Local Delivery Routes Planner

Local Delivery Routes Planner

by Roundtrip

Create and share optimized delivery routes in seconds!

Lacher Patisserie

Very helpful and friendly team, they take customer feedback and turn it into actions! Awesome team! It is great to work with them.

JARDIN DÉPÔT

Great app, it helps a lot with local delivery. Does what it says it does and more. It still needs some little improvements here and there but it keeps getting better everyday. I love this app

Paula Benitez

Although I am using the application outside the USA and Canada, it is working very well and the support is excellent, the responses are very fast and accurate. Highly recommended.

Mussett Holdings

We have been using this app for a while now and its been great for our farm to deliver 7000 eggs every week in 4 different vans. Its very flexible when things get complicated. support has been great and the staff are always open to suggestions for new additions or updates.

Ginger Jack

Ridiculously helpful and efficient app, perfect to grow our business and to spend as little time as possible to our logistic planning.
Most importantly, the service, help and advice is perfect and unseen: within a day we received direct advice to implement in our processes. I'd advice it to any starting business who deals with delivery planning!

Illuminate Food

When my company first found this app, it was so close to being exactly what we needed. It is quickly becoming a perfect tool for our needs. The routing is accurate and intuitive, and the available options are very helpful. The best part of all though is the team behind it. We have had an open dialogue about what is and isn't working for a few months and they really listen. Their responses are very fast, and the team is swift to make meaningful changes. They go above and beyond to create the best experience. I highly recommend!

Kyan Cuisine

We used this app for our local deliveries service and it's a game changer! It saved us so much time. The developer is always there to help and they keep improving this app every month - it's amazing!

Forever Bee

We use this app multiple times a week, so easy and convenient for us to plan our trips. We have been in contact with the developers with some feedback, some features were implimented immediately. It's been so wonderful to work with this team. I look forward to many years working together.

Kyoto Fleurs

I absolutely LOVE this app ! I was searching for a long time for a way to improve our delivery service. This app made us save time, work and money. Its very user friendly and offers everything we need. They constantly improve the app and send us updates to let us know. The customer service is also amazing. I could have a meeting with a representative to help me understand all the options as I was not very good with Shopify. He took the time to answer all my questions. Also, I sent a comment asking if it was possible to change something in the app. They answered me the same day and in less than a week, they had made the changes to the app and email me to let me know ! Thank you to the team, im more than satisfied !

BALLOONERY.COM

Fantastic app! Route planning used to take 1-2hrs every day, now it's almost completely automated with this app. Lots of useful new features being rolled out all the time and fantastic customer support.

Previous 1 3