Local Delivery Routes Planner

Local Delivery Routes Planner

by Roundtrip

Create and share optimized delivery routes in seconds.

Illuminate Food

When my company first found this app, it was so close to being exactly what we needed. It is quickly becoming a perfect tool for our needs. The routing is accurate and intuitive, and the available options are very helpful. The best part of all though is the team behind it. We have had an open dialogue about what is and isn't working for a few months and they really listen. Their responses are very fast, and the team is swift to make meaningful changes. They go above and beyond to create the best experience. I highly recommend!

Kyan Cuisine

We used this app for our local deliveries service and it's a game changer! It saved us so much time. The developer is always there to help and they keep improving this app every month - it's amazing!

Forever Bee

We use this app multiple times a week, so easy and convenient for us to plan our trips. We have been in contact with the developers with some feedback, some features were implimented immediately. It's been so wonderful to work with this team. I look forward to many years working together.

Kyoto Fleurs

I absolutely LOVE this app ! I was searching for a long time for a way to improve our delivery service. This app made us save time, work and money. Its very user friendly and offers everything we need. They constantly improve the app and send us updates to let us know. The customer service is also amazing. I could have a meeting with a representative to help me understand all the options as I was not very good with Shopify. He took the time to answer all my questions. Also, I sent a comment asking if it was possible to change something in the app. They answered me the same day and in less than a week, they had made the changes to the app and email me to let me know ! Thank you to the team, im more than satisfied !

BALLOONERY.COM

Fantastic app! Route planning used to take 1-2hrs every day, now it's almost completely automated with this app. Lots of useful new features being rolled out all the time and fantastic customer support.

Bloomen Inc.

This app by far has to be the most useful app I have ever installed.. From beginning to end, not only has the team been very supportive but also take time to listen to our business needs to help improve the app... This app save us hours in a day in how we run our delivery schedule compared to the old traditional ways.. Because this app runs so smoothly with our back end, we were have acquired our own drivers which was never part of our business plan - in result has saved us $$$.. I highly recommend this app..

Love By The Dozen

I use this app to route the most efficient routes for my drives. Very simple and easy to use app. You can share the routes easily with your drives. I had some troubles navigating the app at first. I sent an email to the team and a representative called me with in minutes, he was very helpful and made sure that all my needs were met. I would highly recommend this app for anyone offering local delivery.

Alma Plantes

I have been using this app for a few months and it really saves me precious times for my company's deliveries. The cellphone view mode for the driver and many other features are great. Plus, I sent a recommendation to the team and they improved it almost right away! Thank you so much !

Distribution Héritage

This app is very useful for my delivery company. I use it every day and he save me a lot of time. I Try anothers apps but this ione is the best so far !

Satan's Glaze

This software is great, we were using exported CSV files, then using an android app to run the routes, then inputting the data back into the spreadsheet to print and give to drivers. This literally is plug and play, filter the orders and run the route. Sends a notification when out for delivery and when the item is delivered. The dev team are awesome and have been implementing new features, even since I joined about a month ago. Keep it up! Fantastic value for money, saving me around 3 hours per week. Worth every penny.

Previous 1 3