 2022

Simple and easy to use, I needed to simplify some of the Shopify url's and this allowed me to do so easily. Highly recommended.

The Merch Club
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Elysium Apps replied April 27, 2022

Thanks for the great review and we're glad you've found the app useful so far!

February 7, 2022

I had been working on my google ads and realized I had many, many broken links so my customers were seeing things like page not found etc!! Really kills time on site and conversions. Someone mentioned the Easy Redirects app. I downloaded it but just had a hard time grasping the terminology and how to fix (redirect) my broken urls. Easy Redirects customer service rocks!! They stuck with me and my ongoing questions until the light bulb came on! I now have a much better understanding on how negatively broken urls can impact a store and thankfully NOW I'll be able to fix them before I lose too many potential customers!! Thank you Corin, and everyone at Easy Redirects!

Omni-Spring
Time spent using app: 7 months
Elysium Apps replied February 7, 2022

Hi there

What a great review - thanks for taking the time to write it, and we're really pleased that the app has helped you get on top of your page errors - and that you've learnt some SEO skills along the way!

February 2, 2022

Extremely helpful to keep on top on 404s, considering all of our new launches and colourways. Automated email alerts very useful and nice, straightforward app.

Mungo & Maud
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Elysium Apps replied February 2, 2022

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to review the app; we're really happy that it's helping you manage your page errors and redirects.

December 28, 2021

I've used Easy Redirects from the beginning of my Shopify site six years ago. It's efficient and worth every penny!

The Creativity Patch
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Elysium Apps replied January 5, 2022

Hi - thanks for your review of the app! We're glad you've found it so useful over the years.