EasyRoutes Local Delivery

Delivery route planner, packing lists, tracking & driver apps

Free plan available

Preggy Plus

Excellent app that has helped our business a lot! Routes are much better organized and the Shopify integration has worked well so far. Highly recommend!

fit-flavors

The app is a game changer when it comes to building routes. EasyRoutes does all the work for you. What used to take 3 to 4 hours to map out and print 100+ deliveries now takes us 30 mins. The support that comes along with it make it an easy 6 star app. If you have ideas to make it better, your voice is actually heard and they make the improvements.

Duo Duo Ice Cream

app is very effective and cheap for small to large business' very easy to use and user friendly for drivers

Harford Road Liquors

I wish they could make this app like shipday.com it has a really annoying dashboard that I don't like. I hope the team looks at shipday and makes their app look better with branding for customers and us. I like how this has tracking built into Shopify tho so cosutumers can check right from their account page, shipday doesn't. That's the only reason why I downloaded this app.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love getting constructive feedback from our users and regularly incorporate their feedback and suggestions into our monthly app updates. You mentioned you don’t like our dashboard. We’ll look into how we can improve it further; thanks! We understand our app may have a different user interface than what you may be used to using — our customers like how we are fully integrated with Shopify and how if you know how to use Shopify, it’s easy to know how to use EasyRoutes.

You also mentioned we lack branding features. Did you see the options to add logos to packing slips or customer tracking links in the settings? We’ve tried hard to provide branding and customization options for all the customer-facing aspects of our app.

I’m sorry if we missed the mark for you. A 2-star review feels very unfair considering we are just a different product than what you are looking for; it appears you installed and almost immediately uninstalled our app when you realized this as well. That is why we provide helpful videos, clear documentation of how we help Shopify merchants, and a generous free trial and a free plan to help make it easy for you to evaluate EasyRoutes to see if it is right for your business first.

Kardia Kombucha

This app is perfect. The ease, attention to detail, intuitiveness and customizability are amazing. They also are constantly making updates and tweaks based upon our recommendations and are quick to respond to questions. Also very affordable!

Fresh As Pacific Oysters NZ

Brilliant. Have a delivery process that is slightly unique - yet other solutions explored were highly ineffective. This product is extremely effective with routing planning, integration with orders, auto fulfilling, email order tracker, manifest summary and ability to update orders that changed. Customer support is excellent too, asked questions about service specifics. If you're not using it, you're missing out - no I'm not getting paid, just thankful for an excellent product and excellent service.

All Your Appliances

Perfect routing app. We've tried many different third party solutions and this one is very easy to use, extremely accurate and gives the customer detailed information with proof of delivery options on completion. It's not just for Local deliveries either. It's perfect for our delivery set up with 8 vehicles covering the UK in it's entirety. Overall it's a great product with first class support and assistance.

Medalist Feed

I use this app to help me plan out deliveries, and with their most recent update, it's absolutely amazing. If you do your own deliveries, this app will save you sooooo much time.

Butter & Crust

Great product for small businesses who run delivery themselves. Works very nicely with Shopify admin and Shopify notifications. EasyRoutes has saved me significant amount of time generating routes, improved the customer experience by providing them with out for delivery notifications and tracking links, and has saved me time on order management/admin by updating the orders fulfilment status as and when they are delivered through the app. The support is very good and they are quick to iterate the product in line with customer suggestions. Top work team.

Lit Canteen

I needed a routing app to save me hours of route planning for my drivers. This app came to the rescue and did the routing automatically for me, giving me back hours. The Team at roundtrip were responsive to help me get started and getting my drivers using the routing tool. Even more positively surprising was that my feedback for UI improvements was taken on board and implemented also within days. I definitely would recommend this app and working with the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5